Catacombs release date (sort of)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
These things tend to be estimates. 15th March on play.com

Darzil

Shadoo

Fledgling Freddie
pah gameplay are crap for release time really probably did mean to put march and put april instead, lets hope for march buz ill b on my half term hols then!

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Play originally had it as the 25th too, only changed to 15th in the last couple of days. All the same, aint far off now :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
As long as it comes out after my holidays :)

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Play.com is 15/4/05, i really hope this isn't the true date, over 4 months from its release in the US is totally unacceptable.

Dark Age Of Camelot: Catacomb (Expansion Pack)
Due for release on 15/04/2005
our price: £14.99 Delivered
RRP: £19.99 You save: £5.00 (25%)

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Can any GM give us anymore information on this? is this April date accurate? if this date is accurate im sure the community would be interested to know why its taking over 4 months for this to be translated.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Edaemos said:
Can any GM give us anymore information on this? is this April date accurate? if this date is accurate im sure the community would be interested to know why its taking over 4 months for this to be translated.

They've probably translated it into German/French etc, they're just having problems trying to find a more royal names for "beef jerky".

illu

Part of the furniture
Do we have to buy a copy for each account again? or is it a 1 install job works on all computers?

Oli - Illu

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
Do we have to buy a copy for each account again? or is it a 1 install job works on all computers?

Oli - Illu

Like others im sure each account will need the catacombs upgrade if you intend on taking it there.

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
Yup as always each account will need a seperate license key...

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Zenythe said:
Yup as always each account will need a seperate license key...

Can you give us an indication which of the reported dates are accurate please, 15th of April or 15th of March?

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
so can i buy it for 1 acc and then only use the graphic feature on the other 2 accs?

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Kelio said:
so can i buy it for 1 acc and then only use the graphic feature on the other 2 accs?

Doubt it, as when you goto load up the account that isnt catacombs activated it will most likely give you a message and then refuse to go any further.

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
Edaemos said:
Can you give us an indication which of the reported dates are accurate please, 15th of April or 15th of March?

not yet because the official release date hasn't been announced at this time. Most likely there will be 2 releases though, one for the standard languages (English, French and German) and then another release for the Spanish and Italian servers.

The dates mentioned on those different websites are just speculation from the shop owners themselves.

Adoctor

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
The dates mentioned on those different websites are just speculation from the shop owners themselves.

the swines !

Dalmar-Hume

Fledgling Freddie
Edaemos said:
Doubt it, as when you goto load up the account that isnt catacombs activated it will most likely give you a message and then refuse to go any further.

pure speculation here but i reckon you will be able to as you can log into a SI account on a TOA install its just you cant enter the TOA areas

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Dalmar-Hume said:
pure speculation here but i reckon you will be able to as you can log into a SI account on a TOA install its just you cant enter the TOA areas

nope. if you use cata client it will lock at loading screen saying you dont have permission..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom