can the people of AE please PL my chanter ?

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
with the current overflow and stuff of albs, i was asking myself if it wouldn1t be a good time for hibs to help me a bit to get my chanter lvl 50 and help me help the hibs a bit. ??

<cough> yes i am drunk <cough> think about it.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
might carry on working on my vamp now actually, giv pl !

Septina

Part of the furniture
Dont think the hibs want help with camping towers and/or running with DI bots. :(

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Dont think the hibs want help with camping towers and/or running with DI bots. :(

i really try to be open for new ideas :)

i`m just sometimes slow to recognize stuff on the other side of the fence for what they are.

gime a decent cleric and i won`t run around with a di bot ;) if you want to get done something right, do it yourself.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
with the current overflow and stuff of albs, i was asking myself if it wouldn1t be a good time for hibs to help me a bit to get my chanter lvl 50 and help me help the hibs a bit. ??

I hear bainshees is where the dmg is at:D

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
the hibs don`t rpove to be usefull so far :(

Muy mate, to be honest with you, Im not sure there are enough people left in Hibernia that care anymore to bother with lvling any more chars...

I have 2 pbae animists, 1 chanter and 1 eld, and I couldnt bring my butt to logon any of them unfortunatly enough!:/ My bain is lvl 48.9 fully kitted, and I cant bring my self to care enough to ding it the last 1.1 lvls, it just feels like doing a job only to face late nighters taking relics and keeps every night, making it boring to logon and ending up with not using my chars.

So even if the Hib population could really use the bost of Albs transferring, I sencerly doubt that anyone cares anymore...

Its the same on Mid, the moderna groups are all but gone, no raids for templating etc...

The only choice left for you is if you go chanter + bot, lvl to 50 in TDs, go out in rog gear rvr till you have enough bps then wait for the buy ML/Artis for bps patch.

/Charmangle

Straef

Can't get enough of FH

Good thing you mentioned you were drunk, or people might think you're a retard all the time!!

And you wouldn't want them to be wrong, right? :rolleyes:

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
hib dont need ppl like you muy. stay on alb dont neeed your type on hib. :wanker:

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Its nice to see albs who previously helped destroy the server with AC raids and gloating now looking to help fix it. :worthy:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I dunno if he's pissing about or not, anyway ya know the music, better late than never.
Guess u should invest some time in ppl wanting to change direction, even if it's Muly ^^

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
mana eld are shit was it for a few weeks only good if just want to camp or pve the ae nuke and single snare nuke use to much power and damage is low but it funny with moc 3 and pd5.

liloe

It's my birthday today!

I can PL you a char on Avalon? :p Then again it's even possible to find PvE groups in TD's there, so you don't even need PL......opposed to the 3 hibs that PvE on Dyvet =)

Everz

FH is my second home
mana eld are shit was it for a few weeks only good if just want to camp or pve the ae nuke and single snare nuke use to much power and damage is low but it funny with moc 3 and pd5.

so it worked for any member of AE then?

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
so it worked for any member of AE then?

WE cant help the fact we are fairly active, we roam and camp. we roamed last night for about 2-3 hours then camped for an hour. problem with that? if so I feel bad for you :D

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Muy mate, to be honest with you, Im not sure there are enough people left in Hibernia that care anymore to bother with lvling any more chars...

I have 2 pbae animists, 1 chanter and 1 eld, and I couldnt bring my butt to logon any of them unfortunatly enough!:/ My bain is lvl 48.9 fully kitted, and I cant bring my self to care enough to ding it the last 1.1 lvls, it just feels like doing a job only to face late nighters taking relics and keeps every night, making it boring to logon and ending up with not using my chars.

So even if the Hib population could really use the bost of Albs transferring, I sencerly doubt that anyone cares anymore...

Its the same on Mid, the moderna groups are all but gone, no raids for templating etc...

The only choice left for you is if you go chanter + bot, lvl to 50 in TDs, go out in rog gear rvr till you have enough bps then wait for the buy ML/Artis for bps patch.

/Charmangle

that`s a very depressing look on things.

it`s not as if there is an ML raid in albion every week now too. i am basically waiting for the mauler to come out and people start ml`ing their maulers to be able to join an ml raid with my friar.

and about the artes. dunno, it seems most arte encounters can be done with a focus pet and a BB, at least in albion ?

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
that`s a very depressing look on things.

it`s not as if there is an ML raid in albion every week now too. i am basically waiting for the mauler to come out and people start ml`ing their maulers to be able to join an ml raid with my friar.

and about the artes. dunno, it seems most arte encounters can be done with a focus pet and a BB, at least in albion ?

Well unfortunatly its a fact on Mid/Hib!:/

But ofc you are right, if there is a will there is a way!:)

The problem is you need to be ml9 chanter to be able to focus the arti encounters (and jacinas/BoZ you need atleast 1 friend with bot + ml9 pet too, to help ya out with), and getting to ml9 most probably will take you several months at the rate the raids are done on Hib/Mid atm...

Im sorry to say, but its a spiral thing. The fewer people, the harder it gets for new arrivals, and the less new arrivals more people will quite...:/

/Charmangle

ps. On Alb you can focuz most arti mobs with necro, that dont need any MLs. This is on the case on Hib/Mid, there you either need several shroomers (2-3 of them), or a chanter with ml9 pet to be able to take out the encounters. ds

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
ps. On Alb you can focuz most arti mobs with necro, that dont need any MLs. This is on the case on Hib/Mid, there you either need several shroomers (2-3 of them), or a chanter with ml9 pet to be able to take out the encounters. ds[/QUOTE]

What lies ,. :) u can do pretty much all encounters without ml9 focus
And ofc if need help jacinas i could prolly trio log some anis ;)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I find ML9 is usually an alternative to focus, ie you use it to bash em down rather than focussing them down. On some encounters it's often easier to heal pets that are ML9, due to them taking less damage.

The main advantages Necro's have are that they have a pet ABS buff, the 'focus' shield doesn't need true focus, so can be recast despite interrupts, and if the cleric is outside group, all adds go to the pet, making aggro control much easier.

The main disadvantages are no ML9, and a lower delve 'focus' shield, so it's slower.

I could be wrong, though, my matter cabbie is only 24, my necro is sight, so I mostly hit these sorts of encounters with an ML9 Sorc pet. Also taken enchanter and spiritmaster focus specced to late teens, preferred both to matter cabbie at that level (pbaoe to help in groups in the former, spec buffs so you could have a healer rather than shammie with you on the latter).

Darzil

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Muylaetrix said:
i am basically waiting for the mauler to come out and people start ml`ing their maulers to be able to join an ml raid with my friar.

Hmmm...that explained some stuff

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH

dunno about u tbh.Ur not quite AE material :p u dont know how to add like the rest of us ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom