Cancer anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I hate it when people attack others from an obscure view. If you are going to have a go at someone why not just do it directly...

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I really like your trousers Dys, they are the bestest (wanker) trousers I have seen in quite (fucktard) a while (pisscock) where did you buy (spunk bubble) them from?

Flintlock

Banned
Snakey the snake has a website that won't run on Vista and he needs someone with Vista to test it for him because he can't download Internet Explorer 7 as his copy of XP is illegal which would make him a bad snake if he was caught. Snakey doesn't want to be known as a bad snake. He is a good snake. He didn't trick Adam or Eve, he just wanted to live in his tree and eat apples all day long while coding websites that don't view properly in Internet Explorer 7.0.

Not bad. Hit the nail on the head really. But Snakey has tried to rectify the situation and be a good boy by BUYING vista. Now though he has to get another modem. Ok Snakey should have checked to see whether drivers were available for the said modem. Makes no diff really either way as he still has to get a modem.

As for his website not displaying right in Explorer 7 well a nice guy did as Snakey asked and tested the site for him. Working perfectly. 2 minute job for a friendly and helpful guy? But what does Snakey get when asking for favour? A complete idiot trying to take the piss once again as usual. Well Snakey don't like that and didn't expect it either so he retaliates. If complete idiot don't like retaliations then complete idiot shouldn't shoot his mouth off in the first place should he.

I dunno Snakey seems to be coming out on top of this argument :).

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I dunno Snakey seems to be coming out on top of this argument :).

Oooo I dunno... you both seem to be stumbling along the bottom of the gene pool together, if you ask me :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I really like your trousers Dys, they are the bestest (wanker) trousers I have seen in quite (fucktard) a while (pisscock) where did you buy (spunk bubble) them from?

only girls diss each other by fake-complementing clothes :eek:

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Flintlock may be a troll, but he's a bit rubbish at it. Disappointing really.

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
This thread needs a man with a shotgun chasing birds off a small patch of grass...

Clown

Part of the furniture
So yeah... Google... Funny how they started out as just another search engine.

P.S. Snakey the snake is not winning, all the leaves on the tree of life are seeing Snakey not as a serpent, but as a dong. Covered in shit. With aids. In his brain.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
A nice pleasent comment but Clown there wouldnt expect anything less really

aids in his brain relly nice :(

how close to the terms of wishing death on people are you allow to get ?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Erm, he said he had aids in his brain. He did not tell him to go and die from it.

Really Moriath, stop reading things that are simply not there.

Flintock, clown may be annoying but many of us actually find him quite funny. Deal with it. You did wrong in the techie forum, and clown did what a lot of people would have done before Jonty came and gave you an official slap on the wrist. Get over it.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
*wonders if the CoC can even be applied to this fucked up thread*

PS: Pld Gunner440, you are by far the champion of this thread.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
heh my thoughts exactly. I'm swinging between laughing and slapping everybody tbh.

*slaps G*

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I just dont get the double standards in moderation between the old boys club and the rest of the population

I got a warning for calling clown a wanker in a previous thread a while ago but he seems to get a slap on the back and a good boy what a laugh for saying someone has aids in his brain.

These forums are relly turning into a sycophantic club to put down anyone who isnt in the inner circle.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I just dont get the double standards in moderation between the old boys club and the rest of the population

I got a warning for calling clown a wanker in a previous thread a while ago but he seems to get a slap on the back and a good boy what a laugh for saying someone has aids in his brain.

These forums are relly turning into a sycophantic club to put down anyone who isnt in the inner circle.

Not at all... in fact, Clown has several current infractions running and could end up banned or unable to post himself.

When was your warning? Got a link for me?:confused:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah the thing is that there's no "black list" of infractions, bans, silenced members etc.

If there was statistics of ALL the slaps, bans, whacks and bummings, i bet people would be suprised on how much happens without them knowing.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeah the thing is that there's no "black list" of infractions, bans, silenced members etc.

If there was statistics of ALL the slaps, bans, whacks and bummings, i bet people would be suprised on how much happens without them knowing.

Yup. Nail. Head. Hit.

And, if we have a system of rules in place, why should we not use that same system for Clown aswell as everyone else?

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Yup. Nail. Head. Hit.

And, if we have a system of rules in place, why should we not use that same system for Clown aswell as everyone else?

Let us not stray away from the fact that in this case, Clown is the victim.

G

cam i just say that Flinklock isnt me i another guise..... just thought tht needed saying.

As far as clown goes, im certain he knows the CoC inside out and continues to make a mockery of it by stopping just short of the ban stick level, whilst still making his e-penis (this seems to be the word of the day) grow to the mighty level of 0.24 inches from an original size of 0.12 inches, so as i have just proved you can't call clown a cock as he obviously doesnt really have anything like a cock to be called a cock..........

fs the grammar police are gunna get me for that sentence length. (and spelling)

if you get cancer its a bad thing, but take solice in the fact that YOU ARE NOT CLOWN and you will sleep better in your bed at night, as sometimes you can cure cancer and clown is always going to be imho an e-penis (that word again) enhancement person who sits on top of his e-penis growing machine and waits like a spider for people to snare in his e-penis trap. :)

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Hey! Maybe Clown will get the hump and throw a strop and declare that he's leaving, never to return here, after all the abuse he so rightly receives.

You never know, he might even have the balls to stay away and not return eh Brooky?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!

I agree, Trem is the worst :p

But then again he may be the greatest guy ever.

Geordies suck.

Clown

Part of the furniture
If it makes you feel better, I didn't report you for this, nor do I report anyone for anything. I'm warned every day of the week because the CoC is a joke. It's shit that we can't go around insulting everyone.

Brooky, how you can call me an e-penis is beyond me. I'm not working towards anything other than relieving my own boredom. E-moron? Nope, you're just a prick.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Hey! Maybe Clown will get the hump and throw a strop and declare that he's leaving, never to return here, after all the abuse he so rightly receives.

You never know, he might even have the balls to stay away and not return eh Brooky?

made me giggle tbh.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I'm astounded that this whole thing kicked off from such a totally benign (pun intented) thread title. It seemed perfectly obvious to me that "cancer anyone?" was related to the fact that there are fears about wifi causing cancer. Honestly, you'd have to be a fucking dribbling retard to take offence from that.

Oh, and clown - actually it's pretty good that there's moderation on this forum, whether you agree with how it's implemented or not, an unmoderated net forum will always degrade in to nothing but contests to see who can be the most offensive. Sure, that's quite fun but that's not what most people are here for.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Well there are obviously dribbling retards reading the thread. Nobody care's about the serious topic here, it's much more fun arguing :)

Welp!

I'm going home now, bye!

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Brooky's dribble caused the floods :(

Don't worry Brooky it isn't all bad. You're the only one who gets the best parking spaces at ASDA.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Not at all... in fact, Clown has several current infractions running and could end up banned or unable to post himself.

When was your warning? Got a link for me?:confused:

Im not that fussed i got a warning (was a couple months ago now i gues hehe) I was more concerned that things seemed to be being done lop sided. I wasn't aware that everthing was invisible except for those who had recieved warnings etc.

I just voicing my opinion from what I understood and it seems I didnt know the whole picture. Of which I am now aware :)

I suffer from Aspergers and see a lot of things as black and white with no grey areas so can jump on a band wagon when I perceive injustice. Thanks for clearing it up :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Well there are obviously dribbling retards reading the thread. Nobody care's about the serious topic here, it's much more fun arguing :)

Welp!

I'm going home now, bye!

If its a serious topic then make a serious title without being cryptic. ;)

And I didnt report any post in this thread or any other come to that. I am just expressing my opinions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom