Cerdin got owned

Status
Not open for further replies.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
phule is just 1 of those hunters who u just love to gank while he is solo, and ur with a fg :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Anyway, unlike Phule, I (usually) don't extend my forum debates to in-game matters. I don't claim to be a paragon of RvR at all, I get owned all the time (like by the Mids in Emain this morning! :() and I don't think it is the end of the world when I have to /release. In fact, I enjoy soloing with my Cabalist, and it is definitely easier now that I have my trusty Brittle Guards to follow me around and keep George company. ;) In other words, my response to the original thread starter is "Yes, what's your point?"

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar how is 1 /rude and 1 /laugh spamming? I was too busy volleying yo ass inside.

Subedai: I can promise one thing, You will never succeed in doin that.

Glottis: :eek7:

Lethul

FH is my second home
Phule_Gubben said:
Belomar how is 1 /rude and 1 /laugh spamming? I was too busy volleying yo ass inside.

cerdin 2 - phule 0

Marc

FH is my second home
Phule_Gubben said:

lololololol LOLOLOLOLOL He doesn't need belomar to pwn him. Hes more than capable of pwning himself.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Phule_Gubben said:
even if it was 500 or 3 it's a shame that someone needs to suicide to avoid being killed by someone. There's no honor in that imo.

Maybe it was to see you whine some more....

Mission accomplished i'd say.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
I think this is the part where you should stealth Phule...shadeform is required :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom