Ch4: Extreme breastfeeding (or a name similar)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
from reading the responses, it does seem it is YOU who has the problem.

conch - your excuse that woman shouldnt have to bear the burden is kinda of poopy. women are not uncomfartble doing it, and if you had watched the program you would of realised ;)

ez - again, you got the problem! i would type something here in the same vain as the above paragraph.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
yes its perfectly natural but so is taking a crap and how many of you would be so understanding if these women after removing said sprog from boob then squatted down on the floor and laid a walnut whip on the carpet telling people "its ok, im a mother and its natural!"
rofl... u make me laugh^^ the things you type:D
rep for you!

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
conch - your excuse that woman shouldnt have to bear the burden is kinda of poopy. women are not uncomfartble doing it, and if you had watched the program you would of realised ;)
i guess my responce as usual is vague. Im not a woman and i do not know the trials and tribulations they go through while walking through town with every single man eyeing them up like mangy dogs. But i know for one, a women doesnt need to breast feed to get the extra attention. So furthermore if a woman wants to bear flesh for the public eye to see, she is no lady in my eyes and a loose woman. Furthermore i was under the impresion public nudity is illegal, my law here is slightly rusty, will read this up at some point.

tris-

you see, feeding a baby to give the baby FOOD is different to bearing the breasts in a sexual fashion.

if you find a woman using her breasts to supply food to a baby as sexual, then you got some issues my man!

you are calling a woman loose, because she wants to give her baby nutrients, anti bodies etc?

your definition of loose is certainly different to mine.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
tris- said:
ez - again, you got the problem! i would type something here in the same vain as the above paragraph.

yeah i know i got the problem lol , i didnt say i was right i just said basically i think its minging and i dont want to see it (like when they have adverts on tv for nappies and they show babies laying about with their arses hanging out, just cos its a baby doesnt make it cute i dont wanna see it) however saying that i dont expect a law to be brought out just because i disagree with something (it'd be great and all but i know its not going to happen... until i unleash my plan for world domination that is), theres loads of stuff i dont like just cos i dont like something doesnt mean its wrong it just means i dont like it, dont want to see it and dont have to agree with it.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
how about womens t-shirts/tops with holes in them just for the nipple to pop out. I think that would help everyone ....

also I found while I was looking...

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
hah i demand satisfaction trish! *slaps trish with glove*.

from the general responce in this thread u may have already come to grasp that im not the one that has the fasination. in fact the rest of the dogs here have:)

furthermore, dignity, pride and self respect play a roll here, but considering most women, wear: thongs and tight clothes showing off every aspect of there body i dont think they mind but hay what do i know.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
1 woman got taken away by the police or something for breastfeeding in public, then the government brought out some new law to protect them so they are able

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol just be thankfull we're not koalas, they have to feed their baby the poop after they give birth because it has special enzymes in it that helps them break down the gum leaves because they actually arnt a very good food source....... now tbh if people did that then i would be protesting bloody loud, but seeing as its kala bears its too cute for words and i say poop on!

omg im obsessed with koalas :(

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Haggus said:
how about womens t-shirts/tops with holes in them just for the nipple to pop out. I think that would help everyone ....

also I found while I was looking...

What exactly were you searching for when you found these? :eek6:

tris-

Conchabar said:
hah i demand satisfaction trish! *slaps trish with glove*.

from the general responce in this thread u may have already come to grasp that im not the one that has the fasination. in fact the rest of the dogs here have:)

furthermore, dignity, pride and self respect play a roll here, but considering most women, wear: thongs and tight clothes showing off every aspect of there body i dont think they mind but hay what do i know.

i dont see why a womans dignity is at jeapordy from feeding a baby? does it matter that she uses a breat? its only at jeapordy if you (i dont mean YOU, but u know what i mean right?) think it is.

i dont know what self respect has to do with it. the only people who should find a problem with it is the people who think tits are just for sexual stuff.

anyone else should be able to realise its simply a baby being fed.
i am sure if nature knew this would happen, women would produce milk from their finger tips instead.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Extreme?. Wtf :(

I thought it'd be breastfeeding while on a skateboard, surfing or rollerblading. Such a rip off :(:(:(

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Vladamir said:
Extreme?. Wtf :(

I thought it'd be breastfeeding while on a skateboard, surfing or rollerblading. Such a rip off :(

LOL thats what i first thought when i saw the title :p

"mother breastfeeds while parachuting!" now thats what i call extreme breastfeeding :p

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
well, if a woman needs to feed her kid she should be able to.
now, if a man flopped his tit out to feed a kid i'd be disturbed.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
i dont see why a womans dignity is at jeapordy from feeding a baby? does it matter that she uses a breat? its only at jeapordy if you (i dont mean YOU, but u know what i mean right?) think it is.

i dont know what self respect has to do with it. the only people who should find a problem with it is the people who think tits are just for sexual stuff.

anyone else should be able to realise its simply a baby being fed.
i am sure if nature knew this would happen, women would produce milk from their finger tips instead.
there is a reason why women wear bras, there is also a reason why only men walk around topless. this argument could go on for ever.

tris-

but this is centering on the idea that breasts are ONLY to be seen as sexually.

there is another function! to feed babies, pass on nutrients and anti body shit that they need.

men shouldnt walk around topless, some have muscles and women find this sexual!

women have bras to provide support. some would get a bad back without one.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
but this is centering on the idea that breasts are ONLY to be seen as sexually.
okay, tris do a poll and find out how many people say breasts are sexy and how many say there not. if its an overwhelming yes, then i am right and u are wrong. but hay i already know im right.

tris-

i think i am mis understood here.

im not saying breasts arnt sexy. what i am saying is you shouldnt see them as only for sexual things.

ofc, just asking everyone if breasts r sexy n thats it, is gonna be about 99% yes they r :)

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Tris, where are you from? And how old are you? :D

Your one rather interlectual individual.

Are you a bofin? :D

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Wasn't very extreme tbh. Was expecting a tranny breastfeading a one-legged midget, politicians in nappys, etc.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
i think i am mis understood here.

im not saying breasts arnt sexy. what i am saying is you shouldnt see them as only for sexual things.

ofc, just asking everyone if breasts r sexy n thats it, is gonna be about 99% yes they r :)
This is a infernal merry go round.

I for not one instance nor moment, said i beleived that breasts were a sexualy provocative instrument. In fact i meerly saw what others wrote on the matter and of course, one comes to the conclusion, that most men do. Now in your perfect world women could breast feed anywhere they like and walk around naked like uncivilized people no doubt. I of course beleive that we have evolved from that era and are civilized and therefor should act it.

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
There’s nothing wrong with pulling out a boob as long as its a YOUNG girl (by Young i mean 20-30ish) tbh 35++ ers shouldn’t breast feed end of story.

Within those frames I find breast feeding in public great! :p

Pera

Fledgling Freddie
I got an easy solution for this !!!

Let the women breastfeed in public and if it grosses you out, turn your head the other way. It's not like you have to guess how many lts of milk the baby is sucking!! :worthy:

tris-

Haggus said:
Tris, where are you from? And how old are you? :D

Your one rather interlectual individual.

Are you a bofin? :D

are you takin the piss?

19/m/north east england. i have no qualification in boffinage.

asl?

tris-

Conchabar said:
This is a infernal merry go round.

Now in your perfect world women could breast feed anywhere they like and walk around naked like uncivilized people no doubt. I of course beleive that we have evolved from that era and are civilized and therefor should act it.

so men should keep their top on then, because six packs are attractive. their other function doesnt matter. forget that they metabolise energy to make heat and make you strong. the fact is they are sexy, and showing things off like that is uncivilized.

this is your argument replacing breast with six pack.

i dont think we will get anyway. you believe bearing fleash is uncivilized, i dont. i tink thats end of :)

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:
are you takin the piss?

19/m/north east england. i have no qualification in boffinage.

asl?

no not taking the piss, you know too much !

you asking me ? :eek:

18/n/SOUTH!!!! england...

tris-

Haggus said:
no not taking the piss, you know too much !

you asking me ? :eek:

18/n/SOUTH!!!! england...

i dont know too much. i know just enough to make you think you know less than me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom