Motoring Car Stereo Part 2

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Ok, got the adapter through, put my other stereo in and it works perfectly, up to a point. When I put a CD that I've burned myself it will show as playing but I will get no sound. Pre-recorded CD's are fine. I have absolutely no clue. Kenwood stereo.

Anyone?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Kenwood stereo narrows it down. ;) Does the player support CD-R?

Access Denied

Yep, sorry lol. it does support CD-R but it apparently doesn't support the mp3 format. Which begs the question, why the fuck does it have a jack for an mp3 player? Coverted the files to wma, burned it again and voila!

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Yep, sorry lol. it does support CD-R but it apparently doesn't support the mp3 format. Which begs the question, why the fuck does it have a jack for an mp3 player? Coverted the files to wma, burned it again and voila!

Is it a USB port, or just an 3.5mm jack? MP3 players don't output music in mp3 format, it's probably just an audio input. If it is a USB port then you're right, it makes no sense as it must have the codecs on board.

RB

Access Denied

Is it a USB port, or just an 3.5mm jack? MP3 players don't output music in mp3 format, it's probably just an audio input. If it is a USB port then you're right, it makes no sense as it must have the codecs on board.

RB

3.5mm jack mate. Explains it all. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom