Can anyone tell me the name of?

C

calaen

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone can tell me the name of a film I seen a long time ago.

Cant remember any actors or characters names from the film.

All I remember is that the story was about a teenage boy who spent the whole of the summer break sleeping in his neighbours garden to prove his love for the girl that lived there.

It was an american film that was made around the 1980's early 1990's Im guessing by the clothes.

Any sensible answers would be appreciated as it is racking my brain.

Thnx

Stephen.

N

-Nuked-

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Mr. Jones wont like that one bit.

Mrs. Jones likes it alot from what she says in the movie so who cares :p

C

calaen

Hmm thnx for the replies they have been great help, not.

although the giggles I got from reading replies made the post worth it.

In Diana Jones :- Made me laugh alot.

S

Sibanac

Never ask for sensible answers in here, if sameone knows the answer they will post it.
But if you ask for sensible answers the idjuts will flok to your post.

(red cloth - bull )

O

old.tRoG

One of these?

Oh, and, since it's old, have a banana:

banana.gif

E

Ekydus

Ah, I remember that film also!

The title escapes me however.

There was a teenage boy who stood in the front garden of this girl he liked all summer to prove his love, and he kept taking a piss in his own dad's flower garden (if I remember correctly)...

Then at the end of the film he gives up, the girl goes and gets him and they run up to his room. Quite a funny film. :)

REALLY can't remember the name at the moment though, although I do know which one you mean. I'll keep thinking about it until I get it. :)

C

calaen

Originally posted by Ekydus
Ah, I remember that film also!

The title escapes me however.

There was a teenage boy who stood in the front garden of this girl he liked all summer to prove his love, and he kept taking a piss in his own dad's flower garden (if I remember correctly)...

Then at the end of the film he gives up, the girl goes and gets him and they run up to his room. Quite a funny film. :)

REALLY can't remember the name at the moment though, although I do know which one you mean. I'll keep thinking about it until I get it. :)

w00t someone that has seen it also, if u remember also his best friend shags the melon and the old woman next door.

the title eludes me tho so please try and remember.

Users who are viewing this thread