Camlann PvP movie featuring "DerTrio"

Tomtefan

Fledgling Freddie
"DerTrio" consists of Talens(me): rr5 savage, Shintharus rr4 cleric, Septina rr3 level 48-49 bard without sc (!).

First movie consists of a 3v7 fight against evolved guildgroup, the movie was originally made as a sample but might as well post it if people's intrested in some camlann action :)

Second movie is when we decide to run to Adrenaline guildkeep in order to try to defend it against the Defiances raidforce consisting of totally 22 people or something like that... ;)

First movie
Second movie
Codec required for viewing them: XviD codec

Bahumat

FH is my second home
oh your yussef, you know someone called martok a lvl 50 merc. he goes on about you alll day anyone would think he loves you. he goes to the same lan cafe as me.

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
I've only seen the first one so far.. I am kinda wondering how the hell evolved lost that one ;)

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
kinda crappy savage that.. deals like same dmg as my blademaster

..... in the part where hes rez sick :/

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
oh your yussef, you know someone called martok a lvl 50 merc. he goes on about you alll day anyone would think he loves you. he goes to the same lan cafe as me.
We're in the same guild.

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
btw, why wernt u helping get that gaurd off the bard? and why did u disband him? :)

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Squalion said:
btw, why wernt u helping get that gaurd off the bard? and why did u disband him? :)

coz im totally gimped :x well , guard was from our keep and septina wassnt in guild :( and our pbae logged in and wanted to spreadheal with my amna when he moc @ lordroom , but was combat so i couldn invite .. yes i could heal septina and she was really pissed that i didnt :( then i invited cordam and he ran up .. but got add and couldn heal a bit :( as i said im a gimp :< sry sept again for kicking and not healing u :p

teh gimp

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
That first video was very impressive, plsu I got to see Kjam get k33led xD

Downloading 2nd atm =)

Perfection

Fledgling Freddie
Was a pretty pathetic fight indeed, half the grp or possibly more watching football :p

Perfection

Fledgling Freddie
Well, since that is hard to read I shall assume you said something like: I like pie.

Well, so do I, atleast some kinds. ¨

/hug

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
7h3 s4v463 di3z in d4 2nd m0vi3!! h3 suXx0rz!

liked the 1st movie...

Ghorak

Fledgling Freddie
Havent watched first one, but second was crap, shows an alliance with gde, Bravo.

Taniko

Fledgling Freddie
cba to download 2nd movie, so just gonna say good work on the first one ;)

Tomtefan

Fledgling Freddie
Ghorak said:
Havent watched first one, but second was crap, shows an alliance with gde, Bravo.

Hehe, not like it's unknown to Horde members that we are currently allied with GDE. But if you choose to flame because of that then I wont stop you :)

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Ghorak said:

go on raiding DC at 4am with 5fg and les bannis ( as if the hrode zerg is not enought to get dc ^^ ) like u did it twice now :> /hug ghorak anyway :p

Ghorak

Fledgling Freddie
It wasnt a flame tho ,)

But second movie wasnt that impressive as other ppl was there, first movie i laughed at :p pwnd evolved :p

(And for other ppl : dont be afraid to put up movies, my pc doesnt allow movies to be recorded :( )

Good work overall tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom