Can u duel Manisch?

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
I always been against adding and if i added to some1, that means he is adder or zerger who deserve die by same way

Ok, I remember a certain little BD running around adding like hell back when I was trying to solo on my mincer. And anyone that knows me and my playstyle know I don't add.

In any case, don't come up with this kind of lies. It discredits everything you're saying, and makes me wonder if it's all lies coming from you. If you want people to accept you and believe you, then atleast come clean. It's allowed to change, esp for the better!

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
Ok, I remember a certain little BD running around adding like hell back when I was trying to solo on my mincer. And anyone that knows me and my playstyle know I don't add.

In any case, don't come up with this kind of lies. It discredits everything you're saying, and makes me wonder if it's all lies coming from you. If you want people to accept you and believe you, then atleast come clean. It's allowed to change, esp for the better!

sorry :worthy:
no lies, i tried avoid adding with bd also, but bd is bd and every1 try zerg it always, and that´s why i´m ready to kill all time, sometimes i pick wrong targets.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie

U and ur playstyle, how about just playing some im deadly bored on hib limors atm. And how are ya going theese days?:)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Anyone going to be about tomorrow evening? Wouldn't mind testing the old hammer out :)

Hoping to make a forth movie, if there is enough solo action. Though would like to include some siege in too.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Anyone going to be about tomorrow evening? Wouldn't mind testing the old hammer out :)

Hoping to make a forth movie, if there is enough solo action. Though would like to include some siege in too.

we need to set up a solo zone, not duels but solo's only imo... ive been flaming a few towers just usually hibs turn up for 3-4 albs ;x

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
sorry :worthy:
no lies, i tried avoid adding with bd also, but bd is bd and every1 try zerg it always, and that´s why i´m ready to kill all time, sometimes i pick wrong targets.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i need a calculater to add up all the times you added on my scout or merc with your bd. always standing next to the guards ready to run down and add so you could get your holy rps or run in grp an kill every solo guy you could find.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
He got kicked from CM for starting on hib.. What a bad x-realmer :twak:

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
lol getting kicked from cm was prolly best thing happened to him, i might even consider leave him alone now.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
heard something about 3ppl from custadia malaka got kicked from guild since they play hib for a change, "Adolf kzn" strikes again :p

CorNokZ

I believe it was someone a bit more Blind who decided :rolleyes:

Everz

FH is my second home
you not the one but your the Onlyone who can me feel like shiiiit.

thought id join in. :ninja:

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
lol getting kicked from cm was prolly best thing happened to him, i might even consider leave him alone now.

What did they do to get kicked from CM?

Attack a keep that had actual players defending it by mistake?

CorNokZ

you not the one but your the Onlyone who can me feel like shiiiit.

thought id join in. :ninja:

O1 is one of the good guys in CM.. Well, they are all good guys, if you talk to them, but some of them have a wierd idea of how rvr should work :)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
U and ur playstyle, how about just playing some im deadly bored on hib limors atm. And how are ya going theese days?:)

Doing very nice :) Lots of school/work/workouts/friends and all that rl stuff! Still suffering abit from the gaming period though :X Can't believe how many social skills one actually neglects when you start playing this kind of games. Took me some time just to remember how to treat a lady right! She's not just some thing you play with! I guess you're already done for in this area though... afaik there was a missis and some little ones? ;) Anyhow, rl is great. Miss certain aspects of this game a whole lot (obv really, as i post on FH still), but I don't really feel like I'm missing out on a whole lot. Esp not now when TT left the game etc.

Hope you still enjoy it though! May glory shine upon you and your group!
(PS: Paccer still was the funniest char I ever played in this game! To bad we never got that group running for very long. Would of loved to get it past rr7.)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
O1 is one of the good guys in CM.. Well, they are all good guys, if you talk to them, but some of them have a wierd idea of how rvr should work :)

Think he knows as he used to be in the late night groups we ran a couple of years back mate. They're all nice people who I'd happily have a pint with even though we had our differences in the end... although I'm not completely sure all of them would feel the same way ;)

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Doing very nice :) Lots of school/work/workouts/friends and all that rl stuff! Still suffering abit from the gaming period though :X Can't believe how many social skills one actually neglects when you start playing this kind of games. Took me some time just to remember how to treat a lady right! She's not just some thing you play with! I guess you're already done for in this area though... afaik there was a missis and some little ones? ;) Anyhow, rl is great. Miss certain aspects of this game a whole lot (obv really, as i post on FH still), but I don't really feel like I'm missing out on a whole lot. Esp not now when TT left the game etc.

Hope you still enjoy it though! May glory shine upon you and your group!
(PS: Paccer still was the funniest char I ever played in this game! To bad we never got that group running for very long. Would of loved to get it past rr7.)

Yeah im actually just soloing some on my champ on limors, have given up hope for a fg anymore:) And yeah the missis thing actually brought up 1 more of the small ones wich is inc in okt:p:)

islef

Loyal Freddie
Yeah im actually just soloing some on my champ on limors, have given up hope for a fg anymore:) And yeah the missis thing actually brought up 1 more of the small ones wich is inc in okt:p:)

I can resub the BM Dan, to impress you with my lack of skill and lame comments...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom