can't reopen my old ACC :

Guardsxmen

Fledgling Freddie
Eventime i try to reopen my old ACC: on Access secure payment >Wanadoo is says this :-- Your transaction has been refused. Please contact your bank
I have talk to my Bank notthing is worng and i have also try two diffen VISA Card is still same .. someone know this problem plz help

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
Guardsxmen said:
Eventime i try to reopen my old ACC: on Access secure payment >Wanadoo is says this :-- Your transaction has been refused. Please contact your bank
I have talk to my Bank notthing is worng and i have also try two diffen VISA Card is still same .. someone know this problem plz help

is it a visa electron not sure if they are accepted?

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
Guardsxmen said:

Sounds strange.. You're referring to it as your old account, do you have an (recently) active account you've used that CC with recently? Or alternatively have you made any other payments with the card recently so you know it's working?

Some time ago I had a problem with my card and my bank couldn't see at first glance that anything was wrong..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom