Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Equador said:
epeengrab5gi.jpg
Now you're just trying to repfarm. :p

mordsythe

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
I have never had a problem targetting. Move mouse, target, click, oh look there it is instantly.

Spose you may have a problem if your

1) A slow arsed fat fingered fool.

or

2) Just a useless idiot that cant use a mouse

I know which i would put cedrik into :p

i have to agree wit this guys.. its not xactly rocket science now is it???? get close enuff to c the mobs name and klik it if u having probs.... :eek2: so come on lads.. use the mouse pointer for wot its for and lets get things targeted.. and btw i get zero lagg in the catas client in PvE and very little in RvR. even in a zerg. the only thing i got turned off is the spell affects for all but myself and my group.:fluffle:

CedrikWayfarer

Fledgling Freddie
No you're wrong. The targetting is fucked up, and people whine about it all the time in game, you notice it especially when you pan your camera and trying to get a target at the same time.

But I guess if you're standing in the alb zerg using F8 to get a quick target to leech that 4-5 Rp's, targetting is ok! It's not exactly rocket science ;o

mordsythe

Fledgling Freddie
[/QUOTE]
But I guess if you're standing in the alb zerg using F8 to get a quick target to leech that 4-5 Rp's, targetting is ok! It's not exactly rocket science ;o[/QUOTE]

tbh i dont do a lot or RvR. I spend most of my time in PvE. yes u herd me.. PvE!!!

not all of us think it is fun to run around getting ganked by the bainshee grp. i got the points i needed for my skils i wanted and now im happy to be doing wot i enjoy.

if u think its so f**ckd up thn try harder or stop fcking complaining.. blazing might make u feel btr. but at the end of the day there arent that many people that have to many problems with the targeting that i know of tbh. yes a few small probs but in as a whole not to bad.:twak:

CedrikWayfarer

Fledgling Freddie
mordsythe said:
tbh i dont do a lot or RvR. I spend most of my time in PvE. yes u herd me.. PvE!!!

not all of us think it is fun to run around getting ganked by the bainshee grp. i got the points i needed for my skils i wanted and now im happy to be doing wot i enjoy.

if u think its so f**ckd up thn try harder or stop fcking complaining.. blazing might make u feel btr. but at the end of the day there arent that many people that have to many problems with the targeting that i know of tbh. yes a few small probs but in as a whole not to bad.:twak:

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
CedrikWayfarer said:
Few months later, when everyone's whining about the fucked up targetting on EU servers aswell, still wanna say I'm wrong and you're right?

Honestly why do they even hire GM's that doesnt have a clue about one of the most important elements in the game, RvR? Always some pve roleplayer guy that thinks RvR is about defending the honour of King Arthorius of Camelot.

Why you whining about EU Gms? When you play US..

tard.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Yshynsin said:

tard.
Just out of curiosity, but is it fotm to flame people for posting here while they plays US as well as EU?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Deepflame said:
Just out of curiosity, but is it fotm to flame people for posting here while they plays US as well as EU?

Why?. D'you wanna jump on the bandwagon? :D

CedrikWayfarer

Fledgling Freddie
Yshynsin said:

tard.

More reading my sig then? Haven't been playing US for quite a while. But I'm glad you're happy with our GM's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom