Can't laugh :(

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Feel for ya Tom. Did two ribs playing rugby years ago and still get discomfort from it when lying down sometimes.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Broke a rib once when younger having a..former..GF laying on top of me. Already had one broken at the time. So, double kill. Feeble.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Bah Chet logs you have no sense of humour face palming an obvious dig in the ribs :p

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I just sneezed, while reclining in my office chair. It was like being punched by Mike Tyson :( And I am so sick of sleeping on my back, it's just not natural :(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
keep healing buddy. funny thing about ribs (at least mine) is that the hurt-like-a-barstand pain won't fade but more like magically vanish 0o you'll be all like "hey this hurt like ass yesterday, wtf!"

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
keep healing buddy. funny thing about ribs (at least mine) is that the hurt-like-a-barstand pain won't fade but more like magically vanish 0o you'll be all like "hey this hurt like ass yesterday, wtf!"

Agree with this. My GF rugby-tackled me in the snow walking back pissed from a mates new year's party a couple of years go. My whole body weight was on my ribs which hit my phone which hit the corner of the pavement. Crackle-de-do-da.

Hurt like fuck for about 3 months then one day it didn't any more. :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I want to ride my bike :( I think I'll go for a walk around a local reservoir, nice and flat and something to do.

Also, did anyone who broke their ribs experience periods of your guts not doing what they're supposed to do? I feel a bit bloated and constipated, as though swelling in my side is constricting my bowels. Everything is working just fine, no bleeding or unusual pains, its just I can go an entire day without shitting and then KABOOOM!

rynnor

Rockhound
Sounds a bit iffy Tom - it shouldn't have any such effect - unrelated stomach bug?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I want to ride my bike :( I think I'll go for a walk around a local reservoir, nice and flat and something to do.

Also, did anyone who broke their ribs experience periods of your guts not doing what they're supposed to do? I feel a bit bloated and constipated, as though swelling in my side is constricting my bowels. Everything is working just fine, no bleeding or unusual pains, its just I can go an entire day without shitting and then KABOOOM!

No.

My Dad broke his ribs (in a quite similar way to you actually) and ended up catching pneumonia.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If weird sh*t(hihi) keep happening, revisit doctor to be sure. Coul have more serious issues. Other then that; get a sickleave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom