Camlann will die ! ?

Katzz

Fledgling Freddie
Still are many ppl play on Camlann but after NF its everyday worse and worse, enemy are now most of the time in Goth or aegir or sometimes in Toa, many ppl are dissapointed by NF and dont like their chars no more and ofc WoW (Word of Warcraft) will be soon in europe. Thats the way why many Nexus members (not only them) had stop to play DAoC and will play in future WoW or another online game.

If the situation on camlann will be worse than is now, ill stop to play on PvP server and many mine friends will do it too. The main reason why i think it wont be better is NF, WoW and cos Mythic dont care about PvP servers.

So, what you think about Camlann?

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
camlann will never die, and if people start leaving ill chain them :S

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Most old <Fear> peeps either left fully or just play cause Euro release of WoW aint out if I get it right.

But doubt Camlann will die....just get a dip... but so will all servers...

RoNAgO

Fledgling Freddie
I think camlann will be the server that takes the longest time to die, since many ppl don't like NF and move to pvp etc. Imo, moving to camlann is the best u can do if u want to avoid all that keep raiding, zergs etc etc. And don't say u can avoid keeps and zergs, cos sometimes the only way to find enemies is going where they are getting keeps.

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
It kinda died for me once the ML8-10 fully kitted gank groups that were familiar from RvR servers started showing up. I hate having to pve too be competitive in 8 v 8, so decided to focus on WoW instead. DAoC will slowly peter away, servers will shut within 2 years is my guess.

RoNAgO

Fledgling Freddie
don't think all the servers will last 2 years, they'll just start merging etc and leave 4-5 servers the most. Most ppl are going to WoW i asume, i don't really like that game, like having more variety of classes between the realms like in daoc, not about the same classes for all realms. Looking forward to D&L though it goes out in June 2005 i think it was arf

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Didnt read the thread just the heading so sorry if im uninformed but my 2 cents is DAOC as a whole will die ..then most will go wow with some going to ever quest or something random but people will play that for a few years and at that stage mythic will have another rpg in the making and inc so ..for all those people who are new to rpgs online or to those whos first rpg is daoc let me tell u that u never stick with one forever ..u stick a long time then move on but as i said in another post im sure we will all be on the mythic band wagon at some stage in the future again ..just the way it goes .

Mythic's band wagon was used to move poo poo around.

I'm going to WoW, won't miss Camlann, but i'll miss the old camlann :(

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
cba with wow or eq2, next rpg I can see myself playing is meo :)

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Mythic's band wagon was used to move poo poo around.

I'm going to WoW, won't miss Camlann, but i'll miss the old camlann :(
i miss the days around prydwen bridge grouped with Steltha on my luri ns Lookatmei, back in the days when equip wasnt everything and i got some df stuff on my skald, still got it tbh the old df stuff before it got made better :p

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Camlann is gettin worse all the time... less people. Im hoping that it would get balanced again sometime when they've had enough testing NF in the normal server's.

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
I like less ppl tbh, makes it easier to solo. Can go places without running into random French/German/wanna be l33t's Zerg.

Kicks said:
I like less ppl tbh, makes it easier to solo. Can go places without running into random French/German/wanna be l33t's Zerg.

<-Agree

Hope you all fuck off, and katzz get your guild to fuck off too bunch of pink friar chaining small penis kiddies.

Then when everyone fucks off, it'll just be me and kicks killing eachother.. and maybe Skold...

Oli7er

Fledgling Freddie
ofcourse it wont die... all the rvr trammelites will soon move here once they realize that zergland aint hardcore enuff

Oli7er

Fledgling Freddie
AND WHEN THE HELL DO I GET RID OF THE FLEDGLING FREDDIE TAG!??!?!?! damn i speak bout 10 times less irl than here and still :(

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
<-Agree

Hope you all fuck off, and katzz get your guild to fuck off too bunch of pink friar chaining small penis kiddies.

Then when everyone fucks off, it'll just be me and kicks killing eachother.. and maybe Skold...

your so violent recently :(

Hansmoleman said:
your so violent recently :(

fluffy_bunny_pur.jpg

trull

Fledgling Freddie
Ofc both camlann and daoc will die eventually, especially now once wow is released, even more when wow eu will be released..

For me camlann lost its touch once my beloved guild Requiem split up, I am sure many ppl think the opposite here :)

next mmorpg for me is guild wars.. awesome game that doesnt require that much effort..

/Former trull, trulles, gifvme, noook, pvpx etc

Katzz

Fledgling Freddie
On US servers many RvR players went to Mordred cos they dont had another choice but now when wow will be released i think that in EU many RvR players who are sick by NF will go to WoW and not to Camlann.

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Allot of players will move to Camlan when they get sick of the 24/7 keep war on normal servers.

but when WoW gets released (jan/feb 2005) i fear that allot of players will leave.. well.. i dont fear it.. couse il be happy with my hunter in WoW! ;)

Might also drop this game before that, to test EQ2. they are curently working on an expension to improve the RvR on the servers (i heard), and the PvE system is good, and its fun to PvE (for daoc players. this might sound like a nightmare, but it fun!).

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ronso said:
at that stage mythic will have another rpg in the making and inc so ...

iirc they are making a new game its kinda futuristic but not like neocrap i mean neocron.

graphicallly the new game looked great but there was not shots of chars

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom