Can anyone suggest an uncamped artifact for me

Fluffier

Fledgling Freddie
Hello

I wondered if anyone can suggest a nice artifact hunt for me to go on. I dont mind challenging ones that need fgs etc, in fact they are probably the best.

I have a 50 druid and a chanter and havnt got any artifacts yet.

Tried to get the Traldors Oracle one and im tired now of seeing ppl exploit a bug and camp 24/7 to get it, so Ive given in on that after 2 weeks of trying.

Ideally I need one that maybe does need a good sized group as that stops individual campers.

Any Suggestions?

Fluffs

nol

Fledgling Freddie
The Harp of Glimmerfibs

It's quite time consuming, and if you wedge yourself in the nearby cave you can farm endlessly because the mobs can't hit you.

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Try Mad Scallars... not camped (at least I never seen it camped except for myself :D ). One warning though... scrolls are in high demand atm.

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Logged on yesterday morning and found Kalare's Necklace uncamped very easy to get :)

Fluffier

Fledgling Freddie
Brilliant thx guys for your advice - i will check these out :)

Fluffs

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The un-camped artifacts are un-camped for a reason..they suck.. Dont get an artifact for the sake of having an artifact. get some that will benefit your style of play. If you dont rvr much an artifact that only exps in rvr is worthless. for the time being i am only exping 2 artifacts, belt of the sun and harpy cloak as they are the only ones i feel are any good to me. there are a few that i have my eye on but i am going to wait and see what items i can pick up on my (through my own choice) long road to ml10. no point having 3 artifacts all having +10 damage etc as the cap is only 10% and you waste a lot of utility. most artifacts have very low utility which is made up for with +stat caps or very nice procs/effects.

Aldias

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
The un-camped artifacts are un-camped for a reason..they suck.. Dont get an artifact for the sake of having an artifact. get some that will benefit your style of play. If you dont rvr much an artifact that only exps in rvr is worthless. for the time being i am only exping 2 artifacts, belt of the sun and harpy cloak as they are the only ones i feel are any good to me. there are a few that i have my eye on but i am going to wait and see what items i can pick up on my (through my own choice) long road to ml10. no point having 3 artifacts all having +10 damage etc as the cap is only 10% and you waste a lot of utility. most artifacts have very low utility which is made up for with +stat caps or very nice procs/effects.

I agree 100%

Aldias

Fledgling Freddie
Fluffier said:
Hello

I wondered if anyone can suggest a nice artifact hunt for me to go on. I dont mind challenging ones that need fgs etc, in fact they are probably the best.

I have a 50 druid and a chanter and havnt got any artifacts yet.

Tried to get the Traldors Oracle one and im tired now of seeing ppl exploit a bug and camp 24/7 to get it, so Ive given in on that after 2 weeks of trying.

Ideally I need one that maybe does need a good sized group as that stops individual campers.

Any Suggestions?

Fluffs

1. Get a proper Guild
2. Go for arti off peak times like 3-5am
3. U need at least 6hrs/day palygame to get an arti (usually) or u need toans of luck.

If u cant follow these steps then... i suggest /quit

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Aldias said:
1. Get a proper Guild
3. U need at least 6hrs/day palygame to get an arti (usually) or u need toans of luck.

wow, I wonder how you manage to write so much bullshit in one post

Ensceptificamuralya

One of Freddy's beloved
Aldias said:
1. Get a proper Guild

lol I didn't know you're so thick ( :

Fluffier

Fledgling Freddie
Aldias said:
1. Get a proper Guild

In answer to number1 - I have a proper guild
In answer to 2, I enjoy having a girlfriend and a life
In answer to number 3, learn how to spell

My message was quite a polite one...if you cant say anything nice then dont bother replying....go drown yourself in TOA or something for fun.

Aldias

Fledgling Freddie
Fluffier said:
My message was quite a polite one...if you cant say anything nice then dont bother replying....go drown yourself in TOA or something for fun.

Tell me which part of my msg is the rude one first of all... secondly the truth is very painfull some times. Not my fault if some people cant understand what i mean...

Anyway... Xperience urself getting an arti abd c how long takes...

oow... and btw.. u said :

''Tried to get the Traldors Oracle one and im tired now of seeing ppl exploit a bug and camp 24/7 to get it, so Ive given in on that after 2 weeks of trying.

Any Suggestions?''

There isnt an arti like this. And i wonder why put flame on me when u asking for suggestions...

Really sad to c people shooting flames to some1 who try to give them some advices...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
these you should really look at getting, they will need a fg to get but that shouldnt be to much of a problem.

Healers Embrace

Egg of Youth

Croc Tear Ring < though this one isnt overly usefull for a druid

Crown of Zahur < only exps in rvr :(

You could even go for the belt of the moon, which summons a druid blunt

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Aldias said:
Really sad to c people shooting flames to some1 who try to give them some advices...

You gotta be kiddin.

Telling someone that if they cant play 6hrs a day to quit isnt what i'd consider good advice, in fact its one of the most annoyingly pompous things ive read here recently.

And the "Get a proper guild" comment is so arrogant its untrue, its people like you who are killing this game for those of us who actually enjoy it (remember "fun"? hmm? or has the drive to be the best and have the best clouded your judgement).

Sure, those who play 6+ hours a day are going to be the ones who get all the artifacts first and those who get the high ml's first, but being first is not everything, as one artifact is farmed, thats one less person who will be camping tomorrow.

ToA has bought out the worst in some players, the greed, arrogance and just plain bad manners some are exhibiting atm is truly sad (and for some people totally out of character) and i doubt some reputations will ever be able to shake off the sins of ToA :(

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
ToA has bought out the worst in some players, the greed, arrogance and just plain bad manners some are exhibiting atm is truly sad (and for some people totally out of character) and i doubt some reputations will ever be able to shake off the sins of ToA :(

amen

Aldias

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
You gotta be kiddin.

Telling someone that if they cant play 6hrs a day to quit isnt what i'd consider good advice, in fact its one of the most annoyingly pompous things ive read here recently.

And the "Get a proper guild" comment is so arrogant its untrue, its people like you who are killing this game for those of us who actually enjoy it (remember "fun"? hmm? or has the drive to be the best and have the best clouded your judgement).

Sure, those who play 6+ hours a day are going to be the ones who get all the artifacts first and those who get the high ml's first, but being first is not everything, as one artifact is farmed, thats one less person who will be camping tomorrow.

lol... i think u missed the whole point here.

If u think with a couple of hrs/day u can enjoy ToA, u r dreaming obviously.

To be realistic doenst mean that u r an asshole. Besides doesnt matter how u say something but what u mean at the end.

"Poeple believe whatever they want to believe, so leave them in their illusion"
Socrates

Aldias

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
Calling CBH a bad guild isn't helping tbh

ouff... u guys missing the points here... better think b4 u post a reply next time.

If u see the original msg there isnt any singnature which gives guild infos. Besides i havent c the guy b4.

"1. Get a proper guild" was reffering in the option that the guy could be unguilded which happens a lot nowadays.

And about "proper" was reffering to guilds who make events in general. If u know (maybe not) still they r some <dead> guilds who have 2-3 peeps on them who they dont bother stay there or be unguilded.

I hope i made myself clear, not coz i have to, but just for the record.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Aldias said:
lol... i think u missed the whole point here.

If u think with a couple of hrs/day u can enjoy ToA, u r dreaming obviously.

To be realistic doenst mean that u r an asshole. Besides doesnt matter how u say something but what u mean at the end.

"Poeple believe whatever they want to believe, so leave them in their illusion"
Socrates

No, i think i got your point prefectly.

I play a couple of hours a day and i do enjoy ToA (and im not dreaming you patronising prick), i just dont enjoy what ToA has turned the game into for a certain section of the population.

Just because i refuse to enter into the ml drive and camp 24/7 the "must-have" artifacts doesnt mean i should quit and doesnt mean i cant enjoy the game......ToA is actually excellent, the only problem is the ML's consume too many players so they dont take time to see what the expansion has to offer, and tbh it has a lot to offer the casual gamer (RvR since ToA is quite franky the best it has been since long before SI was released the BG's are also almost zerg-free and a lot of fun).

You can believe what you want to believe and play the way you want to play...just stop telling others how they can and cant play the game.

Ensceptificamuralya

One of Freddy's beloved
Raven said:
these you should really look at getting, they will need a fg to get but that shouldnt be to much of a problem.

Healers Embrace

Camped that one for days, hardly ever pops, and if it does, there's random people running in and killing it without having read the requirements for making it drop so they ruin it. Killed it twice in the 'right' way and didn't drop anything. Definitely one of the harder artifacts to get.

Fluffier

Fledgling Freddie
Just thought id update you on my progress for those that are interested. I came back from work, logged on (I had left my Druid logged out at Kalara's Necklace spawn spot) and found 2 ppl camping it :(

Logged in my chanter to check out Traldors Oracle spawn spot, 5 ppl camping it :(

Killed myself and moved to the Healers Embrace spot and a group of ppl waiting :(

As far as I understand, even if I had 5-20plat and could find one for sale, I cant buy it unless I get credit for it, which in the case of the solo Kalara Necklace one, is not possible I dont think, since its soloable, so I guess I will go back to plain old crafting cause I personally cant spend 6 hours straight playing, and even if I could, id rather do something better in the game than sit at a spawn spot waiting for a mob to pop chewing my fingers hoping for noone to kill steal.

Fluffs

Ziva

Fluffy
Give it some time and you will get your artifacts i'm sure. As soon as all the l33t kids are off to RvR with their new items there will be plenty of non camped artifacts.

And to Tallen, well put and i agree with everything you say. Unfortunately some people seem to have a hard time to understand there are plenty of people who enjoy this game without any rush and who don't need to be the best or get the best items all the time. Though i find it hard to avoid those people atm :(

Aldias

Fledgling Freddie
Ziva said:
Give it some time and you will get your artifacts i'm sure. As soon as all the l33t kids are off to RvR with their new items there will be plenty of non camped artifacts.

Thats true... but... we talking about the <present> here... and the present atm like it or not requireds loads of time if u wona hunt artis or do MLs

Aldias

Fledgling Freddie
Fluffier said:
Just thought id update you on my progress for those that are interested. I came back from work, logged on (I had left my Druid logged out at Kalara's Necklace spawn spot) and found 2 ppl camping it

Logged in my chanter to check out Traldors Oracle spawn spot, 5 ppl camping it

Killed myself and moved to the Healers Embrace spot and a group of ppl waiting :(

As far as I understand, even if I had 5-20plat and could find one for sale, I cant buy it unless I get credit for it, which in the case of the solo Kalara Necklace one, is not possible I dont think, since its soloable, so I guess I will go back to plain old crafting cause I personally cant spend 6 hours straight playing, and even if I could, id rather do something better in the game than sit at a spawn spot waiting for a mob to pop chewing my fingers hoping for noone to kill steal.

Fluffs

So... at the end u chose a wize solution :cheers:

I am glad to see you following my advices at the end... even if u had to experience urself to believe that am telling the truth about whats going on at ToA atm.And tbh is the best solution atm. Maybe try again something on ToA next month when evrything is gona be chill out a bit ;).

To Tallen and all the others : this quote is ur answer.

i was 100% correct to my post for this specific guy @ this thread. End of story

Ensceptificamuralya

One of Freddy's beloved
Aldias said:
To Tallen and all the others : this quote is ur answer.

i was 100% correct to my post for this specific guy @ this thread. End of story

whocares.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom