Can anyone suggest an uncamped artifact for me

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Aldias said:
End of story

Actually no, you just acted like a prick. The posts you made weren't helpful at all, they were very negative tbh.

Artifacts are really a hype atm, everyone wants them which inevitably leads to overcamped spots. Imagine what it's like in alb/exc... Anyway there's plenty of things to do really, do some ML steps or make a group and farm some fun camp for scrolls (setians, naxos etc). As long as the pulls are big things stay interesting for a while...

Some nice quests to do also etc, but being the first to get an artifact and having limited time is near impossible.. just wait a while till the artifact rush is gone and you can get a group for everything easy. Plenty of things to do meanwhile :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Vodkafairy said:
Actually no, you just acted like a prick. The posts you made weren't helpful at all, they were very negative tbh.

Artifacts are really a hype atm, everyone wants them which inevitably leads to overcamped spots. Imagine what it's like in alb/exc... Anyway there's plenty of things to do really, do some ML steps or make a group and farm some fun camp for scrolls (setians, naxos etc). As long as the pulls are big things stay interesting for a while...

Some nice quests to do also etc, but being the first to get an artifact and having limited time is near impossible.. just wait a while till the artifact rush is gone and you can get a group for everything easy. Plenty of things to do meanwhile :)

some of the quest rewards are actually better than the artifacts, do return of a hero (or whatever class) in stygia, seven coins quest in aerus (i think) Jashans brother, lost in the sands of time, priceless antiques. find them Here

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
some of the quest rewards are actually better than the artifacts, do return of a hero (or whatever class) in stygia, seven coins quest in aerus (i think) Jashans brother, lost in the sands of time, priceless antiques. find them Here

Yeah- but don't forget all the special bonuses will be nerfed to 2% or something extremely low value.. but still the bracer and ring quest are very good. And the druid hauberk from jashan's brother is indeed quite nice, at least this patch.

Amellisan

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to see everyone getting on as usual :)
good luck with the farming fluffs buddy, If you need a hand you know all you need to do is ask, i'll do the best i can.

take care :)

Amellisan- Level 50 Blademaster
Nienna- Level 50 Enchantress
Mellisan- Level 50 Warden

Officer Of Clan Bearhawk

Khefru

One of Freddy's beloved
Amellisan said:
, If you need a hand you know all you need to do is ask, i'll do the best i can.
Yes, the best Amelli can do is call for my help ofc :touch: :clap:

Amellisan

Fledgling Freddie
heard you soloed a green con the other night roo.... please tell me this is just a rumour and not actually true? ;)

Khefru

One of Freddy's beloved
Amellisan said:
heard you soloed a green con the other night roo.... please tell me this is just a rumour and not actually true? ;)
'tis true. With the help of a buff bot and a few well timed heals on me, I managed to pwn a uber tough green con. Was a fight worth of song as an old firby in cbh would say

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom