cata questions

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
im quite new to cata and have the following questions .. if any1 can help with any of em :worthy:

1. best instance to farm arurlite .. at lvl 50
2. can arurlite bought items be salvaged and if so returns anygood ?
3. diamond seals Vs aurulite for g per hour farm vaule, what one is best ?
4. in instances what zone are they ? ie for arti lvling .. mainland dungeon ?

b 4 ppl spam "farm scrolls" .. i think scroll farming sucks tbh since the changes .. was ment to make em easy to farm but imo is now harder than ever to get 3 of 3's

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Wild said:
im quite new to cata and have the following questions .. if any1 can help with any of em :worthy:

1. best instance to farm arurlite .. at lvl 50
2. can arurlite bought items be salvaged and if so returns anygood ?
3. diamond seals Vs aurulite for g per hour farm vaule, what one is best ?
4. in instances what zone are they ? ie for arti lvling .. mainland dungeon ?

b 4 ppl spam "farm scrolls" .. i think scroll farming sucks tbh since the changes .. was ment to make em easy to farm but imo is now harder than ever to get 3 of 3's
1: In Albion it's probably the top Barrows instance, forget the name off the top of my head, it's the one further from the entrance (i.e. not in the barbarian room).
2: No. Salvaging Aurulite stuff gives pretty poor returns. I did some testing and found that you get about 2.7 silver per Aurulite from salvaging as opposed to about 15g per diamond seal.
3: If you can chain red/purple mobs then diamond seals will get you more cash over time than Aurulite will.
4: Adventure wings in Catacombs zones count as ToA dungeons. Adventure wings in classic dungeons count as mainland and SI dungeons. The scroll changes patch hasn't hit EU servers yet which is why you're finding it as hard as ever - because it still is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom