Catacombs classes

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Just wondering:

How many of you are planning on rolling one of the catacombs classes, pling it to 50, getting a suit together and hitting RvR as fast as possible?

I imagine there'll be a few warlocks doing that... any others? :)

Any rvr guilds that have thought about whether they'll fit a catacombs class into their regular setup? or is it too early to say?

(Personally I'll be enjoying the new zones ;) and levelling up the usual slow way)

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
I'll prob go the say way as yopu Film, Id say i'll role a heritic , jsut to see what it's like , but i have a feeling i'll be giving a Bashee a try =)

Alyways liked them, ever since i saw one in the move "Darby O'Gill and the little people" :clap:

Motowntheta

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm unsure how you would find a role in a RvR group for a heretic tbh, not saying they arn't fun but apart from DI what do they offer ?

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Motowntheta said:
Hmmm unsure how you would find a role in a RvR group for a heretic tbh, not saying they arn't fun but apart from DI what do they offer ?

well i'd say the BG part will show that for me , other than that i keep a open mind =)

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
I'm going to be running a Catas levelling group(s). Will probably end up all heretics but hopefully we will have a few other classes aswell.

It won't be PL. We will be doing a mix of new dungeon areas and having fun in the places we haven't been for years like, Barfog, Dartmoor, Keltoi etc.

In addition to that I am gonna play a Valk. Got one on Iseult and they are really great fun and seriously underestimated. Will probably have to solo level the Valk with a bot unless I can find some like-minded people who wanna have fun the old fashioned way.

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
Just wondering:

How many of you are planning on rolling one of the catacombs classes, pling it to 50, getting a suit together and hitting RvR as fast as possible?

I imagine there'll be a few warlocks doing that... any others? :)

Any rvr guilds that have thought about whether they'll fit a catacombs class into their regular setup? or is it too early to say?

(Personally I'll be enjoying the new zones ;) and levelling up the usual slow way)

I'll be trying a vampiir on prydwyn... altho i do have access to a animist+bot +2comps . i wont be pl him. seems like a strange but nice class so im gonna exp the slow way and get used to the class :) . all the PL noob new classes will suck in rvr untill they get used to how the class works. so imo a well nurtured char and learing it from a low lvl imo will make for a better class in the long term :)

wont play it seriously. will just be a side project for me when im bored of getting zerged/added on . on excal.

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Skilgannon said:
I'm going to be running a Catas levelling group(s). Will probably end up all heretics but hopefully we will have a few other classes aswell.

It won't be PL. We will be doing a mix of new dungeon areas and having fun in the places we haven't been for years like, Barfog, Dartmoor, Keltoi etc.

In addition to that I am gonna play a Valk. Got one on Iseult and they are really great fun and seriously underestimated. Will probably have to solo level the Valk with a bot unless I can find some like-minded people who wanna have fun the old fashioned way.

Mirtha Groups for the win huh? lol i still randomly pop into mirtha occasionally and kill a few mobs in the guard room for old times sake.

used to be a pain in the ass going there sometimes. dying deep down and when u /who mirtha . no1 is lvl10 . hence u cant get rez'd lol.

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
would be fun to roll a warlock, just to oneshot all leeching scouts :p

but cba probably... :eek:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
going to make a bainshee and level it up in catacombs i guess :)

if i can be bothered ill try to farm some artis before its actually released, but really not sure yet.. maybe will play wow also, if *everyone* is going :mad:

Kais

Banned
I was planning to roll a warlock but after seeing videos of how 'good' they are I decided against the idea, just hope they hit it and the bainshee with a nerf asap as they are clearly too much in their current state.

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
fit in a heretic in alb grp and u should lose stealthadds after awhile when they learn that if u hit that grp, ur buffs will be gone.

Dalilama

Fledgling Freddie
for midgrp u can swap a healer for a warlock. insta kill someone and go hide and heal. but dunno if it is possible but can work

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
I'd like to try both hib ones, but tbh doubt they'll lvl passed thid.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
The vamp levels so sweet. Go full SM till lvl 40, then respec to whatever you like. So the PL will take place after 40 really ;)

And 48 VE, 43 Pierce, 13 SM suits my playstyle (tho 38SM 43 Pierce 32VE looks quite nice too, but I prefer fast damage than durability)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Valkyrie, will level in the Catacombs areas. Those who pl the new classes and dont visit the new areas will miss out on alot of fun methinks. But i guess there are people that are simply too leet to have any fun whatsoever in PvE (or are afraid to admit it^^).

Will do a bg warlock, might level it to 50 later on, but the valkyrie is the class i find more interesting (closer ties to actuall norse mythology etc). And never been much of a caster type person :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
impressed with the number of people planning on levelling rather than powerlevelling :)

think I might try a vamp on prydwen, usually can't play there for too long till I get drawn back home to excal though.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
Just wondering:

I will do a banshee and PL ( till 40 normally ) then just the normal xp way to level 50 ( even if you do it with the normal xp'ing all the way it will go fast cus free lvls every 2 day's r0x and cata xp is also nice + I wanne see the new area ) :D
and simply the ghost thingy looks uber :D

Vodkafairy said:
if i can be bothered ill try to farm some artis before its actually released, but really not sure yet..

ye same here gonne try to get a few stuff before it goes live if I cba ;p

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
impressed with the number of people planning on levelling rather than powerlevelling :)

think I might try a vamp on prydwen, usually can't play there for too long till I get drawn back home to excal though.

I'll lvl the old fashioned way, going for a vamp first and a bainshee too (likely to have an 8 man bainshee AoP grp lol), looking forward to xping around cata and instanced dugeons!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
making a vamp and exping solo, probably mostly catacombs areas but later levels in toa to get scrolls that i will need.

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
Will probably try a 'Tic, but I will probably just elvel my Thuerg up instead with groups leveling thier 'Tics etc, I hope that it's easier too level, but not only that, but there are more people too level with.

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
I already started with arti/item farming for my warlock :)

The "rich" ppl should be able to have a lvl 50 toad warlock in 1-2weeks, except MLs

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Although I am 100% sure that Bainshee will be a big disappointment I am gonna roll one - I just like the spell concept and effects.

I will probably level it solo (with buffbot) or in exp groups (if there are some). I can imagine doing some PL in between but dont think that it will be necessary with the free level every 2 days.

Got all artifacts, scrolls and items ready... bring on catacombs!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Enli said:
banshee :D
ae nearsight seems like fun :)

it's not. you can't do anything while your focus ae nearsight is up, and it's also at very high level in a 'useless' specline. spectral guard 4tw :)

Helme

Resident Freddy
Gonna roll a Vampiir on Pryd, and maybe try out Warlock/Valkyrie on mid, not really looking for a replacement atm for my RM since im having fun with it. But I do plan to do the Vampiir 1-44 atleast in Catacombs, then ill see if I want to keep it to ToA out.

Calo

Part of the furniture
gonna go 50 warlock/valk depends on how nerfed warlocks will be tbh.

lvling it in old fashion way, pve and u can expect many raids from me on midgard (the ones that know me from ml9 or ml10 raids if any :p )

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
fotm said:
I already started with arti/item farming for my warlock :)

The "rich" ppl should be able to have a lvl 50 toad warlock in 1-2weeks, except MLs

You mean the "Lazy" people?

Learning how to play the new class instead of Moderna PL:ed n00b.

I'll do both Valkyrie and Warlock just to try them out and I'll be levelling them the old fashioned way ofc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom