Can u duel Manisch?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
If i run solo accross a bridge and see a solo guy, it's soloing no matter if I just attack him or bow before.

Thought that this is obvious.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
wonder if he actually can solo tbh, came home from work 1230 pm my first target was a buffshering shit cleric asa i jumped him woot mr manisch came along with heretic and start hiting, doesnt really matter coz they both died but if u ever gonna get respect as a soloer its better u act as one too.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
wonder if he actually can solo tbh, came home from work 1230 pm my first target was a buffshering shit cleric asa i jumped him woot mr manisch came along with heretic and start hiting, doesnt really matter coz they both died but if u ever gonna get respect as a soloer its better u act as one too.

Either it matters or not.

The Cleric you attacked was what? Like level 44? That's how you have gotten most of your realm points, right? From ultra fair fights against enemies of the same realm rank? You don't hesitate to kill the same guy over and over again even though you know that he just blew everything he had up against you and even if it's not a random buffshearing Cleric but a solo guy.

I've seen you PA'ing my solo Cleric while fighting the Mid zerg in RvR, I've seen you on your Warrior grouping up with a Warden against my Armsman, so you aren't exact high in my eyes.

Time to get off your high horse I think.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Either it matters or not.

The Cleric you attacked was what? Like level 44? That's how you have gotten most of your realm points, right? From ultra fair fights against enemies of the same realm rank? You don't hesitate to kill the same guy over and over again even though you know that he just blew everything he had up against you and even if it's not a random buffshearing Cleric but a solo guy.

I've seen you PA'ing my solo Cleric while fighting the Mid zerg in RvR, I've seen you on your Warrior grouping up with a Warden against my Armsman, so you aren't exact high in my eyes.

Time to get off your high horse I think.

lol yup whenever i fight some1 and some1 else like ur arsman try add or emoting my opponent when hes fighting me we both usually stop fighting and ganck the adder.

the cleric i killed at beno was buffshering ppl so i dont give a fuck what lvl he is. i left his theurgist duo alone 2 days ago coz he sat down to die when he saw me but how did he repay me? by adding me at orion bridge 5 mins later so that kinda ppl wont get any mercy.

And if by soloing u mean running solo and add other ppl when theyr still fighting then ur on wrong path and will get treated that way.

buffsherers and leechers arent exactly those ppl i leave alone and for last thing ur right i tend to kill ppl over and over if they act like shit.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
lol yup whenever i fight some1 and some1 else like ur arsman try add or emoting my opponent when hes fighting me we both usually stop fighting and ganck the adder.

Try to add or emoting your opponent?

Is one (justified) emote for someone you're fighting adding now?

PewPewAS50.50

Banned
You should be glad that baby is now into dueling and fair fights - try making a positive post for once in your FH life.

Made several positive posts in my "FH life", only they have been removed and my accounts banned by sharma. And the chain ban was due to an offensive post against Pip 2 years ago or something.

For making a negative post on baby should be obvious to anyone who actually did solo rvr on dyvet, since I don't know who you are ingame and never played with you I can only assume you done little of soloing.

The OP has always been one of 10 hunters at brynja who will run from Brynja to Bled T3 to add on you suiciding on a guard basically. And whine comming from him about someone not giving, from his POV, a fair 1v1 duel with a /bow after numerous "I play how I want, pay my sub" replies is ineed quite ironic.

And him not using the PM function would make it a public discussion, and we are all "invited" to discuss the event for good and bad. And I chosed to imprint my view on his whining, wich is hypocrisy. Now you and any other person are welcome to search Sneakers|Matriarch and other alias accounts with Sneakers or Matri in them and you will find that I have never, not once, made a thread about someone adding on me, cried about loosing a fight or whined about something in the area of loosing a fight due to x lameness/playstyle.

Have a nice one.

Everz

FH is my second home
forza roma!

and yeh, sneaks speaks the truth there.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Try to add or emoting your opponent?

Is one (justified) emote for someone you're fighting adding now?

if emote was for me i wouldnt care about it.
and why emote warden at first place when u can watch a nice duel and maybe duel urself with the victor?

Everz

FH is my second home
Juve at home VS Milan on saturday :) Gonne put one more nail in the berlusconi mafia coffin. They framed us :(

You'll beat milan at home for sure, be good enough to secure european football returns to you, but need inter to cock up tho.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
if emote was for me i wouldnt care about it.
and why emote warden at first place when u can watch a nice duel and maybe duel urself with the victor?

If he wanted to fight me solo, he wouldn't have chased me while BG'ing a Mentalist before, but what do you know.

Emote wasn't for you, it had a purpose, it wasn't an add on your fight, so you fail totally here with your arguments.

Eod.

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
u've said urself manisch its all about what character YOU play to YOUR playstyle, on my warden i duo with a menta, 2v1 is a hell of alot better than an 8v1 IMHO

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
?

You can kill fuck all alone on your Ranger, on your NS and on your Warden, unless it's some random Alb, that's why you group up. Like the majority of the Hibs out there, I mean you even need help from Mids (Eul or Brite).

Felt almost sorry for chain killing you on my Infi after my RA respec.

Get a grip really, I am getting tired of playing with kids.

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
Made several positive posts in my "FH life", only they have been removed and my accounts banned by sharma. And the chain ban was due to an offensive post against Pip 2 years ago or something.

For making a negative post on baby should be obvious to anyone who actually did solo rvr on dyvet, since I don't know who you are ingame and never played with you I can only assume you done little of soloing.

The OP has always been one of 10 hunters at brynja who will run from Brynja to Bled T3 to add on you suiciding on a guard basically. And whine comming from him about someone not giving, from his POV, a fair 1v1 duel with a /bow after numerous "I play how I want, pay my sub" replies is ineed quite ironic.

And him not using the PM function would make it a public discussion, and we are all "invited" to discuss the event for good and bad. And I chosed to imprint my view on his whining, wich is hypocrisy. Now you and any other person are welcome to search Sneakers|Matriarch and other alias accounts with Sneakers or Matri in them and you will find that I have never, not once, made a thread about someone adding on me, cried about loosing a fight or whined about something in the area of loosing a fight due to x lameness/playstyle.

Have a nice one.

so u haven´t ever made own thread, but u always whine in my threads about me. So that is your whine thread, still don´t understand why u so angry for me. if u killed me lots, i don´t think u whine from it, so only chance is that i killed u so much that u pissed to whine until i die irl

PewPewAS50.50

Banned
so u haven´t ever made own thread, but u always whine in my threads about me. So that is your whine thread, still don´t understand why u so angry for me. if u killed me lots, i don´t think u whine from it, so only chance is that i killed u so much that u pissed to whine until i die irl

Oh mate, on the contrary, I think your a laughing stock.

Correct, I havn't made any whine threads ever, since I don't get upset over beeing killed or ganked.
You on the other hand obviously do get upset enough to make a thread about it even though you have been doing exactly the same ( beeing: ganking, adding, zerging, running back to keeps/towers, buffed pets beeing anchored at brynja for 5 hours etc ), yet you WHINE about others, playing as yourself. I just find it to be hypocrisy and I pointed it out. No anger involved at all, sorry to dissapoint you mate :(

And about me whining in your "whine threads", I mean c'mon read what I said. I pointed out the fact you are a hypocrit that cannot play the game at any higher level, and that you reap what you saw. That is hardly a whine, just my POV, wich I'm entitled to have and put out in a public thread discussing the matter at hand. If you feel you cannot handle it then use the Privatemessage function.

Septina

Part of the furniture
?

You can kill fuck all alone on your Ranger, on your NS and on your Warden, unless it's some random Alb, that's why you group up. Like the majority of the Hibs out there, I mean you even need help from Mids (Eul or Brite).

Felt almost sorry for chain killing you on my Infi after my RA respec.

Get a grip really, I am getting tired of playing with kids.

That's why he killed your pala and remained standing with 80+% hp? Oo

Cralla

Fledgling Freddie
Dear Babybanana/Babydancer,

I'm sad to hear that I caused you trouble and pain and I apologize for it.

I would like to invite you to my house where we can have a dinner and speak about it in detail.

You are absolutly right, one should never attack a solo enemy who is full on health and not fighting anyone else without the exchange of courtesies, it's just not the gentleman's style. Since I have gentleman written all over my forehead I feel really bad about my behaviour, the attack on you and your dog without even saying hello was not civilized.

So once again, please accept my apologies and the invitation to my place where we can celebrate humanity, beer and pussies.

Best regards,

Manisch aka Kungfufootballer MutantEnemy

:cheers:

Priceless

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
Oh mate, on the contrary, I think your a laughing stock.

Correct, I havn't made any whine threads ever, since I don't get upset over beeing killed or ganked.
You on the other hand obviously do get upset enough to make a thread about it even though you have been doing exactly the same ( beeing: ganking, adding, zerging, running back to keeps/towers, buffed pets beeing anchored at brynja for 5 hours etc ), yet you WHINE about others, playing as yourself. I just find it to be hypocrisy and I pointed it out. No anger involved at all, sorry to dissapoint you mate :(

And about me whining in your "whine threads", I mean c'mon read what I said. I pointed out the fact you are a hypocrit that cannot play the game at any higher level, and that you reap what you saw. That is hardly a whine, just my POV, wich I'm entitled to have and put out in a public thread discussing the matter at hand. If you feel you cannot handle it then use the Privatemessage function.

all what u say is that i´m shitnewb and can´t play this game. i have played this game about 3-4 years so i know something. started game 1 month before catacombs. hunter is my first char ever and thinking that it was crappiest class in game when i started it, i done very good job. I always been against adding and if i added to some1, that means he is adder or zerger who deserve die by same way. yea i know that added lots to fg fights in some point, kind of felt right thing to do cause fgs added always my duels. tho there was some grps who didn´t do that and learned it hard way.

i payed from my crimes and been honoured solo player most of time always, and now i´m that even more. How i remember u, u always been adder who die very easy, u killed me sometimes also, but only when my most or all abilities down.

and my threads isn´t really whine threads, all my threads is something point. this thread was that give me duel, and i got it. and if something interesting happen in rvr, it´s nice to share with others. some get laugh and some get pissed, mostly my purpose is get for all good laugh

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I am going to make you all eat dirt, give you something to really moan about :)

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
all what u say is that i´m shitnewb and can´t play this game. i have played this game about 3-4 years so i know something. started game 1 month before catacombs. hunter is my first char ever and thinking that it was crappiest class in game when i started it, i done very good job. I always been against adding and if i added to some1, that means he is adder or zerger who deserve die by same way. yea i know that added lots to fg fights in some point, kind of felt right thing to do cause fgs added always my duels. tho there was some grps who didn´t do that and learned it hard way.

i payed from my crimes and been honoured solo player most of time always, and now i´m that even more. How i remember u, u always been adder who die very easy, u killed me sometimes also, but only when my most or all abilities down.

and my threads isn´t really whine threads, all my threads is something point. this thread was that give me duel, and i got it. and if something interesting happen in rvr, it´s nice to share with others. some get laugh and some get pissed, mostly my purpose is get for all good laugh

Translation:

"I pve'd, added and zerged my way to a decent rr..now i have developed the RR7 ability "holier-than-thou" and am now strongly opposed to adders, zergers and those who pve towers away..."

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Translation:

"I pve'd, added and zerged my way to a decent rr..now i have developed the RR7 ability "holier-than-thou" and am now strongly opposed to adders, zergers and those who pve towers away..."

Hahaha repped:):worthy:

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
Translation:

Ofc i did. I´m sure there isn´t any1 who haven´t done that.
First need learn game with first char and understand that it is possible win duels. When learned that and can win duels, can choose no need zerg and add any more.

Then can become respectful player, impossible earlier, cause u don´t have any clue how this game even work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom