Catacombs classes

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
You mean the "Lazy" people?

Learning how to play the new class instead of Moderna PL:ed n00b.

I'll do both Valkyrie and Warlock just to try them out and I'll be levelling them the old fashioned way ofc.
And how much time do you think you need on any class until you can play him "decent"?

Unless we talk about braindead ppl by the time you reached rr3-4 you should know what the class is about, and who cares if i you make a mistake in rvr or pve

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
fotm said:
And how much time do you think you need on any class until you can play him "decent"?

Unless we talk about braindead ppl by the time you reached rr3-4 you should know what the class is about, and who cares if i you make a mistake in rvr or pve

Tbh it's just not right when a lvl 50 ranger asks you how critshot works :eek6:

Some people never learn their classes, I might be a gimp in my rangers pre lvl 50 pve armour but I got as far as I did cos I know how to play, for some people rvr just seems really really hard :p

On the other hand who cares, if they suck they suck and that makes the other realm happy to find an rp :m00:

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
I'm rerolling hib, more permanently this time. Vampiir and mentalist. No PL but Catacombs and free level should make the pve more fun.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
fotm said:

I'd be glad if I know how my class works and to get the most out of it when i get out in the frontier for some RvR instead of learning it there. But that's how i want it and prolly the most people too. Others are just as i said earlier. "Lazy" :p

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
got no intentions of ever going thru that ToA grind again, until mythic introduce /mlevel 10 or some such. so no i wont be rolling any cata classes :puke:

(disclaimer: i might on camlann tho ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom