Champion's League! (and your weekend plans!)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So, thread all on it's own so you can laugh at me when we take a panning :)

But first: Plan is to head to Wales at 6 in the ayem with the kayaks on the roof and the bikes on the back of the car. Everything else is packed. We're off to the art-deco Conway Falls Cafe for breakfast and then Penmachno for our first bit of MTB action for the weekend.

Post that we'll head to Porth Dafarch near Holyhead for camping and a bit of kayaking (although I won't be taking the missus anywhere near the tidal race) and then evening pub to watch Liverpool gloriously twat Real Madrid, so we can lord our #livinginthepast shit all over everyone.

Again. :)

Then maybe over to Puffin Island for some more kayaking/grey seal interaction on Sunday (depending on hangover) before I try to get the missus to ride down Snowdon on Monday at dawn. Which she'll tell me to fuck off with, but maybe she'll suggest Cadair Idris instead :)

Then Rhug Estate for the buying of all of the organic buffallo, beefs and lambs that will fit in the car, before coming home and eating like a king :)

What are you guys doing? Apart from being pissed off that I'm going to be insufferable?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
My mate lives right next to Rhug estate..he used to be friends with the guy who owned the entire place.
What an awesome guy he was, war hero and general doer of amazing shit.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
5-4 fixture I reckon. Neither team can we defend if their mothers' lives depended on it.

"Oh, they scored? That means we need two more goals!"

*all out attack 20 minutes into the match*

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I willbe mostly exploring cornwall, including but not limited to bodmin moor, jamaica inn, dartmoor, rame head and looe.

And yes i know dartmoor is in devon. But its 20miles away.

Thats over this week. And watching the scousers win then destroy kiev. Lol

Job

this will be me

RBQRk35.gif

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
We will be leaving the DoubleTree on Fiji and moving to a more rustic one called Robinson Crusoe Island, where we might do some scuba diving and canoeing in the Pacific Ocean.

Before that we are heading into Port Denaru to celebrate a year since we got married with a massive curry and a few more beers.

It's currently 34 degrees and glorious. Couldn't give a shit about football if I'm honest. I'll check how much Liverpool lost by when I wake up tomorrow.

Agell

One of Freddy's beloved
4am start over here. Gonna record it and watch at a sensible time

Job

Actually its BH weekend, so no, I wont be leaving the house, at least half of Liverpool wont be turning up to sit on OUR beach.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
About to go on a bus to go the Hamptons, should arrive by 1ish, plenty of time to find a spot that will have the game on. Kinda on the fence about the game. Don't like Liverpool, but having lost 2 CL finals in recent years, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Ideally we go to penalties and nature takes it course.

Last edited:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
About to have the third shit of the day and I didn’t even have a curry last night.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
As much as I hate Lollerpool I hope they win to bring it back to the UK. Oh and I detest that cunt known as Ronaldo "i am a crybaby diving cunt"

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Shame about Moh, Ramos being a dirty bastard as usual. Unpunished as usual with Ramos.

Gray

FH is my second home
That was a cracking goal too. One more Madrid goal will do me nicely!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Fuck me that's so bad. Real's 2nd was unstoppable but 2 absolute howlers from Karius.

Gray

FH is my second home
Cash out for my predicted 3-1 win, not bad outings for a free bet for £50 winnings

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Ramos man of the match for taking out Moh and changing the game.

OMG that keeper!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Wow. :(

I always thought he was shit. But...

Job

So many angry armchair fucknut scousers..the poor goalie lives near us and theres a gang of idiots who have set off to camp outside his house to threaten him out of town.
Football attracts an awful lot of mouth breathers..I nearly got filled in myself for suggesting they show a bit of class.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
They know he's in a different country, right? Not the brightest, scousers.

Also @Job I'm never sure where the line is between things that actually happen to you and things that you just plain make up.

Job

Its just happened in the pub..talking to certain types who are organising a lynching..its like witnessing a simpsons mob. I spoke up in his defence on fucking decency grounds and a scuffle ensued, resulting in the classic ..hes not worth it...response.

Job

And yes hes in Kiev..but Im pretty sure he'll not come home..his time here is over....and he'll be better off.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm pretty sure that never happened but I can easily imagined Job scted like the single twat in the pub full of scousers I was in last night who cheered loudly for every madrid goal and went to the door to jeer at every single person who left, including the visibly upset children.

Of course, nobody touched him. He was clearly a twat. So I doubt the scuffle happened either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom