Catacombs Release!

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
So.. Been trying to figure out when catacombs is actually released.. Think i have seen the release date on www.daoc-europe.com set to the 24th? - but most places where you can order online its like possible to get it the 29th :s

so, when is it? :/ - does anyone know where you can order it online, pref .dk sites if any :x

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
hi MastadeDK!

id like a dutch site to order catacombs from if anyone knows! :D

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
hi MastadeDK!

id like a dutch site to order catacombs from if anyone knows! :D

But when is it released? ;<

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
do u rly care if its 24 or 29 ? :p i'll ebay some for plats .. caus I am 101% sure, they wont sell it in Estonia :D

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
do u rly care if its 24 or 29 ? :p

ofc. i do - i go to school normally, have shitloads of assignment because its the end of the school year soon.. exam preparations etc... ZzzZz.. BUT!

i have gotten all the items, artis and stuff together for my upcoming Bainshee.. and it would be rather cool if i could pl it when i have vacation.. which is around the 24th.. cool huh? xD

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Mastade said:
ofc. i do - i go to school normally, have shitloads of assignment because its the end of the school year soon.. exam preparations etc... ZzzZz.. BUT!

i have gotten all the items, artis and stuff together for my upcoming Bainshee.. and it would be rather cool if i could pl it when i have vacation.. which is around the 24th.. cool huh? xD

no!

I wanna pl with u btw ;d

Vamp or bm not sure yet ;x

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Any chance the palidans get a ws buff in catacombs?

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Platin said:
Any chance the palidans get a ws buff in catacombs?

Yes Catacombs still on the drawing board!!1 Rly..

Read the patch notes m8

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Mxn said:
no!

I wanna pl with u btw ;d

Vamp or bm not sure yet ;x

elcain my <3 .. we can xp together :p .. I can bring bb for fop and haste ! xD
and we xp oldschool way -.-

Mishal

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
So.. Been trying to figure out when catacombs is actually released.. Think i have seen the release date on www.daoc-europe.com set to the 24th? - but most places where you can order online its like possible to get it the 29th :s

so, when is it? :/ - does anyone know where you can order it online, pref .dk sites if any :x

Fona.. 25th ;)

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Devilseye said:
You sure?
when i click DAoC: Catacombs on that site it says:

Release 9 april 2005
:(

your right, but apperently they changed it this weekend. cuz friday it was on 25th of march

bloody wankers tbh, now i gotta get it abroad.

Kcinimodus

Fledgling Freddie
Knolan said:
your right, but apperently they changed it this weekend. cuz friday it was on 25th of march

bloody wankers tbh, now i gotta get it abroad.

They now set it to 1st of april oO.

This release is clouded in mystery :p.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
No, as I explained in several threads in General, the release date is still March 25th. Due to problems witha particular very large retailer, the retail release date is 1st April however we are sending stocks to all UK retailers with the exception of Game today. They will be selling it as soon as they recieve stock so if you pre-ordered it from Play.com for example, they will be sending their copies out today or tomorrow in time for the weekend.

Game will be stocking it from the 1st April as they refused to deal with the release in March, as a result we have been forced to give this date as an official retail release date however, in reality the other stores will be selling it as soon as they get stock - which will be from today.

Mostly this is the same as I posted in this thread.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
So what you're saying is Game LTD have forced you to make everyone else say an official release date of 1st April so that they don't lose out on the release schedule and hopefully dupe people into waiting and buying it from them, but on the sly you've said to everyone else sell it when you like but can't say this for legal reasons as you're a reprenstative of the company in question and you'd be held legally accountable?

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
No, as I explained in several threads in General, the release date is still March 25th. Due to problems witha particular very large retailer, the retail release date is 1st April however we are sending stocks to all UK retailers with the exception of Game today. They will be selling it as soon as they recieve stock so if you pre-ordered it from Play.com for example, they will be sending their copies out today or tomorrow in time for the weekend.

Game will be stocking it from the 1st April as they refused to deal with the release in March, as a result we have been forced to give this date as an official retail release date however, in reality the other stores will be selling it as soon as they get stock - which will be from today.

Mostly this is the same as I posted in this thread.

Holland is always late with DAoC games, partially because only 2 stores in the whole country sell them, i got ToA 1 week late aswell.

i did read your post about UK shipping etc. but does that also count for The Netherlands? or do the games come from england to the Netherlands?

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
RSPhil - That would be one way of describing it.
Knolan - The Netherlands are supplied from UK distributors. There are separate distributors for Scandinavia and the UK and all English language product is sent from one of those two centres.

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
RSPhil - That would be one way of describing it.
Knolan - The Netherlands are supplied from UK distributors. There are separate distributors for Scandinavia and the UK and all English language product is sent from one of those two centres.

that explains why im always late :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom