Catacombs

Dorimor1

Banned
I'm looking forward to catacombs in general, I think the whole aspect of fun leveling mythic have implemented is great, though I'm not looking forward to facing a banshee in rvr :(

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
im not sure what im looking forward too in catacombs, maybe more new people playing the game to exp with who arnt complete muppets.

Character redesign as well as improved graphics will make the game feel more upto date.

Instanced dungeons on City of Heros this is a great feature and a good way to make exp.

Also new mobs for me to kill as lets face it all the others are boring :D

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
I guess, if 10 year olds turns you on :p

Rather well endowed 10 yr olds u mean , surely with them small bodys theyd just fall over forward all the time lol

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
I can tell that exping at least very low level and 40+ is 10x faster anyways thanks to quests that take 2-10mins to run and give 0.5+ bubs exp.

For example in Alb i did quests @ lv40, got couple bubs off those. then exped lev41 and got 42 from free level. Went to Deadlands and Underground Forest, took all quests i could (Easy to see thanks to quest indicator), did them in 30-50mins due to afking abit (Fastest quests in UGF really take only 30s - 1min of running and 30sec- 1min of doing area action like /search) and got 5.7bubs of exp @ 42 and still left 2 quests undone because couldn't find one spot and other area had lots of aggro and i was solo and unbuffed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom