Can u duel Manisch?

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
Or only way how u can do it is that u need advantage and u need start with stun. How about fair duel next time, /bow first and wait until enemy /bow back

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Fucking lol, this made my day, hahaha.

You know that even 1v1 is not about strange duel circles (imho) but about who gets the initiative, who acts more rapidly and thus uses their tools better. If he can stun you first, tough luck for you tbh...

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Dear Babybanana/Babydancer,

I'm sad to hear that I caused you trouble and pain and I apologize for it.

I would like to invite you to my house where we can have a dinner and speak about it in detail.

You are absolutly right, one should never attack a solo enemy who is full on health and not fighting anyone else without the exchange of courtesies, it's just not the gentleman's style. Since I have gentleman written all over my forehead I feel really bad about my behaviour, the attack on you and your dog without even saying hello was not civilized.

So once again, please accept my apologies and the invitation to my place where we can celebrate humanity, beer and pussies.

Best regards,

Manisch aka Kungfufootballer MutantEnemy

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
Fucking lol, this made my day, hahaha.

You know that even 1v1 is not about strange duel circles (imho) but about who gets the initiative, who acts more rapidly and thus uses their tools better. If he can stun you first, tough luck for you tbh...

good players can take fair duels, as stealther i could ofc attack first against visible, but i like more duels where both know now we gonna duel. makes it more fun.

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
Dear Babybanana/Babydancer,

I'm sad to hear that I caused you trouble and pain and I apologize for it.

I would like to invite you to my house where we can have a dinner and speak about it in detail.

You are absolutly right, one should never attack a solo enemy who is full on health and not fighting anyone else without the exchange of courtesies, it's just not the gentleman's style. Since I have gentleman written all over my forehead I feel really bad about my behaviour, the attack on you and your dog without even saying hello was not civilized.

So once again, please accept my apologies and the invitation to my place where we can celebrate humanity, beer and pussies.

Best regards,

Manisch aka Kungfufootballer MutantEnemy

sounds good, i like beer =)
Now give 1 civilized duel.

PewPewAS50.50

Banned
Blah blah blah yapper yapper...

Your a tool, you know that right?

Also way ironic how you come hear crying after years of zerg gaming and "Pay my subs, I play how I want" replies to simular posts like this.

Reap what you saw dude.

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie

Also way ironic how you come hear crying after years of zerg gaming and "Pay my subs, I play how I want" replies to simular posts like this.

Reap what you saw dude.

most ppl like my style
and u not even playing in this server so u just give us all nice entertaining, so keep going on.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
good players can take fair duels, as stealther i could ofc attack first against visible, but i like more duels where both know now we gonna duel. makes it more fun.

This is absolute bullshit. Good players will use the tools they have at hand to win and most obviously Manisch did use his tools to make you eat some dirt.

The bowing and whatever else takes the fun part away from soloing. That part with that funny feeling in your stomach when you don't know what's gonna come next =)

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
most ppl like my style
and u not even playing in this server so u just give us all nice entertaining, so keep going on.

Yeah.. i like that fact that you actually have the balls to stay and fight instead of just hit'n run like other archers.

And thanks for not killing my lowbie scout :worthy:

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
what was his scout name baby? lemme get a pen to put in my insta ganck list

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
This is absolute bullshit. Good players will use the tools they have at hand to win and most obviously Manisch did use his tools to make you eat some dirt.

The bowing and whatever else takes the fun part away from soloing. That part with that funny feeling in your stomach when you don't know what's gonna come next =)

i let him chance to take fair duel, he stunned me, i fz him, no1 dies. Nothing good playing in that. Yes is fun play duels where suprise something or get suprised, but that happen all time. manisch and me was only players in rvr, so thought he have time to bow etc, cause i already gave him advantage not attack from stealth and stun him first.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
i let him chance to take fair duel, he stunned me, i fz him, no1 dies. Nothing good playing in that. Yes is fun play duels where suprise something or get suprised, but that happen all time. manisch and me was only players in rvr, so thought he have time to bow etc, cause i already gave him advantage not attack from stealth and stun him first.

Well then tbh, if you don't want 120 opinions and comments, just PM Manisch, it's not like he's unknown on FH =)

Nibble

Part of the furniture
wait my memory is playing up, did u ever respec 1v1's baby?

- English -

Resident Freddy
Good 2nd fight versus my Heretic there Babybanana, you did well.

whos your tic?

btw banana nice fight vs my ranger.... your dam pet got me killed, i was crying when i first attacked your pet and not you, would have more chance going right for you since you just summoned a new pet ;p

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
whos your tic?

btw banana nice fight vs my ranger.... your dam pet got me killed, i was crying when i first attacked your pet and not you, would have more chance going right for you since you just summoned a new pet ;p

cause u attacked my pet first, tought u don´t want fight, just try tease me bit. Imo bow archer can´t win melee archer in duel, need always 2 and even then it´s hard

- English -

Resident Freddy
cause u attacked my pet first, tought u don´t want fight, just try tease me bit. Imo bow archer can´t win melee archer in duel, need always 2 and even then it´s hard

im BOW ranger aswell so my damage in melle sucks... but dont it always with rangers?:p

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
liloe stop posting here and log on your friar! my bm needs some bps :p

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH

baby u winging about fair ?
Correct me if im wrong but arent u the one running around with perma red buffed pet to the max ?:p
And please tell me u killed that chump :D

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

Reap what you saw dude.

You should be glad that baby is now into dueling and fair fights - try making a positive post for once in your FH life.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Indeed Crom.

Even though my first answer was sarcastic, it's obvious that a stealther standing on a bridge unstealthed waits for someone to fight and wants to say hello, so I gave the man what he requested.

Also, I don't mind people changing play styles for the better :). Did it myself here and there :p.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
liloe stop posting here and log on your friar! my bm needs some bps :p

Not to decieve you, but I got my bracer now and in 400 BP's my other one, then we can repeat that :p

Everz

FH is my second home
duel circles.... zzzz

whatever happened to real 1v1 :(?

Everz

FH is my second home
You mean the stun-debuff-nuke-nuke-nuke-nuke-nuke-RPS?

darn busted, ive never ever played another class in rvr damn! :D

mean these freeshard-esque /bow no add circles that seem so damn popular, always just liked finding a random person roaming for 1v1 rather then that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom