Causes of Dyvets death?

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
The FH community is the section of the game that takes the game way way too seriously imo.

FH used to be a good source of info but the RVR section now is almost like a player to player complaint forum, where each side is convinced of nothing else other than his own virtue and the lack of virtue of his opponent....

doesnt seem to be much mutual respect, much positive communication, or generally anything good coming out of the forums....

most posts also seem to be hijacked by the same counterparties who cannot resist throwing digs in at each others play styles.

hi tierk. Im not so sure of the current state of dyvet. before I quit it was pretty dire... been meaning to make a comeback but the longer you dont play the less you can be arsed to come back. my advice is prolly steer clear of the game. GOA really havent helped by a lack of communication about their plans for the server. all the focus is on WAR and daoc (a game which still has lots of potential) has basically been left to rot (at least on dyvet)
Tryed to tell ya this way back, but you never listened:p but then you used tell me adding would kill the game:eek: i never listened, in einstein we was both right?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
pip come back :( those new hunters lost all respect!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom