CBA anymore

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
ROFL What you seeing now is what Albs did on Dyvet for years and that was just the 1 Realm doing it.

At least all 3 realms are part of it and not just the 1 as this was 1 reasons Dyvet died as people got fed up taking back ports / keeps after CM had been on.

Soulja

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
ROFL What you seeing now is what Albs did on Dyvet for years and that was just the 1 Realm doing it.

At least all 3 realms are part of it and not just the 1 as this was 1 reasons Dyvet died as people got fed up taking back ports / keeps after CM had been on.

Soulja

pretty much what i'm trying to put forward but its like talking to a brick wall with retards like tierk etc on the forum that think they know best.. everyone is too blind killing solo/groups/zergs to see the bigger picture yet soon as there are signs of Dyvet-ism they will cry like I am apparently doing now. Just because theres a 3000+ population doesnt mean it cant die flat on its arse when people start getting sick of it.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
pretty much what i'm trying to put forward but its like talking to a brick wall with retards like tierk etc on the forum that think they know best.. everyone is too blind killing solo/groups/zergs to see the bigger picture.

LOL I am not moaning about it I think it great action 24/7 unlike Dyvet when action from Albs was when we went to bed.

At least this time people on All 3 realms can defend unlike before when CM did it and server died.If CM did what they did then now they be playing on US primetime and find people who kill them instead of Pveing guards.

Soulja

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
I haven't read any of the thread except the first line or so of your post.

I'm glad you're leaving. Fuck off you useless moaning sack of shit. All you seem to do is find something new to moan about every fucking day, so good riddens. Relics this, relics that. It's clearly been the same on ywain for ages so wtf do you think its seemingly going to destroy the server. With a bit of luck all it destroys is your will to play the game and you'll piss off and stop bugging us with your whiney crap.

In short, stfu and fuck off.

gohan

I am a FH squatter
hi2u stupeh, glad to see you've mellowed and improved your people skillz xD

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I haven't read any of the thread except the first line or so of your post.

I'm glad you're leaving. Fuck off you useless moaning sack of shit. All you seem to do is find something new to moan about every fucking day, so good riddens. Relics this, relics that. It's clearly been the same on ywain for ages so wtf do you think its seemingly going to destroy the server. With a bit of luck all it destroys is your will to play the game and you'll piss off and stop bugging us with your whiney crap.

In short, stfu and fuck off.

Every day eh? :) news to me i've moaned twice about the state of ywain, once when the transfers were announced and once here (first post), the rest were replies to people. As for ywain being like this for ages it hasnt which is what c*nts like you fail to understand. Sure people take shit but the past 2 weeks its been 100x worse.

So get off your high horse stupeh the nerd rage doesnt suit you. I think the best apart about you posting is the amount of shit you've whined about in the past which makes you a hypocrite if i'm not mistaken? I bet I can find atleast 3 whine threads started by you on this forum.

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
You've moaned twice and we've been there for less than a week? Get a fucking grip. No one cares about your crying, i'm only replying because im bored so ty for giving me something to do. I suppose its better than just wasting my oxygen by still being alive.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You've moaned twice and we've been there for less than a week? Get a fucking grip. No one cares about your crying, i'm only replying because im bored so ty for giving me something to do. I suppose its better than just wasting my oxygen by still being alive.

I've played on Ywain for almost 1 year on and off not less than a week like you so I'm quite aware what Ywain has been like more so than you who still knows fuck all about the server and as for not caring about my apparent crying why even reply then? and as far as moaning goes you've moaned plenty over the years on here more than me infact which is a hard feat to beat.

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
Something i wish they whould add to daoc for players that want fair 8v8 4v4 2v2 1v1 etc is the arena fights from WoW just make it.. better..
Was basicly the only good thing about WoW but again it was in WoW so it was fun for about a week..

But then the people that enjoy zerging and alarm clock raiding relics can do that and the people that puke then fall asleep from keep taking can do what they enjoy in this game, fair fights and something that actualy takes some skill..

Win Win?! ;)

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Well if the same stuff has happened for a year or more, why do you suddenly think its going to be a problem? Espeically at a time when the population has increased, not decreased. Sounds like you're crying for the sake of it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Well if the same stuff has happened for a year or more, why do you suddenly think its going to be a problem? Espeically at a time when the population has increased, not decreased. Sounds like you're crying for the sake of it.

Do I have to keep repeating what i've already said or something? because its escalated over the past 2 weeks before this you did get relic raids and keep takes but nothing on the scale thats happening now. Now open your eyes and think back to what destroyed Dyvet and ask again why i'm annoyed and want it changed before it gets to that stage.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Something i wish they whould add to daoc for players that want fair 8v8 4v4 2v2 1v1 etc is the arena fights from WoW just make it.. better..
Was basicly the only good thing about WoW but again it was in WoW so it was fun for about a week..

But then the people that enjoy zerging and alarm clock raiding relics can do that and the people that puke then fall asleep from keep taking can do what they enjoy in this game, fair fights and something that actualy takes some skill..

Win Win?! ;)

interesting but it just wouldnt feel the same imo

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Dyvets problem was a lack of players, not the AC raids.

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe people are being rp horny due to the rp bonus mythic put in?

Definitely a big part of it.. The leeching and zerging will probably go down a little bit again when its gone..

The AC raiding will stay the same tho.

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
The fact that there are always people online kind of proves my point. CM were doing it when there were 2-3 people in the other realms, hardly the same situation.

Devlinn

Fledgling Freddie
ahhh alarm clock raid...

well... EU and US being on very different timezones... wouldn't that mean AC raids aren't really AC raids? Cause you'll either be raiding when there's EU online, or when US is online

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
ahhh alarm clock raid...

well... EU and US being on very different timezones... wouldn't that mean AC raids aren't really AC raids? Cause you'll either be raiding when there's EU online, or when US is online

in a sense its not ac'ing however it still weighs heavily in the most populated realm and despite having level 10 keeps you simply cannot defend against it even with decent numbers.

tierk

Part of the furniture
in a sense its not ac'ing however it still weighs heavily in the most populated realm and despite having level 10 keeps you simply cannot defend against it even with decent numbers.

You are pathetic.

So if what is happening is not actually AC raids - as they are occuring US prime time - and there is a huge server population 24/7 what exactly are you on about with your predictions of doOoooom about it turning into Dyvet P2? Why because you cant play the game the way you want and finding that you can't dictate to others how to play?

Sounds more like Waaaaaaa haaaaa haaaaa i am leaving and taking my ball with me!!! Dont forget to close the door on your way out and as someone asked earlier can i have your stuff!! :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Don't care about relics, but I care about ports..

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Ports are nice but relics i just can't be bothered about. Although it is fun to run with 3 warlocks in group and bomb a relic raid zerg etc :D

epic fail sometimes and sometimes just glorious

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You are pathetic.

So if what is happening is not actually AC raids - as they are occuring US prime time - and there is a huge server population 24/7 what exactly are you on about with your predictions of doOoooom about it turning into Dyvet P2? Why because you cant play the game the way you want and finding that you can't dictate to others how to play?

Sounds more like Waaaaaaa haaaaa haaaaa i am leaving and taking my ball with me!!! Dont forget to close the door on your way out and as someone asked earlier can i have your stuff!! :p

Come up with some new material please Tierk :) you're not funny. If you can't understand what i'm trying to say then you clearly have learning difficulties. They are not occuring at US Prime time nor are they occuring at EU Prime time.

Everz

FH is my second home
AC raids didnt kill Dyvet, infact had the opposite effect of galvanising players imo,, lack of interest and other better options (US or German server) made it much more fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom