CBA anymore

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
German server is still fun. If you understand a bit of german that is :) Hihi

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
German server is still fun. If you understand a bit of german that is :) Hihi

erk I couldn't stand them when I was there :p not so much the germans but the items/stats in german drove me mad.

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Well yeah the item names are retarded but once again. If you fix a template you are set. and then the language barrier is not that sucky. I even joined a pug yesterday. (auf deutsch naturlich)

Everz

FH is my second home
But your practically german anyways Prea :d

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
At this moment i rather be a german then a fucking Belgian !
Even worse ... I rather be a dutchie then a fucking Belgian. Stupid politics, really belgium is fucked up country. I just hope we never merge with the frenchies !

tierk

Part of the furniture
Come up with some new material please Tierk :) you're not funny. If you can't understand what i'm trying to say then you clearly have learning difficulties. They are not occuring at US Prime time nor are they occuring at EU Prime time.

I understand fully what you are saying and pretty much everyone else disagrees with your assessment of the server. You sound like a spoilt brat with all this rubbish talk about not playing until Mythic fix the game, as you won't be playing for a loooooOoooooong time in that case.

Now stop being such a Big Girls Blouse and log back into the game and stop whining so much.

Make it sooner rather than later though or you will miss out on the RP bonus!! :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
At this moment i rather be a german then a fucking Belgian !
Even worse ... I rather be a dutchie then a fucking Belgian. Stupid politics, really belgium is fucked up country. I just hope we never merge with the frenchies !

lol where abouts in belgium you from? my wifes from dendermonde.

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Like I said before, I am from a place called Herdersem that's between Aalst and Dendermonde. 10-15 mins drive from Dendermonde.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
when 1 realm basicly goes and takes all the keeps/relics when theres no one online/asleep.

The thing is mate that there are 'always' people online in Ywain. This is not the sort of ACing you saw on Dyvet this is how ywain is. A lot of people don't give a stuff about the relics. Proper order too in my view. I find that attitude quite refreshing. It is better to just get over it and forget about it.

I always felt it should be hard to get the relics but now I really don't give a stuff the population is so damn good there is no need to worry about it.

Honestly you need to try and adapt a bit and get used to it.
:fluffle:

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
It is the players I totally agree but its something Mythic can change so both are at fault.. players for taking advantage of no one online and Mythic for not stepping in and changing things to benefit certain aspects of rvr while there is barely any online.

Hmm...I am I understanding your point right when I think you are saying that there are points during the day on Ywain that there are no defenders?

If so, in my experience Ywain (especially after the transfer) have a healthy population 24/7, even though one realm might choose not to go into rvr at some point, that hardly has anything to do with the fact that there are noone online to defend.

Other than that, breaking ports isnt that bad, there are always the possibility to go to Laby instead if portbreaking is to annoying or wait for a group when they run out and make it toghether with them to the boats. Remember in the old days you had to wait 15 minutes before porting into rvr zones.

It might be abit annoying for you to have to wait a few minutes or run a few minutes longer, but for most it works quite well. And in my opinion its actually really nice to have alot of action when I logon.

/Charmangle

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The action was great yesterday afternoon, had tower sieges, zerg vs zerg. fg vs fg. Shame the solo is still shit though thanks to the never adding Americans adding on everything in site.

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
According to them, it's the euros that add and zerg and bridgecamp.
Honestly when i played US for a couple years it was not like this, not this bad at least.
I'm thinking it's the non-english server ppl :p

ps: Belgium ftw! (even tho politics are retarded atm, liveing in Brugge is fantastic)

Everz

FH is my second home
The action was great yesterday afternoon, had tower sieges, zerg vs zerg. fg vs fg. Shame the solo is still shit though thanks to the never adding Americans adding on everything in site.

Mid Agramon Bridge had some fun mate.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad

When the never adding Americans starts to add on everything you know everyone is adding too much

Everz

FH is my second home
I think visible solo is actually dead tbh :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom