Cannabis Reclassification

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
4 o' clock today baby down to a class C drug.

whats your thoughts?

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Should be legal.
Cigarettes and alcohol are. They being the 2 biggest sources of all drug related deaths.

By no means is Pot a 'soft drug'.

No matter what the drug, Panadine Forte to Heroin... if you use a hell of alot of it it's going to fuck you up. At least decriminalizing it would get rid of alot of crime and corruption. Like that'll ever happen. The powers that be will make damn sure that the drugs keep flowing and their wallets keep growing.

Drugs aren't going away if they are decriminalized. Crime isn't going to stop if drugs are decriminalized. People are not going to stop dieing from drug overdosesi f drugs are decriminalized.

Blah blah.....<insert never ending discussion here>

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Whining about cannabis is a total waste of time. There are far more IMPORTANT matters that our illustrious government should be concerning themselves with.

missedagain

Fledgling Freddie
wont make much difference as its still an illegal substance except for the ms sufferers out there who know it helps them can smoke it in thier own home

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Yerp, got some for my Aunty when she was diagnosed with MND. Gave her half and made a cake with teh rest! :)

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Sissyfoo said:
~phones the pigs for his $10,000 reward~

Dollars don't work now you're back in England, mwahahahah

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Nooooooooooooooooo!! Curse this land!! :mad: I have a wallet full (and I do mean FULL) of ussseless dollars!! :(

missedagain

Fledgling Freddie
what did u do to get that ?rob a bank ?
put em in yer bank acc and wait til they try to add it all up

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Nah, people were always giving me $1 bills when I was mooching around the streets. Mebbe I should buy some new clothes. :/

swords

Can't get enough of FH
It's a Zombie thread...anyway yeah it should be legalised.
And the medicinal effect is making people not care about the particular ailment afaik :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
jus to b completely OT, those lil green dots under yur location, are they rep point markers?
i have 10, fuck knows why, and i got 1 dot. how many othe rpeeps got?

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
Sissyfoo said:
Some threads never die...like that fucking desktop thread. :/

Fucking your desktop is inadvisable under most conditions.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I think they have come up with some new fangled doohickey that lets you have sex with your computer...so to speak. :/

Scientists...what will they think of next?

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Hopefully something that will destroy the fucking desktop thread.

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
should be legalised, but the dangers should be more widely known. Too many people think that this reclassification is the government saying "it's ok to do weed, man" when it aint.

The reason I don't do weed? I've seen what 5 years of weed smoking does to someone's sanity.

Damini

Part of the furniture
Shouldn't be changed. It's easy enough for people to get hold of it and not get caught anyway unless you act like a moron, and I've seen far too many people develop schitzophrenia that were pot smokers to brush aside the link with mental illness.

And when you've seen someone you cared about completely disintergrate with schitzophrenia, and know that this starts young, younger than lung cancer, younger than liver damage, you can't really find the legalisation lobby so appealing.

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
ihere, in estonia, almost every 8-9 grader (14-15 y.o) knows a dealer who sells cannabis.... we get 1 gramm for 4£ and that's quality weed... that 1 gramm is enuff for an hour of pleasure for 5 teenagers :)

pez

Can't get enough of FH
i never really understood the desktop thread

i don't care what my desktop looks like no matter what anyone elses looks like

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Damini said:
Shouldn't be changed. It's easy enough for people to get hold of it and not get caught anyway unless you act like a moron, and I've seen far too many people develop schitzophrenia that were pot smokers to brush aside the link with mental illness.

And when you've seen someone you cared about completely disintergrate with schitzophrenia, and know that this starts young, younger than lung cancer, younger than liver damage, you can't really find the legalisation lobby so appealing.

If you constantly smoke weed then of course you are going to go mental. It is the same with smoking (cancer etc) and drinking (liver dies). In moderation, weed is no more harmful than smoking tobacco or having a snifter of brandy.

Damini

Part of the furniture
I think it is different. Your personality defines who you are. Perhaps when you've had an old friend murdered by someone with schitzophrenia bought on by pot smoking, or had a friend commit suicide, or had other friends phoning you up in the middle of the night begging for help then you'd feel differently. And as I said, these events are happening to people in their early twenties. Lung cancer? Liver damage? These take a LOT longer. People that want to smoke can. It's damned easy to get hold of, and unless you run around dressed like a ganja leaf smoking massive joints in front of cops, there's no reason to bump heads with the law anyway. It shouldn't be legalised or reduced in the eyes of the law because it does ruin lives.

I'm not a puritan. I've smoked, I've drunk, and previously I used to be part of the legalisation lobby. Until a few years down the line a handful of my old friends ended up in mental institutions or dead. If people want to smoke, fine, they can, and they will, I'm not getting militant over that. What shouldn't happen is for it to become easier for people to do so.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
It was stupid being up there with class B. kids know its not that bad, they see people all around them smoking it, its just like alcohol.

So they think thats a class B drug, then look at the list and see that things like Amphetamines and various other harder drugs are class B also and are equally as 'safe'.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
It's semi-legal in holland and softdrugs aren't a problem, at least not where I live, people that want to smoke weed just get some from the shop and sit on a bench without harassing anyone.

Never heard of people going suicidal or mental because of weed :/

Anyway.. some people just smoke it because it's illegal.

Legalising it doesn't mean everyone will start using it and die, it's no sport anymore to get it so there's a big chance less people will use it ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom