Ch4: Extreme breastfeeding (or a name similar)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i just finished watching the end of this.
my self i have no issues with people breastfeeding in public, and i dont understand how people can say it shouldnt be done.

there is one thing i did have an issue with however. one girl aged 8 who is still breastfeeding. that is not the worst of it though. this girl ws obessesed with tits. she put a bra on and shoved oranges in and said "when i have breasts like this they will be full of milk and i can suck them for my milk" (something like that, didnt take full note of it as i was likeWTF, mouth gawping in shock and coffee flowing out of it).

anyone else think this girl is now gonna be totally screwed up for the rest of her life? what kind of 8yr old girl says things like that?

anyone else see it btw?
also at 2305, there is a program about the worlds biggest penis on ch4. woot.

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
The onl;y thing that is n channel 4 is about cocks and tits, lol, keeps the chavs out of trouble though i guess.

I wonder if Tony blair watches such programmes

Also, 8 year old still breastfeeding, sick imo, what the hell is her mother doing? Social Suiside for her daughter? I can't wait till she goes to High school now and meets reality.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
i watched it:p was pretty wierd...

desperate housewives now:D <drool Jesse Metcalfe>

and then! biggest penis... channel 4 is the best channel !

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
dear diary,
tonight i will watch biggest penis on ch4, maybe some flavourd water based lube will be involved.

Tilda

tris- said:
dear diary,
tonight i will watch biggest penis on ch4, maybe some flavourd water based lube will be involved.
Perhaps a whisk or two, too!

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
wtf ! 8inch's soft. !!!!

thats fucking scary man..... But I like to say i'm happy with my size :) and so were alot of girls :D */stroke e-peen*

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
breast feeding in public is moraly wrong and should not be done by any lady who has any self respect for her self.

By the sounds of that she is going to become a lesbian at a very young age.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Conchabar said:
breast feeding in public is moraly wrong and should not be done by any lady who has any self respect for her self.

By the sounds of that she is going to become a lesbian at a very young age.

No its not, its a perfectly natrual thing to do, all these prudes who object to it need to get there heads outta there asses and realise babys have to eat, and thats thet simplest way of doing it.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
aye i see it as a bit wierd... but people shouldn't have to hide away to feed their babies:p... just what society has made out that it is morally wrong, and for the narrow minded people that cant see through it then they have the problem.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
There is nothing wrong with breast feeding , even if it is in public.

It's a natural thing , and feeding a baby at regular intervals is vital to setting up a routine that the baby will get comfertable with.

next thing we will all be "Filty Breeders" as we don't have perfect Genetic Code.

Well apart from me ofc.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Yes of course, yes i mean men rnt just going to gawk at the woman breastfeeding, sure there not. No breastfeeding has no place in the public, the confindes of ones own privacy should do. This society is not mature enough and never will be to accept it so women shouldnt have the extra burden.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I dont have a prob with women breastfeed ing in public.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Conchabar said:
Yes of course, yes i mean men rnt just going to gawk at the woman breastfeeding, sure there not. No breastfeeding has no place in the public, the confindes of ones own privacy should do. This society is not mature enough and never will be to accept it so women shouldnt have the extra burden.

I do see your pint Conchabar, i just don't agree with it completely.

yes some men are gona gawk at a women doing this, but that is thier problem not the breast feeding.

I would try and think up a soloution , but no point. somepeople never change , while other's do :p

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
breasts are for gawking at......makes the day pass faster......imo women should have em out all the time....make that a law.....

come on they burnt bras for a reason, ......so they dont have to wear them....:p

Gamah

Banned
I don't have a problem with fit, firm breasted women feeding in public!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I really couldnt watch that show saw the trailer and almost puked lol.
tbh if you gotta feed your baby you gotta feed it but theres a time and a place (like if im in a restaurant i dont want to see some woman flop her tit out and attatch a kid to it... which has happened b4, i mean hellooo im eating!) and yes its perfectly natural but so is taking a crap and how many of you would be so understanding if these women after removing said sprog from boob then squatted down on the floor and laid a walnut whip on the carpet telling people "its ok, im a mother and its natural!"

tbh i dont like it its creepy and it makes me feel bloody uncomfortable and while they should have the right to fed their baby when its hungry they can be a bit discreet about it (remember years ago mums would just wear a feeding jumper when it was time to feed the bab and stick the kid under it until they'd done) theres lots of bodily functions that are natural but it doesnt mean folk want to see them, like when the kid fills its nappy and the mother in her infinate wisdom decided to change it right infront of everyone "its ok its just baby poo" i dont fucking care if its princess fairy poo dont be doing that infront of folk, its nasty.

this is my opionion and im not going to change it, its somethign i dont like and i dont have to like it and no amount of people blathering on at me about how natural and wonderful it is is going change my mind.
:puke:

Tilda

I disagree with you ez,
I agree changing babies, and laying walnut whips should be done in the toilets etc. However breastfeeding is different. Here, the baby isn't pooing, its eating, just as you were in the restaurant.
I dont see why mummy should have to go stand outside or in the toilets to feed the baby while you tuck in inside.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
For a start can you imagine how awkward and unhigienic (er... spelling sucks I know ^^) it would be to breastfeed your baby in a toilet? Even in a baby changing area. Eeew. And taking yourself outside in the winter to bare a breast... Nope, I wouldn't want to do that either :(

Thadius

Part of the furniture
There would be outrage if blokes started doing that to girls they meet in nightclubs...

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I suspect if a bloke old enough to be in a nightclub was still breastfeeding then he'd have a whole different set of issues to deal with.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
tbh if you gotta feed your baby you gotta feed it but theres a time and a place (like if im in a restaurant i dont want to see some woman flop her tit out and attatch a kid to it... which has happened b4, i mean hellooo im eating!)

Easy solution: restaurants should always have some of those special "mum chairs" available for their guests.

9696945.jpg

Ezteq

Queen of OT
didnt say i was right i just dont see why people should expect me to be cool with some bird dragging a veiny, leaky, post birth breast out when im trying to have my cheeseburger. people dont seem to understand that it makes some people really uncomfortable and repulsed, but it doesnt matter about them does it?

if they've got the right to do that then i sure as hell have the right to not agree with it and puke infront of them......

and they best not complain cos puking is natural!!!

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
Easy solution: restaurants should always have some of those special "mum chairs" available for their guests.

9696945.jpg

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Thorwyn[B&Q] again.

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom