Cap'n Sissyfoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.ST200

You could pm this to a mod instead of filling this forum with even more useless threads.

O

old.ST200

You could pm this to a mod instead of filling this forum with even more useless threads.

A

adari

ST piss the fuck off with you're stupid mod police crap.

it's not up to you to tell peopel what they can do and can not do on these forums, though you'll prolly never stop anyway.

A

adari

it's not up to you to tell peopel what they can do and can not do on these forums, though you'll prolly never stop anyway.

A

adari

A

adari

A

adari

A

adari

A

adari

A

adari

A

adari

A

adari

S

swords

You know...even though Adari spamed this to buggery...i doubt ST will notice. nor listen.

O

old.ST200

Why would I listen? couldnt care less what any of you think ;d

A

Alkoran

Originally posted by old.ST200

You could PM this to Tisme instead of bumping a thread you deem useless....

..but then again...

T

tisme

get off my back ST if anyone needs a ban its u imho ... why u have to always follow me with some useless comment i will never understand nor will i try to....all i asked if for sisy to come back cos he brightens up the forums and makes em worth reading:D

If u got a problem with me ST why not PM me with it ????

O

old.ST200

Originally posted by Alkoran
You could PM this to Tisme instead of bumping a thread you deem useless....

..but then again...

The thread was at the top of the forum, so it wasn't bumped up. Ye fail once again.

I don't have a problem with you tisme, I have a problem with STUPID USELESS THREADS WITH ZERO USEFUL CONTENT TAKING UP 90% OF THIS BLOODY FORUM. These kind of threads are what stop most people from coming here. Nobody wants to see a stupid "Free Sissy!!!!221212" thread. Why would they? He is just like the others on here. You post a useful thread and it gets filled with "coim sucks" "lol" "hi dill" "you rock" "tbh" "hehe yeah" "i poest teh funny pictar!!!".

A

Alkoran

The thread was at the top of the forum, so it wasn't bumped up. Ye fail once again.

The error in making the post is slightly dimished then, but you have failed to answer the implied message.

Oh.. and you bumped it this time Na'Kaar.

S

swords

You know whats more annoying than all you described ST?
Your fucking whine threads.
every single thread you make is a whine.
You are worse than my chuffing sister bitching about every little thing.
Why don't YOU post something useful then?

Save your fucking breath for blowing up your girlfriend!

O

old.ST200

When was the last time I started a thread?

.... exactly. Come back when you have a valid point. Such a shame, can see so much emotion went into that post :)

In fact.. a quick search finds:

http://forums.game.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99927
Which is just me, showing you a news bit about maradonna.

http://forums.game.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=97183
Which is just another badger movie.

Ohhh and cant forget.. http://forums.game.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98022
Which was a half-whine.

So one thread.. 1 out of 3. Hmm k.

S

swords

When was the last time I started a thread?

.... exactly. Come back when you have a valid point. Such a shame, can see so much emotion went into that post :)

In fact.. a quick search finds:

http://forums.game.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99927
Which is just me, showing you a news bit about maradonna.

http://forums.game.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=97183
Which is just another badger movie.

Ohhh and cant forget.. http://forums.game.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98022
Which was a half-whine.

So one thread.. 1 out of 3. Hmm k.

Replace thread with post.
oh look whole new perspective.
When have you made anything other than a WHINE post or something argumentative?

When have YOU MADE a CONSTRUCTIVE or even NON SPAM thread thats even remotely interesting or funny?

Think you have one thread posted there about Maradonna.. one thread in your entire existance that was actually not a bitch and something off topic and remotely useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread