Cancer anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
A few beers later but oh well...

Seriously Flintlock just fuck off you giant spacker.

No sides being taken but please just fuck off, you are making my brain AIDS ache.

This thread needs closing imo. Its going nowhere fast. Do the arguing in Techie give Jonty some action :D

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Oh you are a clever little sod I will give you that. Just falling short of being banned all time. It is your attitude I dislike so intensely. You stopped a great many website interested people from posting on this forum a few years back with your method of constant niggling criticism. The type of criticism that quickly puts off anyone who is a little unsure of themselves from continuing to post. Time and time again I could see it occurring and people leaving the tech forum and not bothering to return. Who the hell would when all they would receive is snide comments from the likes of you. Shit! What do I find when I return here - you still here. About the first post I make on the tech forum you jump on straight away to belittle it - and me. You are bad news and always have been. Worse part is you haven't developed at all in any positive way just got better at being horrible. No humiliation has crept into your demeanor, no caring for another's viewpoint. Still as nasty and small minded as you have always been. I use 'small minded' a lot around you because it about sums you up. Strange really when you are obviously not stupid. Just someone who gets his kicks from undermining anyone he possibly can. Rather sad really and makes me wonder who the heck you are and why you do such things. Something amiss somewhere that is for sure.

How you can sit there and lecture us about humility and listening to others opinions when a couple of posts later you go on about how many visitors your precious webshite has had and then basically stick your fingers in your ears and go "MAAAAAAA" is beyond me. I'm not sure how much more I need to write here to be honest, as you seem perfectly adept at proving your idiocy without my help. But as I wouldn't want to see you struggle.......

There is very little correlation between website design and hits. Just think of the original Sniff Petrol, or indeed, Goatse for proof. Hardly stellar bits of design, but loads of hits all the same. Why? Content. Considering the crap people look up on the internet, you could probably write a website on the colour beige, the inside of a ping-pong ball or great French military victories and you'll get a similar number of hits each month to what you're getting. It really isn't rocket science. Just remember, if you give an infinite number of monkeys an infinite number of typewriters chences are they'l eventually come up with the works of Shakespeare. However give one of those monkeys the night off and a copy of Frontpage to play with, chances are they'll come up with something better than you could manage.

Flintlock

Banned
How you can sit there and lecture us about humility and listening to others opinions when a couple of posts later you go on about how many visitors your precious webshite has had and then basically stick your fingers in your ears and go "MAAAAAAA" is beyond me. I'm not sure how much more I need to write here to be honest, as you seem perfectly adept at proving your idiocy without my help. But as I wouldn't want to see you struggle.......

There is very little correlation between website design and hits. Just think of the original Sniff Petrol, or indeed, Goatse for proof. Hardly stellar bits of design, but loads of hits all the same. Why? Content. Considering the crap people look up on the internet, you could probably write a website on the colour beige, the inside of a ping-pong ball or great French military victories and you'll get a similar number of hits each month to what you're getting. It really isn't rocket science. Just remember, if you give an infinite number of monkeys an infinite number of typewriters chences are they'l eventually come up with the works of Shakespeare. However give one of those monkeys the night off and a copy of Frontpage to play with, chances are they'll come up with something better than you could manage.

You are very wrong there. To create a substantial website that visitors come back to time and time again for various reasons takes a hell of a lot of work. An incredible amount. Anyone can create something that holds interest for a short while but something that grows steadily? Takes years of learning. I can do stuff with websites now that I had no idea about when last posting on the tech side of this forum. I would still be happy asking for advice here though because the guy running the tech side is very knowledgeable. Incredibly so and I know it. It has taken me years to learn the amount I know now and I will be the first to admit I hardly know anything really. But if you put me amongst other amatuer website designers I happen to know a great deal. I am constantly learning. Day in and day out I am learning. To create a constantly developing site such as I have created takes knowledge, self belief and a constant desire to learn. Only people in the know can appreciate my site now as it is so complex. I still consider I know very little though.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
You are very wrong there. To create a substantial website that visitors come back to time and time again for various reasons takes a hell of a lot of work. An incredible amount. Anyone can create something that holds interest for a short while but something that grows steadily? Takes years of learning. I can do stuff with websites now that I had no idea about when last posting on the tech side of this forum. I would still be happy asking for advice here though because the guy running the tech side is very knowledgeable. Incredibly so and I know it. It has taken me years to learn the amount I know now and I will be the first to admit I hardly know anything really. But if you put me amongst other amatuer website designers I happen to know a great deal. I am constantly learning. Day in and day out I am learning. To create a constantly developing site such as I have created takes knowledge, self belief and a constant desire to learn. Only people in the know can appreciate my site now as it is so complex. I still consider I know very little though.
Learn to do god damn fucking paragraphs then.

Clown

Part of the furniture
I have the power. Who wants to feel my power? I have the power. Don't make me show you my power!

Flintlock

Banned
I have the power. Who wants to feel my power? I have the power. Don't make me show you my power!

We know all about your power. Stick that power up your arse and keep it there plz!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Clownpower has won the day though.

Google says:

Results 1 - 10 of about 30,500,000 for clown
Results 1 - 10 of about 508,000 for flintlock

therefor Clown > Flintlock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom