Champ about to ding 50, and confused!

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Grimmy said:
As soon as I started reading the first post I knew there would be one smart arse l33t wtfpwned h4><0r who would post this... :twak:

Amazed it took so long tbh but at least you got lots of helpful people posting... :)

Far from it actually...I had a Lvl 50 Champ myself on Hib/Pryd. Was my 2nd Lvl 50 ever in the game, and once I got to Lvl 50 I deleted him out of sheer frustration - Champs suck in RVR and never get groups (unless you're in a dedicated Guild group).

I am not 1337 - far from it, just a realist...had I not played the class then I wouldn't have bothered posting. I wasn't seriously trying to upset the guy. I know what an achievement it is to get a Lvl 50, but my views are as valid as anyone elses, and I just believe he'll find it difficult now to get any satisfaction with that class.

And I'm sorry, an Elf Champ looks about as right as a Avalonian Paladin...ROFL :kissit:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
danamyr's an obsessive compulsive perfectionist though - he gets upset if he can't get all the autotrain points exactly, so he's allowed to not appreciate the benefits of good hair for a champion over stats :)

L33t however he is not... just a bit mad (well he's in HG so that goes without saying really ;))

and what's wrong with Avalonian paladins eh???! eh??!! next you'll be saying my half-ogre theurgist is a gimp, or my inconnu crossbow armsman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom