Celtic leaf army...

exuz

Loyal Freddie
Mastade said:
What you said on the raid, and what you say now is different.

ill explain it once more.

2 Ring of Calm dropped on the raid. When you were displaying loot at the end of the raid, the 2 rings didnt come up. When ppl were complaining, you told that you infact had one ring, but deleted the other cuz it was 97% (oops!)

The one with the highest roll picked some "random" stuff, and the 2nd highest asked if he could have the only ring of calm that was left and got it. Cant remember his name but was some chanter or eld. ppl whined some more becuz u deleted a 97% quality Ring of calm (oops!) and when we got to ME(rolled 495), i asked you to give me the ring(didnt rly expect you to do it cuz i was sure you were gonna stick with your story) but you infact gave it to me. and said:" The reason why it was not in "main" lotto, was becuz it was 97%) - So you lied, as you are doing now. That is why i asked you the "stupid" questions to see if you would get on very thin ice, which you did :)

btw, what happended to the other ml9 cloth pants that wasnt there afterall?

first of the 2 roller did get remains, so you were the only one asking to get it m8 or else i misst him asking for it and then im realy sorry and think you shlod give him the ring and you can pick somting else.
And secend what pant shold that be the once given out to ppl that did win them?
ppl some time send me PM on what item they whant or /s so all in bg dont see it but i try to say in ther so all know whats gone or not but i was lot of items so is hard to keep trak of all and see every thing m8.

As i did say befor show me were i did do wrong and don just say the same thing agen get some prof or somtin m8 its geting old, i cant say sorry for the same thing all night need some sleep aswell.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
MaCaBr3 said:
Stop accusing with no facts, cuz I'll put you in a treb and shoot to the place were gargoyls skullfuck you.

Why dont u tell who you are ingame instead of hiding behind an anon. name?

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
exuz said:
first of the 2 roller did get remains, so you were the only one asking to get it m8 or else i misst him asking for it and then im realy sorry and think you shlod give him the ring and you can pick somting else.
And secend what pant shold that be the once given out to ppl that did win them?
ppl some time send me PM on what item they whant or /s so all in bg dont see it but i try to say in ther so all know whats gone or not but i was lot of items so is hard to keep trak of all and see every thing m8.

As i did say befor show me were i did do wrong and don just say the same thing agen get some prof or somtin m8 its geting old, i cant say sorry for the same thing all night need some sleep aswell.

Aight, ill just get one person from the raid to confirm what i say?

MaCaBr3

Banned
Mastade said:
:wanker:

That's, the nickname I use on the intardweb and for some reason, my signature doesn't show.

whahahahahahan, why the fuck would I hide, if my signature doesn't show up again: I'm Igildur, Morgales, Asian, Merryldura and Wulle.

Should I expect pm's now?

MrBic

Part of the furniture
Mastade said:

why not check the sig in his first post sherlock

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Its a GAME...

Mastade said:
Aight, ill just get one person from the raid to confirm what i say?

Jeez Mastade , u got ure ring as u said above ... why such whine+cloak/dagger all of a sudden , get off Cla,s back as u know Horlely runs a tight ship.

Tbh u know as well as everyone that it was just a {{{Naive}}} mistake.

Tbh the real rip off of hib is the farming of ml10 , how about we change topic ...

MaCaBr3

Banned
I'm gonna stop posting in this thread anyway, already bad enough the good CLA name got smeared by stupid whining threads, I'm not gonna make it worse by arguing "my way".

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
Jeez Mastade , u got ure ring as u said above ... why such whine+cloak/dagger all of a sudden , get off Cla,s back as u know Horlely runs a tight ship.

Tbh u know as well as everyone that it was just a {{{Naive}}} mistake.

Tbh the real rip off of hib is the farming of ml10 , how about we change topic ...

Sour becuz i rejected ur application to join A-R?

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
MaCaBr3 said:
:wanker:

That's, the nickname I use on the intardweb and for some reason, my signature doesn't show.

whahahahahahan, why the fuck would I hide, if my signature doesn't show up again: I'm Igildur, Morgales, Asian, Merryldura and Wulle.

Should I expect pm's now?

who?

MaCaBr3

Banned
Bhahahahahahahahahaha, you can't stop can't you, vote Mastade for President of Pointless Arguments.

Oops, I posted again.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
MaCaBr3 said:
I'm gonna stop posting in this thread anyway, already bad enough the good CLA name got smeared by stupid whining threads, I'm not gonna make it worse by arguing "my way".

They smeared their own guild by having members that try to "steal/hide" artis

why are ppl so retarded they cant see that?, omg

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Hahahahahahaha

Mastade said:
Sour becuz i rejected ur application to join A-R?

Nice arguement mastade , as u can remember perfectly well i wasnt to bothered and wished the guild well , Being a BG bot doesnt appeal to me anyway , gonna play ranger for a while... How about a guild invite Angry xD

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade i was there on spot helping Sharun with the results of the lotto, and as he posted 99 and 100% willl be lottoed, whats so tough to get with this to begin with?

2 rings dropped, Sharun says he deleted one and the other was aperently left in hes inventory cause he had space for it.

To begin with, even if you think its wrong, he didnt even have to bother about the rings to begin with (read lotto rules, aperently u didnt).

Sharun was stressed enough with the raid to check stats on every item and he deleted all or most of the below 99% stuff to have room for all other stuff....so he didnt know about how good this ring is supposed to be....I didnt either tbh...so he did as most other non 99/100 stuff he deleted one of them.

He has helped alot of hibernians get their mls all the way to ml9 so far, do you really think all he wanted is to "steal" a ring rather than a sad mistake (and still he had no obligation to give the ring out hense lotto rules, which u could avoid by not going on the raid if u didnt like it).

Mastade u need to take a deep breath and chill a little, you are wrong here but as it seems you have already decided to point out Sharun as a thief here, which he aint...in anyway, nothing to do about it....you are wrong here and im sure most people agree if they think about it awhile...

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Maoni said:
Mastade i was there on spot helping Sharun with the results of the lotto, and as he posted 99 and 100% willl be lottoed, whats so tough to get with this to begin with?

2 rings dropped, Sharun says he deleted one and the other was aperently left in hes inventory cause he had space for it.

To begin with, even if you think its wrong, he didnt even have to bother about the rings to begin with (read lotto rules, aperently u didnt).

Sharun was stressed enough with the raid to check stats on every item and he deleted all or most of the below 99% stuff to have room for all other stuff....so he didnt know about how good this ring is supposed to be....I didnt either tbh...so he did as most other non 99/100 stuff he deleted one of them.

He has helped alot of hibernians get their mls all the way to ml9 so far, do you really think all he wanted is to "steal" a ring rather than a sad mistake (and still he had no obligation to give the ring out hense lotto rules, which u could avoid by not going on the raid if u didnt like it).

Mastade u need to take a deep breath and chill a little, you are wrong here but as it seems you have already decided to point out Sharun as a thief here, which he aint...in anyway, nothing to do about it....you are wrong here and im sure most people agree if they think about it awhile...

Im not wrong. he didnt delete the ring, he gave it to me. Shall i log in, take a ss and post it?

Xaranian

Fledgling Freddie
LEAVE MASTADE NOW KTHX?!?!?!? WE NEED HIM TO DRINK WITH US AND NOT SITTING AT MY BB COMP WRITING ON FH!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: xDDDDDD

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Xaranian said:
LEAVE MASTADE NOW KTHX?!?!?!? WE NEED HIM TO DRINK WITH US AND NOT SITTING AT MY BB COMP WRITING ON FH!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: xDDDDDD

foooooo

i am drinking!

MaCaBr3

Banned
Mastade said:
They smeared their own guild by having members that try to "steal/hide" artis

why are ppl so retarded they cant see that?, omg

You just like be stubborn, that's my opinion. And don't fucking call me a retard, drama queen.

*braces himself for another shitloads of crap*

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
MaCaBr3 said:
And don't fucking call me a retard, drama queen.
QUOTE]

Or else?, you'll call me LETTSISITSIT?!

gonna drink, brb tomozxddd

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Im not wrong. he didnt delete the ring, he gave it to me. Shall i log in, take a ss and post it?
yes i know i was there remember but hey guess what?
THERE WAS 2 RINGS!!! one got deleted the other did u get....yet u keep going....

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
And Yet again CLA is in ownership of another ML10 char..
Called: Mistify :> stl0ng ML10 Battlemaster Warden

Now stop the qq-ing about CLA.. you lost.. the end.. Fin.. Einde..

Time for another GoV camp session..=]

Any CLA up for GoV hunt? i'm camping it atm.. ignore that stjupid ranger behind me spamming /rude :p (jk)

Off! :>

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
the raidleader (Sharun) listed loot in bg in listen mode, neither of the Ring of Calm was listed, people started to wajn in /say. Then the raidleader (Sharun!!1) says he deleted 1 of the rings and highest roller (Weagle iirc) got the other. People still wajned about the ring and suddenly the deleted ring was back!!!1

Seems like an pretty clear attempt to steal/hide/avoid putting item in lotto, to me atleast and think alot of other people felt the same way ;x

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Chrstffr said:
the raidleader (Sharun) listed loot in bg in listen mode, neither of the Ring of Calm was listed, people started to wajn in /say. Then the raidleader (Sharun!!1) says he deleted 1 of the rings and highest roller (Weagle iirc) got the other. People still wajned about the ring and suddenly the deleted ring was back!!!1

Seems like an pretty clear attempt to steal/hide/avoid putting item in lotto, to me atleast and think alot of other people felt the same way ;x

one ring was deleted mastarde got the other - thats a total of two rings and two rings dropped.
Can people now pls stop try to badmouth Sharun?
He had no obligation in the first place to even include the rings (even tho people think he should have) Mastarde should be grateful he got "the one ring" hes preciousssss....imho

Can people read the lotto rules + what Sharun already stated before posts like this in the future pls?

Xaranian

Fledgling Freddie
Maoni said:
one ring was deleted mastarde got the other - thats a total of two rings and two rings dropped.
Can people now pls stop try to badmouth Sharun?
He had no obligation in the first place to even include the rings (even tho people think he should have) Mastarde should be grateful he got "the one ring" hes preciousssss....imho

Can people read the lotto rules + what Sharun already stated before posts like this in the future pls?

And the one weagle has? xd

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
i'm in CLA and not blaiming any1..
But when i was in BG. they first said.. only 1 ring was available.. "some1" could roll for it if he wanted" Second ring got deleted cause it wasnt 99+ quality

Fyi :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Answer to Problem anything under 99% roll there then for it tbh nothing should be deleted as whatever drops is always useful for some 1 for Alt etc.

my 2penneth worth

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom