champ weapon help!!!

Tobbe

Fledgling Freddie
ok last night i dinged champion lvl 3 from rvr, i went speek with the king and after i went train the champ skill,
but i thoght i could get the champ weapon now at cl 3 but there is no one who wanna speek with me in the throne room , i done something wrong or is there some quests i need to do before i can get the weapon ?

all the weaponholder npc says to me is that he cant do annything without the orders from the king and the king doesent want to speek with me at all

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
You get your champion weapon at the start of Chapter 3 if you do the Champion quests or at CL5 if you don't. The chapters of the Champion quest don't equal champion levels.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
could you further explain, what he said sounds like he is champion level 3, yet your talking about chapters which i can only assume is quest steps.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
could you further explain, what he said sounds like he is champion level 3, yet your talking about chapters which i can only assume is quest steps.

need champion level 5 from RvR to get weapon, he is too low to get it yet.

:m00:

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
So what is this bullshit about CL3 ?
And I got my champweaps from completing Chapter 2, not starting Chapter 3....

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Bahumat said:
The Champion quest is split into 3 chapters. If you do the quests, you get your champion weapon at the start of chapter 3, it unlocks one ability after you kill the Circle of Five and then the last ability when you complete the quest.
Quest chapters and champion levels though are different things. If you don't do the quests but instead earn champion levels through RvR or PvE then you will get a fully unlocked champion weapon when you hit CL5.

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Champion LEVEL 5 = Champion Weapon Fully Unlocked

By doing the quests, PART (or chapter) 3 lets you get the weapon earlier than CL5, but with some stats locked until you get CL5.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
The Champion quest is split into 3 chapters. If you do the quests, you get your champion weapon at the start of chapter 3, it unlocks one ability after you kill the Circle of Five and then the last ability when you complete the quest.
Quest chapters and champion levels though are different things. If you don't do the quests but instead earn champion levels through RvR or PvE then you will get a fully unlocked champion weapon when you hit CL5.

I actualy got my weapon at the end of chapter 2 before starting 3, sorry im nit picking <grin>

But yup people get so confused between CQ and CL

Outlander

Part of the furniture
can someone clarify the minimum level to get the weapon, ie to get and complete chapter 2 and recieve weapon. I cant remember when I did it on my pally although I do remember there being lvl 30 and lvl 40 quest req. Is there a lvl 50 req to get chapter 2 complete and get the weapon? or can you get weapon at lvl 40-45?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Bahumat said:

quite easy, u get the champ weapon at the start of chapter 3 no matter what champion level u are. OR when u ding CL 5 and have done no champion quests (or atleast not the last quest of chapter 2.)

SO being champ level 3 and havent done any of the quests means he isnt getting his weapon until CL 5. doing all the champ quests means he can be CL 0 and get it at the start of chapter 3.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
LordjOX said:
So what is this bullshit about CL3 ?
And I got my champweaps from completing Chapter 2, not starting Chapter 3....

because getting the weapon IS the pre quest to start chapter 3 :)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
I actualy got my weapon at the end of chapter 2 before starting 3, sorry im nit picking <grin>

The reason the start of CQ3 is quoted is because you need to be 50 to get the champ weapon. You can finish CQ2 at level 40 but you can't get the weapon. CQ3 starts at 50 by getting your weapon.

CL3 just means you've earned enough for 3 CL abilities, it has nothing to do with the quests.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Very slighty off topic but I got my champ weopen on merc last night by doing the quests, and hmmm I'm duel weild.
So will I get the option to pick another when I ding CL5?
And if would it have same stats on?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Also, OT. Anyone know if the Bow miss rate on Crit shots is permanent? If so I'll trade it for sword soon. Tested against mobs using Champ, Fool's and Immolated bows. Camp miss rate on Crits was stupid. Will test in RvR to see if its just as bad. Anyone know if it gets better as your CL increases?

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Dandare said:
Very slighty off topic but I got my champ weopen on merc last night by doing the quests, and hmmm I'm duel weild.
1 weapon! :m00:

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Dandare said:
You can only have one champ weapon at a time. Scouts have to choose between a bow or a melee weapon for example. You can however swap it for a different type whenever you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom