Cannavaro voted European Footballer of the Year

Marc

FH is my second home
Calaen said:
Johson should have had alot more penalties given to him this season tbh. He is very quick with the ball and deserves more protection.

I think its because hes english. We dont have that cheating mentality that most of europe has. Take the man u vs chelsea game, rooney runs into the box, forget who was pulling his shirt but he stayed on his feet and tried to shrug the defender off. If he would of dived he would of get a penalty

soze

I am a FH squatter
Wenger said:
"But it shows you that the media that vote look only at the World Cup, which is in my opinion the lowest level in football you can see at the moment, when you speak about elite football. They make their decision on that.

"If you see Italy playing against [smaller nations] you cannot say when Cannavaro has a good game or even Thierry Henry has a good game. You cannot say that he is the best player in the world - look at the players he plays against.

"To be consistent in a big championship like in England or in the Champions League for me would be much more appropriate than three weeks in the World Cup."
This is what i was trying to say Arsen says it better though :)

-PirrO-

Fledgling Freddie
in fact its a shame !!!!

1 Buffon 2 Cannavaro is the way !!

FORZA JUVE ! :kissit:

Everz

FH is my second home
-PirrO- said:
in fact its a shame !!!!

1 Buffon 2 Cannavaro is the way !!

FORZA JUVE ! :kissit:
ill have a pepperoni pizza please with a side of lasagne.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom