FH is my second home
he meant this

hasselhoff.jpg

or maybe this

magnum02.jpg

Bahumat

FH is my second home
sorry i had to prove my devotion.

i wanna be able to choose a new race in camelot called seleck which ofc is hibernian tank.

he would be able to spec Private investigator, father of little babies/ladies or kinkster

each spec would be exactly the same tho, his rr5 RA would be a pbaoe insta kill insta cast nuke range 2000 ofc

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
each spec would be exactly the same tho, his rr5 RA would be a pbaoe insta kill insta cast nuke range 2000 ofc
pbae spells have radius not range n00bz :p

and if anything id have a Hansmoleman character, his special RA would be instant embarrasment or forgotten char both would be your just a forgotten idiot which merchants dont see, it also affects any leechers in a 2750 radius

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
Never knew he was a paedo o_O
the other guys a midget he was quite old as well not sure how old tho :p
and guys who perm thier hair cant be paedophiles, it breaks the law

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
an its very easy to get 50 now when ppl get rps for killing you with out being rewards :( Very funny being 36 an get pwnt by 50 gimps 24-7 :( Not like i startet on camlann because i wantet to pve from 36-40+ :(

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
That is Gary Colman in that picture he was like 8 years old, you are right there he is a 'Midget'

thats as tall as he got think at like 25ish he was like 4foot....

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
Think im an example of one of those who got tired of neverending zergs / keeptakes.. skald is no fun to play there so i have moved to camlan until i get to play EU WoW! Prefer some of the things on PvP server, atleast i can solo and get to fight unstealthed opponents or casters which wont nuke me dead in 3-4 secs :( Also got a nice guild on camlann atm so it also makes it alot more attractive than prydwen where i got no guild (and friends have also either quitted or are having "a pause" from the game).... And i think that those who wont quit daoc but is beginning to realise that NF is s*** will come to Camlann and make sure that this server will continue to be running ( atleast for some time)..!

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
an its very easy to get 50 now when ppl get rps for killing you with out being rewards :( Very funny being 36 an get pwnt by 50 gimps 24-7 :( Not like i startet on camlann because i wantet to pve from 36-40+ :(
Except that it is greatly reduced.. by about 90%?

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Arthemis said:
Think im an example of one of those who got tired of neverending zergs / keeptakes.. skald is no fun to play there so i have moved to camlan until i get to play EU WoW! Prefer some of the things on PvP server, atleast i can solo and get to fight unstealthed opponents or casters which wont nuke me dead in 3-4 secs :( Also got a nice guild on camlann atm so it also makes it alot more attractive than prydwen where i got no guild (and friends have also either quitted or are having "a pause" from the game).... And i think that those who wont quit daoc but is beginning to realise that NF is s*** will come to Camlann and make sure that this server will continue to be running ( atleast for some time)..!
Wait until 50.

The pvp server is like a big thidranki on excalibur. Alot of zergs, alot of leeching, alot of noobs, alot of portal camping, and alot of stealthers.

Only difference is that there is less buffbots, and less fully sc'd people under level 30.

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
Wait until 50.

The pvp server is like a big thidranki on excalibur. Alot of zergs, alot of leeching, alot of noobs, alot of portal camping, and alot of stealthers.

Only difference is that there is less buffbots, and less fully sc'd people under level 30.

think you prolly are right.. but atm i find it funnier than prydwen!
Wonder if i ever will hit 50 on camlann, as i dont know hard it is to get from 40-50... Have heard that its hard to pass 35-36 or close to that cause then youre green to the 50s and will get farmed all the time ? Dont know how true that is tho.....

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Arthemis said:
Have heard that its hard to pass 35-36 or close to that cause then youre green to the 50s and will get farmed all the time ? Dont know how true that is tho.....

Very true, pve it otherwise you will get alot of kos.

Yadeniel

Fledgling Freddie
Camlan will die with WoW release, there will be only left 4retards lvl50 greenchainers chaining themselves cos they dont let the new ppl raise.

CHAIN THAT 36+, he worth 5g omg, im rich now! :D

Camlan dead. Well deserved tbh xD

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Yadeniel said:
Camlan will die with WoW release, there will be only left 4retards lvl50 greenchainers chaining themselves cos they dont let the new ppl raise.

your well cool

and what makes you think will leave an all pvp server for a game which has little pvp atm?

Bellona

Banned
its funny how ppl can say everybody will leave for wow, wow is shit.

its not the least different than most else, its just "new" and thats all there are to it,

+

blizzhackers.com

=

not worth playing

its the same old community from diablo that still haunts battle.net, and I wont ever again play in that community

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Yadeniel said:

camlann too hardmode for someone i think :(

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
someone got pwned indeed

imo just Lios Alfar left in a while TWF the shit out of green exp groups

Bxilla

Fledgling Freddie
Camlann in my belief will get too overcrowded at one point, like most other people have said in this thread: People will move from the normal servers cause they are asick and tired of the Keep raiding 24/7, and have killed to many dragons, and done all their ML's on all their 8 level 50 characters..

Camlann WILL survive.

*cheers* :drink:

Yadeniel

Fledgling Freddie
Bellona said:
its funny how ppl can say everybody will leave for wow, wow is shit.

its not the least different than most else, its just "new" and thats all there are to it,

+

blizzhackers.com

=

not worth playing

its the same old community from diablo that still haunts battle.net, and I wont ever again play in that community

Didnt u see the last 300bans for Bout using? a third party program that makes ur char lvl while u arent playing, it attacks, heal, etc, and it is undetectable... :) (How they saw it? reading logs)

Didnt u see the bans for speedhacking?...

Didnt u see how Ebay wont sell anything about WoW cos blizzard have spoken with em?

They caught em and banned em forever, not like mythic giving a second chance...

Well, i dont see Mythic doing these things, there is still a lot of radar users, etc... bug abusers... and when they cacth em they ban em for 3day omg, i feel sad for em.

Yadeniel

Fledgling Freddie
btw, i bet u used bugs on pvp, or sumth like that, and u hate cheats... like mythic dont care about bug exploits u feel good and not a cheater, right? :)

izikiel

Fledgling Freddie
Yadeniel said:
Didnt u see the last 300bans for Bout using? a third party program that makes ur char lvl while u arent playing, it attacks, heal, etc, and it is undetectable... :) (How they saw it? reading logs)

Didnt u see the bans for speedhacking?...

Didnt u see how Ebay wont sell anything about WoW cos blizzard have spoken with em?

They caught em and banned em forever, not like mythic giving a second chance...

Well, i dont see Mythic doing these things, there is still a lot of radar users, etc... bug abusers... and when they cacth em they ban em for 3day omg, i feel sad for em.

well seeing how easy it is to cheat/hack in wow, 300 is probably about 1% of the cheaters, at most.. who cares about ebay, when theres playerauctions and IGE and whatnot that still sells items/pl/gold/pp etc

They need to have these hardcore measures cause kids usually dont take warnings well, and most of bnet is well.. kids... and therefore probably most of wow. What I saw from the wow community in CB/OB confirms this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom