Can someone make my avatar christmassy.

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by Gekul
hohoho.gif

I like this one best, though Trem's came in a close second!

T

Trem

I actually have a question related to this, a question that rose its head after trying to put a purple helmet on Teedles avatar. Why the hell can I not get any purples, if I choose purple it comes out a grey/brown type colour. Is it my card(Ge Force 5600)?

T

Testin da Cable

it could be something to do with web-safe pallets. what are you using to view the picture?

T

Trem

I tried in Paintshop and then Paint to make sure it wasn't PS fucking up. It upset me quite alot that your bear was headless :(

Its actually a problem as I wanted to start trying to get used to using such programs.

J

Jupitus

I just need an avatar full stop. Anyone got some suggestions for me?:(

J

Jonny_Darko

Done mine. Still got a bit of pirate theme residue going on.

T

Tom

Originally posted by Trem
I tried in Paintshop and then Paint to make sure it wasn't PS fucking up. It upset me quite alot that your bear was headless :(

Its actually a problem as I wanted to start trying to get used to using such programs.

Its because you're trying to use the colour palette that the gif file contains. Change the colour depth to 24 bit and save it as a psd, that should solve it.

T

Trem

Originally posted by Tom
Its because you're trying to use the colour palette that the gif file contains. Change the colour depth to 24 bit and save it as a psd, that should solve it.

Sometimes Tom I just want to roger you senseless. Other times I want to stalk and kill you by stabbing you in the eye with a fountain pen*. But most of the time its the rogering. Thanks chumz0r.

*lies

T

Tom

Originally posted by Trem
Other times I want to stalk and kill you by stabbing you in the eye with a fountain pen

First on the left, one cross each, join the queue at the back.

J

Jupitus

Alas poor Yoric!! :rolleyes:

Errrm, thanks I think..........

C

Custodian

Anyone wanna make my little cutie look like a festive cutie :)

S

S-Gray

Originally posted by Wij
Can someone christmas up mine ?

I had/have the perfect idea for your avatar...

But i cant find the bastard picture :( (To edit)

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Addlcove
anyone wanna have a go at mine? :)
It's a bit small and hard to make out to draw anything on :mad:

B

bob007

Originally posted by Jupitus
I just need an avatar full stop. Anyone got some suggestions for me?:(

Not realy Xmassy (that a word ? :)) But looked at you title and came up with....

felix.gif

Not even sure if it fits bw av size tbh :p

I

isuck

My avatar

Since theres a good few graphics whizz's about could someone give my penguin a hat or sommit.

I tried myself and made it was complete shite. No surprises there then.

I'd be eternally grateful

edit: i have the original decent quality file somewhere abouts but i dont know where :(

B

bob007

Hell of a job that, 29 single images, with shadows. To pop a hat on would take 29 hats, Then shadow would look wrong.

Dunno, might be a bit above my head, I'll give it a try. If its crap i'll just delete this post and say i never saw it :p

S

S-Gray

its going a bit slower there....

but thats fine, because we all know how slow Sucky is.

;)

B

bob007

its double sized, each position has 2 images, 1 with red nose, 1 without.

On side note, almost finished hat. Think its looking good, Lets hope it looks good when it plays :)

B

bob007

Penguinhat2.gif

Cleaned up the hat a little, Tried to remove some of that Jumping effect it gave. Not great, but am not being paid for it :p

Users who are viewing this thread