Cerdin got owned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
when did u become such a **** phule? u used to make semi reasonable arguments, now all u do is whine like a baby

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Cerdin just pisses me off that's all really. Other then that i quite enjoy this forum.

Sure i whine on things but that is something most people do imo.

But It's fun to thank some people for a fun fight sometimes even thou u win or loose. Loosing aint fun thou but if it was a good fight I don't mind really.

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Kalba said:
uhu, cerdin got killed by 5 or 6 fommers?

When ppl (albs in this case) jumping out from tower to suicide from Lord, I say yes thet got owned

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Killrake said:
When ppl (albs in this case) jumping out from tower to suicide from Lord, I say yes thet got owned

C´mon, die a honorous death with suicide than die in hands of barbarians!!!

for athur etc.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Honorable if he was a Samurai and dishonored his emperor maybe yes, but in this case HELL NO.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Phule_Gubben said:
Honorable if he was a Samurai and dishonored his emperor maybe yes, but in this case HELL NO.

how many mids on keep?

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Kalba said:
how many mids on keep?

even if it was 500 or 3 it's a shame that someone needs to suicide to avoid being killed by someone. There's no honor in that imo.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Phule_Gubben said:
even if it was 500 or 3 it's a shame that someone needs to suicide to avoid being killed by someone. There's no honor in that imo.

Is it about honor these days Phule?

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
I'd personally never jump of a tower to suicide anyway so but ask those who did it. I'd say it's not anyway.

Qaewin

One of Freddy's beloved
Cerdin probably slipped, i'm sure his torn up inside that you didn't get any rps for him. If you ask him nicely i'm sure he'll arrange to meet up with the 37 mids that were there and let you kill him so that your not deprived of your 40 rps. As you take such offense to him he'll probably stop posting here, or let you proof read his posts before submiting them.
I think (on a personal note)this is an awesome thread...it should probably be stickied. Not only does it make a valuable point but it has a clear purpose. Something that everyone needs to know.
You don't like Cerdin. Tbh i'm not sure he'll ever get over this, he was saying how much he looks up to you only a few days ago. How he values your opinion above life itself. His most cherished possesion is his bedside idol of you.
But nm because undoubtably you have gained a new fanbase with this post. I was wandering is there a fanclub i could join? and if there isn't why not? would you allow me to maybee start one and jump the que?

Your newest and bigges fan :worthy:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
ROFL, I just knew this would happen when I logged off last night to go to bed. Kawa was spamming emotes, I could literally feel him working himself up to a frenzy trying to kill me on the walls with his little bow. Well, that did not happen, I'm afraid.

But yes, I got owned, if trying to defend Bledmeer against a force more than twice our size (and with far too many GTAE runies!) qualifies as being owned. And no, I did not suicide from the keep lord despite what you try to make it out as, Guten got the death message on me in the lord room when I was desperately trying to get my Crystal Titan up despite all the interrupts.

Marc

FH is my second home
Belomar said:
ROFL, I just knew this would happen when I logged off last night to go to bed. Kawa was spamming emotes, I could literally feel him working himself up to a frenzy trying to kill me on the walls with his little bow. Well, that did not happen, I'm afraid.

But yes, I got owned, if trying to defend Bledmeer against a force more than twice our size (and with far too many GTAE runies!) qualifies as being owned. And no, I did not suicide from the keep lord despite what you try to make it out as, Guten got the death message on me in the lord room when I was desperately trying to get my Crystal Titan up despite all the interrupts.

lololol pwnd again. 2-0 methinks. Keep trying Fool.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
xD xD !11!!!!

Earath

Fledgling Freddie
I concur totally with Marc

Belo 2 - Phule 0

Keep the lame assed "hahaha i killed u i'm so uber and 1337 wannabe" coming, i enjoy immensly watch Belomar wtfpwn u

/salute Belomar

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
ROFL, I just knew this would happen when I logged off last night to go to bed. Kawa was spamming emotes, I could literally feel him working himself up to a frenzy trying to kill me on the walls with his little bow. Well, that did not happen, I'm afraid..

I call it special :wub: and you should enjoy every second of it...hehe.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:

Honorable and Mids are 2 words that do not mix really Philly boy.
You should know that.
Regards, Glottis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom