Celtic leaf army...

Krisstin

Fledgling Freddie
I have seen a lot shit in hibernian ... but i keep rule u cannot camp arties = anarchia .. pure khaos effect... if ppl camping for themself or friends .. not for profit for me its ok .. i respect other ppl they ofc can do .. but main part i would change that cant sell arties on cm's with price at all or set to arties max price like 1 copper... would make that more ppl who truly need arties would get. .... More Respect to Other ppl who are in game !!! :cheers:

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
I thought CLA was cool, but that "trick" at ml9 almost made me puke irl.

exuz

Loyal Freddie
prodical said:
ye cla are mostly nice ppl - but didnt they have a prob with ml9 last night aswell o0 - some ppl mebbe making a bad name for a nice guild :(

the only problem is that i did not save a 97% ring that drop, we did get two of em i delete one becaus i needed space for outer drops so i did see it was i 97% did not look on stats for it (dont have time to do that) so i did remove it and so one guy did get pist becaus i did.

the outher ring I did stil have some one whanted it so he did get it, he did chose it as his lotto item so was no big thing.

And if i hade known ppl whanted that 97% ring ofc i whold have saved it.

exuz

Loyal Freddie
Mastade said:
I thought CLA was cool, but that "trick" at ml9 almost made me puke irl.

Have i mist somting or whats the so cald "trick"?

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
exuz said:
the only problem is that i did not save a 97% ring that drop, we did get two of em i delete one becaus i needed space for outer drops so i did see it was i 97% did not look on stats for it (dont have time to do that) so i did remove it and so one guy did get pist becaus i did.

the outher ring I did stil have some one whanted it so he did get it, he did chose it as his lotto item so was no big thing.

Ur so full of shit. There was 2 ring of calm drops. you "forgot" to list em in BG when we were gonna lotto. but the guy with the highest roll asked for it and got it. But you deleted the 2nd one?, the 2nd one that u gave to me?!.

WAS THERE 3 RINGS MATE?!?¿

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
exuz said:

I dont care about the item , I care about the fact that valuable items are removed from lotto because they aint MP:s. 90% of all ml9 drops are crap anyways

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Spamming F5 atm, rly rly want to see his reply :d

oh and soz for bringing it out on the whole guild. It was only a few guys from CLA that did that.

exuz

Loyal Freddie
Mastade said:
Ur so full of shit. There was 2 ring of calm drops. you "forgot" to list em in BG when we were gonna lotto. but the guy with the highest roll asked for it and got it. But you deleted the 2nd one?, the 2nd one that u gave to me?!.

WAS THERE 3 RINGS MATE?!?¿

lotto is 99% and mp that whay i did not list the ring.
did only have one ring and the one that askt if he cold have it did get it he was next in line at the lotto.
After every step i check and deleate all items thats not 99or100% becaus when you get alot of drops you need the space.
If there is somting else you need to explain more clearly i dont know way get upset for a 97% ring, thel me i dont know the stats of it so i dont know if its good or not sorry i cant help more than that, think you need to turn to right now and ask for logs or somting.

exuz

Loyal Freddie
Lorfo said:
I dont care about the item , I care about the fact that valuable items are removed from lotto because they aint MP:s. 90% of all ml9 drops are crap anyways

sorry if i known it was good i whold not have deleted it im not that dumb m8.
so sorry i dont know all stats on all items.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
exuz said:
lotto is 99% and mp that whay i did not list the ring.
did only have one ring and the one that askt if he cold have it did get it he was next in line at the lotto.
After every step i check and deleate all items thats not 99or100% becaus when you get alot of drops you need the space.
If there is somting else you need to explain more clearly i dont know way get upset for a 97% ring, thel me i dont know the stats of it so i dont know if its good or not sorry i cant help more than that, think you need to turn to right now and ask for logs or somting.

aha.. so there were 2 ring of calms that dropped.. both got handed out after putting some pressure on you. u tho, said you deleted one.

There was 2, one got deleted, but somehow 2 diff. ppl got a ring each.

how can that be true?

can u solve the mystery?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
the reason the 99-100% quality rule was invented, is because most of the lower qual drops are shit. this ring however is one of the best and rarest ingame, regardless of its quality

very very silly.. :p

exuz

Loyal Freddie
Mastade said:
aha.. so there were 2 ring of calms that dropped.. both got handed out after putting some pressure on you. u tho, said you deleted one.

There was 2, one got deleted, but somehow 2 diff. ppl got a ring each.

how can that be true?

can u solve the mystery?

what?
I did get 2 rings, 1 was deleted, 1 was given in lotto thats all i did or know of.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
exuz said:
what?
I did get 2 rings, 1 was deleted, 1 was given in lotto thats all i did or know of.

But you also said that the qua 97% wasn't in main lotto becuz of the quality.
You also said that you deleted that exact ring.

Which one is true?

maybe this one. You tried to hide both rings so you could keep em for yourself but failed becuz ppl weren't deaf, dumb and blind?

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
statued said:
1st: man stop using ur name as ''unleashed'' its gives people opinion on guild from how u think. could this be 1 of the reasons ur guild population is about 2 now? hmm :twak: :twak:

2nd :and dont seem like CLA to come and zerg arti from someone but they are the 'new' CLA now with previous eel members etc

was wrong to do anyhow :( :(

In the times of the whines i guess its impossible for any guild to not get flamed since people here love to whine, and whined about everything before and about every guild out there...so hey...it was just logic that cla would get the knife some day. I have myself been victim of being "robbed" of artie many times, and it happened every now and then as long as i can remember since toa came out. I think now after about 10000 whine post it should be clear to all that browse these forums whats a rule in this game...and whats just common sence and whats not. If not...i suggest that some go visit the dr for some strong altzeimer pills. Second i just wanna answer the guy i quoted here by asking: Since my time in eel...i have never got any critisism about anything as long as i can remember. And since we merged with cla i have met many likeminded people and some great friends. So what is ur critisism about cla and eel coming from? Do u even know anything about eel or see us done anything wrong in past? And if u say cla been great up to now....how can u be so fast to judge a whole guild after 1 incident? I wonder how u react in rl...do u pass judgement(and all others here) so fast about other people u dont know?....hmm..i think it sais alot of many here unfortunatly, and i hope u guys never get to any position in power in a society im gonna be invloved in, but on other hand i dont see how that is likely^^
And third to unleashed...asq is prollly one of the most sane and friendliest people i met in this game. So to get down to your level of conversation...Did you just say something.....or did you just fart?
over and out...

exuz

Loyal Freddie
Mastade said:

Which one is true?

maybe this one. You tried to hide both rings so you could keep em for yourself but failed becuz ppl weren't deaf, dumb and blind?

m8 i can see you realy whant to blame me so whaterever i say you will still try to say somting else, but i did not spam the ring in the lotto because it was a 97% item, i dont/did not know stats on it. when the first person askt if he cold have it he did get it so i did not keep it so whay so angry m8?

Im sorry m8 but i did do as i did thik best, hade i know the ring was good i whold have saved it and spamd it in the lotto.

And if i realy whanted the ring i cold have per-claimd it, but i dont do that because all have the same right, all the ppl in the ml raid make it hapen not just me.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:

Which one is true?

hmm...ur credibility as sherlock Holmes wont really cut it im a fraid...maybe as John Holmes(except the size though:p) seems more fitting
Whatever happened mast....why are u so keen on exposing this major bad guy of our times? Cause ur such a standup good dude? Or cause u were more greedy then everyone else...?

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
hmm...ur credibility as sherlock Holmes wont really cut it im a fraid...maybe as John Holmes(except the size though:p) seems more fitting
Whatever happened mast....why are u so keen on exposing this major bad guy of our times? Cause ur such a standup good dude? Or cause u were more greedy then everyone else...?

So you are actually naive enough to think that he didnt even bother to check the stats on a ring that is worth ~50p? - and u are talking about credibility, when the guy you are defending are coming up with diff. stories everytime he replies?

He deleted the ring, but didnt, he deleted the ring, but didnt. there was 2 rings, there was 1 ring, there was 2 rings there was 1 ring. Only one got a ring but 2 ended up having?. C r e d i b i l i t y

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
exuz said:
m8 i can see you realy whant to blame me so whaterever i say you will still try to say somting else, but i did not spam the ring in the lotto because it was a 97% item, i dont/did not know stats on it. when the first person askt if he cold have it he did get it so i did not keep it so whay so angry m8?

Im sorry m8 but i did do as i did thik best, hade i know the ring was good i whold have saved it and spamd it in the lotto.

And if i realy whanted the ring i cold have per-claimd it, but i dont do that because all have the same right, all the ppl in the ml raid make it hapen not just me.

Im not mad:) - Just answer my questions plz.

Which one is true?

exuz

Loyal Freddie
Mastade said:
So you are actually naive enough to think that he didnt even bother to check the stats on a ring that is worth ~50p? - and u are talking about credibility, when the guy you are defending are coming up with diff. stories everytime he replies?

He deleted the ring, but didnt, he deleted the ring, but didnt. there was 2 rings, there was 1 ring, there was 2 rings there was 1 ring. Only one got a ring but 2 ended up having?. C r e d i b i l i t y

I have not chenge the what i have said 2ring dropt (at diftent times) and one of thos ring did get deleted outer one did i give to the one that askt if he cold have it (he vas next in line at the lotto) he did get it thats all m8, and if you realy think i did keep the outher on send a message to right now and thay can check what happend.

and yes i did not check stats on the ring, i have lots of outer stuff to do, like lead the raid.
So i dont see were you get that i have chenge the story read thro the posts and say were plz.

MaCaBr3

Banned
Btw, Mastade, why can't you just accept the fact he deleted the ring by accident. Do you really think everyone who play DAOC just knows every precious item in the game? I have personnly never heard of you goddamn ring. But then again, I'm not the LEETORZMASTEROZ UBER player like you...I guess.

I can asure you, Exuz didn't keep a ring for himself and he explained himself and apoliged like thousands time.

But still you keep making a soap drama about it.

Change ur name to Stephano from DAys of Our Lives. ;)

exuz

Loyal Freddie
Mastade said:
Im not mad:) - Just answer my questions plz.

Which one is true?

The ring in question was 97% right?
So i did say i did not spam the ring because it was 97%.
When one that hade lottod askt if he cold have that ring I did say yes ofc and did give it to him.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
exuz said:
I have not chenge the what i have said 2ring dropt (at diftent times) and one of thos ring did get deleted outer one did i give to the one that askt if he cold have it (he vas next in line at the lotto) he did get it thats all m8, and if you realy think i did keep the outher on send a message to right now and thay can check what happend.

and yes i did not check stats on the ring, i have lots of outer stuff to do, like lead the raid.
So i dont see were you get that i have chenge the story read thro the posts and say were plz.

What you said on the raid, and what you say now is different.

ill explain it once more.

2 Ring of Calm dropped on the raid. When you were displaying loot at the end of the raid, the 2 rings didnt come up. When ppl were complaining, you told that you infact had one ring, but deleted the other cuz it was 97% (oops!)

The one with the highest roll picked some "random" stuff, and the 2nd highest asked if he could have the only ring of calm that was left and got it. Cant remember his name but was some chanter or eld. ppl whined some more becuz u deleted a 97% quality Ring of calm (oops!) and when we got to ME(rolled 495), i asked you to give me the ring(didnt rly expect you to do it cuz i was sure you were gonna stick with your story) but you infact gave it to me. and said:" The reason why it was not in "main" lotto, was becuz it was 97%) - So you lied, as you are doing now. That is why i asked you the "stupid" questions to see if you would get on very thin ice, which you did :)

btw, what happended to the other ml9 cloth pants that wasnt there afterall?

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
MaCaBr3 said:
Btw, Mastade, why can't you just accept the fact he deleted the ring by accident. Do you really think everyone who play DAOC just knows every precious item in the game? I have personnly never heard of you goddamn ring. But then again, I'm not the LEETORZMASTEROZ UBER player like you...I guess.

I can asure you, Exuz didn't keep a ring for himself and he explained himself and apoliged like thousands time.

But still you keep making a soap drama about it.

Change ur name to Stephano from DAys of Our Lives. ;)

Why are everyone as naive as you? :p

MaCaBr3

Banned
statued said:
2nd :and dont seem like CLA to come and zerg arti from someone but they are the 'new' CLA now with previous eel members etc

was wrong to do anyhow :( :(

Stop accusing with no facts, cuz I'll put you in a treb and shoot to the place were gargoyls skullfuck you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom