Cancer anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
...with a tree on it!!

This man's name is Richard the Rudeboy. He is going for a walk in the park with his son Georgina-Grace Taylor Mary Joe Madonna and his shotgun Vic Reeves. He sees two birds on a patch of grass which happens to have a tree growing out of it. He wants to kill them with his shotgun. It's cheaper than baby food.

seenbaseball.jpg

Richard is happy today. He won a free iTunes download with his bottle of Coke.

Flintlock

Banned
Think old Clowney has realized he has stood on a poisoness thorn. One that you can't easily pull out. Ontop of that even if he does pull it out with the help of friends it might jump back up and bite him on the arse. In other words he has more than met his match. Don't worry unduly Clowney vindictive I ain't. I will leave you alone now. Just consider yourself chastised :twak:.

Oh well another bully bites the dirt!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
oh do give it a rest flintlock.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Think old Clowney has realized he has stood on a poisoness thorn. One that you can't easily pull out. Ontop of that even if he does pull it out with the help of friends it might jump back up and bite him on the arse. In other words he has more than met his match. Don't worry unduly Clowney vindictive I ain't. I will leave you alone now. Just consider yourself chastised :twak:.

What the hell are you even talking about, you fucking cock sucker? How can you possibly think that you've just got one over me, when EVERYONE here is calling you a retard. What the fuck is a poiseness thorn? Is that some generic DAoC weapon? What is there even to match? How are you calling me a bully in my own thread? Seriously, what the fuck?

Just shut up. Nobody cares.

JBP| - I didn't think Jupitus liked Leeds United or taking jelly babies out for walks ;)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

Erm, are we reading the same thread? Clown has shown you to be a useless cretin who threw a wobbly cos he's too pikey to buy Windows XP (as am I, but my dummy stays in its pram when it doesn't work), then got his thread closed so thought he'd stalk Clown for a bit. As soon as he said something contrversial, out came the soap box and you proceeded to dribble on us from a great height. I know being sanctimonious is a great deal easier than being witty (just ask dysfunction), but please, if you can't hack it in a big boys forum whene people might occasionally be controversal might I suggest fucking off to the Cbeebies forum before I make you look like any more of a spastic? Cos at the moment I really am wondering how the hell you keep your dribble off the keyboard, or indeed how you get dressed in the morning without causing yourself an injury. Do you have "Left" and "Right" marking on your trouser legs just so you don't get confused? Perhaps also a little motto that says "One leg per leg" just to make doubly sure?

Feel free to "chastise" me back. I've got lots more ways of making you look silly.

P.S. If it wasn't for the CoC the above post could have been summarised in 7 or so words. Answers on a postcard as to what they were :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
look out Clown and Bods ffs. he hasn't started the swearing.

Flintlock

Banned
Erm, are we reading the same thread? Clown has shown you to be a useless cretin who threw a wobbly cos he's too pikey to buy Windows XP (as am I, but my dummy stays in its pram when it doesn't work), then got his thread closed so thought he'd stalk Clown for a bit. As soon as he said something contrversial, out came the soap box and you proceeded to dribble on us from a great height. I know being sanctimonious is a great deal easier than being witty (just ask dysfunction), but please, if you can't hack it in a big boys forum whene people might occasionally be controversal might I suggest fucking off to the Cbeebies forum before I make you look like any more of a spastic? Cos at the moment I really am wondering how the hell you keep your dribble off the keyboard, or indeed how you get dressed in the morning without causing yourself an injury. Do you have "Left" and "Right" marking on your trouser legs just so you don't get confused? Perhaps also a little motto that says "One leg per leg" just to make doubly sure?

Feel free to "chastise" me back. I've got lots more ways of making you look silly.

Looks a lot to me that like minded Clown friends all frequent the same place. My gripe with Clowney goes back a long ways. He ain't changed his ways and I ain't taking his shit anymore. Nor your shit too come to think of it. Can keep this going all day long to be honest unless they close the thread or ban me. Either way makes sod all difference to me as long as I get my point across. Foul mouthed arrogant idiots I won't stand be they here on this forum or anywhere else for that matter. What the hell you posted above is beyond me. Garbage nothing more and nothing less.

Your turn now if you want to keep involved by all means do :).

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Can keep this going all day long to be honest unless they close the thread or ban me. Either way makes sod all difference to me as long as I get my point across.

Maybe i'm being dimmer than normal but that doesn't make sense,surly a locked thread or a ban will ensure you don't get your point across?

Clown - I was thinking more about his beer belly,bitch tits and pink thong ;)

leggy

Probably Scottish
That was quite a well delivered insult bodhi. I would say that I'm impressed but that's like telling Lewis Hamilton that you like his car.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Looks a lot to me that like minded Clown friends all frequent the same place. My gripe with Clowney goes back a long ways. He ain't changed his ways and I ain't taking his shit anymore. Nor your shit too come to think of it. Can keep this going all day long to be honest unless they close the thread or ban me. Either way makes sod all difference to me as long as I get my point across. Foul mouthed arrogant idiots I won't stand be they here on this forum or anywhere else for that matter. What the hell you posted above is beyond me. Garbage nothing more and nothing less.

Your turn now if you want to keep involved by all means do :).
I have no idea who you are, but obviously you're a bit of a nob if I'm treating you in exactly the same way. If you are who I think you are and you've just changed names, if I'm right, you have already been banned 3 times before for spamming your website in the tech forum.

Again, I don't know who you are but still, keeping a grudge with me for this long? Honestly, don't you have anything better to do? Does not taking shit from anyone mean you're going run home to post on the internet every time someone swears? What a cowboy.

Great work getting your point across. Still nobody knows what you're on about. Have fun going on about it all day. I've been fucking around on this forum since it started. Oops, a swearie. Gotta make sure I don't offend anyone on a forum where we talk about games where we shoot people in heads...

Clown

Part of the furniture
P.S. If it wasn't for the CoC the above post could have been summarised in 7 or so words. Answers on a postcard as to what they were :)
Can I have a guess if I'm not directing it at anyone?

Flintlock

Banned
I have no idea who you are, but obviously you're a bit of a nob if I'm treating you in exactly the same way. If you are who I think you are and you've just changed names, if I'm right, you have already been banned 3 times before for spamming your website in the tech forum.

Again, I don't know who you are but still, keeping a grudge with me for this long? Honestly, don't you have anything better to do? Does not taking shit from anyone mean you're going run home to post on the internet every time someone swears? What a cowboy.

Great work getting your point across. Still nobody knows what you're on about. Have fun going on about it all day. I've been fucking around on this forum since it started. Oops, a swearie. Gotta make sure I don't offend anyone on a forum where we talk about games where we shoot people in heads...

Oh you are a clever little sod I will give you that. Just falling short of being banned all time. It is your attitude I dislike so intensely. You stopped a great many website interested people from posting on this forum a few years back with your method of constant niggling criticism. The type of criticism that quickly puts off anyone who is a little unsure of themselves from continuing to post. Time and time again I could see it occurring and people leaving the tech forum and not bothering to return. Who the hell would when all they would receive is snide comments from the likes of you. Shit! What do I find when I return here - you still here. About the first post I make on the tech forum you jump on straight away to belittle it - and me. You are bad news and always have been. Worse part is you haven't developed at all in any positive way just got better at being horrible. No humiliation has crept into your demeanor, no caring for another's viewpoint. Still as nasty and small minded as you have always been. I use 'small minded' a lot around you because it about sums you up. Strange really when you are obviously not stupid. Just someone who gets his kicks from undermining anyone he possibly can. Rather sad really and makes me wonder who the heck you are and why you do such things. Something amiss somewhere that is for sure.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Flintlock said:

Please don't take this as me sticking up for clown - I'm not his buddy. I just think you're a whiney fuck who really should pipe down a bit.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Look, I don't care that your websites are shit. I care that all you ever did in that forum was spam it with your worthless affiliated links, in the guise that you needed help with it. And now it seems that you're back WITH EXACTLY THE SAME INTENTIONS. Not only that, you post in a forum designed for that, and you cry when people do dish out the criticism. I said it once, I'll say it again. Your websites are shit, they have no purpose.

You were banned for a reason - you are an utter idiot. I'm sure that evading a ban is reason enough to get banned again... Cyfr got around it because he seems like he's grown some balls, but you don't seem to have learnt anything at all.

Let's see.

Also, nath is my buddy. I saw him on the internets once.
Also, everyone left the tech forum because of a thieving bastard moderator. He is now gone. Jonty is back. Long live Jonty.

Flintlock

Banned
Look, I don't care that your websites are shit. I care that all you ever did in that forum was spam it with your worthless affiliated links, in the guise that you needed help with it. And now it seems that you're back WITH EXACTLY THE SAME INTENTIONS. Not only that, you post in a forum designed for that, and you cry when people do dish out the criticism. I said it once, I'll say it again. Your websites are shit, they have no purpose.

You were banned for a reason - you are an utter idiot. I'm sure that evading a ban is reason enough to get banned again... Cyfr got around it because he seems like he's grown some balls, but you don't seem to have learnt anything at all.

Let's see.

Also, nath is my buddy. I saw him on the internets once.
Also, everyone left the tech forum because of a thieving bastard moderator. He is now gone. Jonty is back. Long live Jonty.

At last we are seeing the real Clown at work. What he really thinks. This is the guy that constantly trolls the tech forums. This is the guy that is likely to post a remark about anything you might post about a website. As you can see you will get a very unbiased and honest appraisal.

You have been warned.

Eh Clown - this month alone my site has received 77,000 page loads. Every month it is increasing now. Will soon break the 100,000 mark. Now then as you can see I have developed. I have learned and progressed. You? Well it is very apparent you haven't. That is why you still misconstrue my asking for a favour, on a part of this forum that I know is very quiet, as trying to drum up visitors. You haven't progressed m8. You are stuck in some mental rut that really you want to consider getting out of. Nothing worse than seeing a mind going to waste and yours sure is doing that.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
At last we are seeing the real Clown at work. What he really thinks. This is the guy that constantly trolls the tech forums. This is the guy that is likely to post a remark about anything you might post about a website. As you can see you will get a very unbiased and honest appraisal.

You have been warned.

Eh Clown - this month alone my site has received 77,000 page loads. Every month it is increasing now. Will soon break the 100,000 mark. Now then as you can see I have developed. I have learned and progressed. You? Well it is very apparent you haven't. That is why you still misconstrue my asking for a favour on a part of this forum, that I know is very quiet, as trying to drum up visitors. You haven't progressed m8. You are stuck in some mental rut that really you want to consider getting out of. Nothing worse than seeing a mind going to waste and yours sure is doing that.

If you are so incredibly talented and successful in your own right, why return to a forum from which you have been repeatedly banned in the past and continue to post asking for 'help and advice' ?

Simply doesn't add up.

As for trolling, you were one of the forum's worst. Pot & kettle, anyone?

Clown

Part of the furniture
If this is you -
Uncle Marky
MKJ

And these are your threads -
Uncle Marky Posts
MKJ Posts

Then I'm clearly not the only one who thinks you're a flid.

You're a broken record. It's a fucking Vengaboys record too. Same old shit from the same old loner, who only visits when he feels like he needs the extra few pennies or whatever you make for a visit to your god-awful websites. If you weren't so up your own arse, you would notice that I didn't say one word about your new website until you started having a go at me.

WAAA-WAAA! CLOWNEH IS BEING RUDE TO ME I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE WAAA-WAAA!
Bollocks to you. You keep directing your nonsense at me, like you have something to prove. Everyone here has the same opinion of you. Half of them don't even like me.

Even the DAoC lot dislike you. I don't even know what that means!

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Do I know who this fella is from old? I'm confused.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Its Thugs, some spaz from the DAOC kiddie section (thid)

Flintlock

Banned
Hehe. Oh well. At least I know I have altered in the last few years. Can't say the same for quite a few here that is for sure.

As for asking for help. Just one request and a simple one at that. Job done. I get on with most on this forum but people like Clown I don't and never will. I am just glad to rattle his cage a little for a while.

Proof of the pudding Clown is in the eating. Or in a website designers case - number of visitors he gets. Am well happy on that score :).

Best of luck on any website you might create in the future. Be sure to drop me a line so I can come along and visit won't you. Should really be something to behold.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Hehe. Oh well. At least I know I have altered in the last few years. Can't say the same for quite a few here that is for sure.

altered? maybe. but according to this forum's search function, you haven't been saying different things for a good while now. in fact, you read like a broken record. in fact, I'm almost inclined to think you're a bot of some sort.

Dr TdC advises more outside and less interweb, and maybe some help for your OCD/NPD imo.

Clown

Part of the furniture
As far as I can see, you don't have a rapport with anyone whatsoever. Neither have you changed. I have a website. It's fine. I'm happy not spamming the link everywhere. People who need to see it will see it, whether it crashes their Firefox or not.

Congratulations on getting everything wrong the Nth time around.
Congratulations on trying to post in your Shakespeare-bullshit prose, to try and prove that you are somehow superior to me.
Congratulations making Brooky look stupid with his e-penis remarks, when it's you who cares about the numbers.
Congratulations on trying to failing to rattle my cage with your incoherent babble.
Congratulations on, again, showing what a muppet you really are.

At least I wasn't bored at work today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom