Camlann Population!

Wulz

Fledgling Freddie
Camlann and daoc have always been the best place for me, i wouldnt hesitate to go back in the population was better. And i also know for a fact that i would bring about 10-15 people with me back, and they wouldnt hesitate a second either. I always loved daoc, and always will, best game there is.

Flames Burn
Wizard of Horde

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Wulz said:
Camlann and daoc have always been the best place for me, i wouldnt hesitate to go back in the population was better. And i also know for a fact that i would bring about 10-15 people with me back, and they wouldnt hesitate a second either. I always loved daoc, and always will, best game there is.

Flames Burn
Wizard of Horde

im one of them 10-15 <3

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:

sad thing is just, we can be 2 fgs, take the relics, clean goth, then pl new chars, get artifacts and rinse and repeat :D

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
yup, can do that with 1 fg too, but been there done that.

Yea, you guys are just so uber.. And ofcourse you all left because there was no competition.. but ofc!

I think your all very sad pricks who think far to high about yourselfs. Your epeen sure is huge...... :wanker:

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Spis said:
Yea, you guys are just so uber.. And ofcourse you all left because there was no competition.. but ofc!

I think your all very sad pricks who think far to high about yourselfs. Your epeen sure is huge...... :wanker:

:twak:

Well you say that it is fun to roll our x number of lvl 50 alt and bring it to ml8 and fully equip it w/o having much to fight with when its done?

Spis -> :kissit:

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
:twak:

Well you say that it is fun to roll our x number of lvl 50 alt and bring it to ml8 and fully equip it w/o having much to fight with when its done?

Spis -> :kissit:

Never said that.. Just seeing how you all think so highly of yourselfs makes me puke irl tbh.. :puke:

P

Pretarded

Wulz said:

Flames Burn
Wizard of Horde
Someone has to make first step. You all just waiting for it to happen, population wont grow if you and others will just keep waiting for it.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Spis said:

We didn't leave Camlann because there was to much competition. And yes i think high about myself and low about bug abusing retards camping goth houses while playing retarded classes.

And don't get me wrong. There are plenty of skilled players on Camlann but fighting the same 2 groups every evening gets kinda boring. I got 13 level 50's of which 4 ML10 on Camlann so i did enough PvE aswell.

Twinkies

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
yup, can do that with 1 fg too, but been there done that.
Hate to be the bringer of bad news, but you guys never had the relics with less than 5891219 active members.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Twinkies said:
Hate to be the bringer of bad news, but you guys never had the relics with less than 5891219 active members.

tru.dat

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Twinkies said:

we had allmiost the whole fall 2005 and then we where about 10-12 active members.

hiksta

Fledgling Freddie
personaly i think camlann is digging a whole for itself, we now have every lvl 50 solo, duo, trio stealther in goth, goth can have upto 2fg rewards in solo players, if lvl 50s were to spread out in aegir grove and goth and players would regularly check these area's, what also made the place lively was lvl 20's roaming zergs ect,

overall solution is more players to givf camlann a chance or Another chance.

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
We didn't leave Camlann because there was to much competition. And yes i think high about myself and low about bug abusing retards camping goth houses while playing retarded classes.

And don't get me wrong. There are plenty of skilled players on Camlann but fighting the same 2 groups every evening gets kinda boring. I got 13 level 50's of which 4 ML10 on Camlann so i did enough PvE aswell.

i still remember after 3h of pk ur bg pally bahumat beeing higher at /stats heal than u, ive never seen u pressing any other button than spread, fop or rezzes, not a single heal, no buffshear, just nada. compared to other clerics like gwen, izdor, namarie or albundy ur playing ur cleric really poor.
also about the much bragging of all these horde ppl here, i have fought ur grps alot on my bard, and u have some good players like torstig or blandat, but u never dominated camlann that much as u bragging here, u had relics for some time yes, but u also had 20+ppl on every evening then. u allways qqed and flame dominion, i dont see a big diference between the big horde and u, just that u didnt try to take all 6 relics.
looking back i can remember many awesome fights against horde, remember one that emme recorded in goth, was like 8mins long or smth, but at no point i had the feeling that u have no competion here.
there were nights, like in maulerz video where fear and horde fought about 12times in goth or smth (horde with 3 relcis) and u won maybe 6 of these. no competition is something else
the only thing where horde was really stlong at was pve, all the chars are ml8-10 and fully toaed, also remember u joining at a public raid till ml9, then decideding to do ml10 alone with ur animist and attacking the public ml10 raid and the same ppl who helped u get ml1-9. u died ofc :>
the crap that i read here from mvv and other horde members about how high he thinks of himself and his guild makes me laugh, like the fact that he is still taking about "fgs of warlocks" and "timerspreading lamers" and still annoying with his posts the ppl in this forum when he hasnt played camlann for few month now.
get it:
there are no active warlocks anymore on camlann
there are no timerspreading lamers anymore, bec its not possible
and there was never a horde that dominated camlann so much that they had to leave bec there was no competion.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Nodoubt said:
looking back i can remember many awesome fights against horde, remember one that emme recorded in goth, was like 8mins long or smth, but at no point i had the feeling that u have no competion here.
there were nights, like in maulerz video where fear and horde fought about 12times in goth or smth (horde with 3 relcis) and u won maybe 6 of these. no competition is something else
the only thing where horde was really stlong at was pve, all the chars are ml8-10 and fully toaed, also remember u joining at a public raid till ml9, then decideding to do ml10 alone with ur animist and attacking the public ml10 raid and the same ppl who helped u get ml1-9. u died ofc :>

Actually I think you refere that movie to cobwie allthou emme got one aswell(or he got a bounce) You want the movie? =)

The time we ran into the ml10 public raid was a "misstake" we where there to farm the encounter. To hard to attack people for real in the ml10 zone when the layout is kinda bad and much harder then alot of other ml's where you can have the element of suprise to win the battle for you... :drink:

Sure there is alot of braging here but imo most of us shows alot of respec to such people that earns it. I have alot of respec for many people and many guilds on camlann. Fear is one of the best guilds out there and is a enemys I can live with losing to cause I know we both have a good time. We lose some and win some and both sides uses clean and nice fights. If you look on other guilds like for exampel dominion as you speak of they several times joined the fg loop in hib classic with more then fg on stick(mostly like 10-12 people not 2fg's or so but more then 8) and stuff like that makes me lose respec for them.

In the end camlann was/is a great server that isn't what isn't what it supose to be on the population scacle.

Hope this post makes any sense at all.... back to work now :m00:

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
Nodoubt said:
i still remember after 3h of pk ur bg pally bahumat beeing higher at /stats heal than u, ive never seen u pressing any other button than spread, fop or rezzes, not a single heal, no buffshear, just nada. compared to other clerics like gwen, izdor, namarie or albundy ur playing ur cleric really poor.

ahhahaha

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Nodoubt said:
bla bla ur playing ur cleric really poor.
bla bla.

irs.jpg

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Ok let me get a decent reply

Nodoubt said:

Paladin insta groupheal thing gets counted, makes /stats heal a tat higher
Beside that my job in the group is to heal and buff, not shear since a shaman is a much better shearer. I need to be able to heal (not being interrupted), therefore i use spreadheal a lot because in ToA LoS is often a problem. Beside that, when your group doesn't take a lot of damage a paladin outhealing a cleric doesn't say a lot.

Nodoubt said:
also about the much bragging of all these horde ppl here, i have fought ur grps alot on my bard, and u have some good players like torstig or blandat, but u never dominated camlann that much as u bragging here, u had relics for some time yes, but u also had 20+ppl on every evening then.

It's not dominating, it's fighting the same 2 groups over and over again that is making it less fun and less of a challenge.

Nodoubt said:
u allways qqed and flame dominion, i dont see a big diference between the big horde and u, just that u didnt try to take all 6 relics.

big difference imo, beside that we didn't run 12 people on stick

Nodoubt said:

Like Phoebee said, Fear is a good opponent. I find you the most annoying bard on the server. See earlier remark about the same 2 groups.

Nodoubt said:

We had 1 str relic that evening and we started with alts, i was playing RR3 zerker until we lost like 4 times in a row (1 win because we kinda added). After we relogged i don't think we lost more then 1 fight. Was an nice duel

Nodoubt said:

/shrug was kinda an accident, like Phoebee explained. We farmed ML10 with guild and happended to run in at the wrong time. Was not like we had a change to whipe you

Nodoubt said:
the crap that i read here from mvv and other horde members about how high he thinks of himself and his guild makes me laugh, like the fact that he is still taking about "fgs of warlocks" and "timerspreading lamers" and still annoying with his posts the ppl in this forum when he hasnt played camlann for few month now.

Camlann is death, and i regret that. Enjoy yourself and don't waist insults on me since i am long gone. See the FH trolling as withdraw symptoms or whatever :)

Nodoubt said:
get it:
1) there are no active warlocks anymore on camlann
2) there are no timerspreading lamers anymore, bec its not possible
3) and there was never a horde that dominated camlann so much that they had to leave bec there was no competion

1) good
2) good
3) Camlann has it periods, and certainly Fear. When we left Camlann sucked donkeyballs and there was nothing to kill.

MacFlurry

Fledgling Freddie
omg that must have took an unimaginable time to disect that quote for quote fair play to ya

Ruinz

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Spis said:
yes and you are still one of thoes Horde who think they pwned the server :p

we didnt pwn the server, but we sure did get our share of the killing, while trying to stay on a reasonable level of moral and fairness.

and by that I do feel we are so much better than alot of other guilds, dont get this in a way that we could kill anyone and anything and any time, but more as stated above, im not saying we were the only guild I would rate so high, fear goes there aswell, but thats also about it, rest is personal hate, horde and fear and is the only guilds I would ever find myself in, unfortunately I never were that long in fear :)
stopped playing, horde was stoipped with camlann at this moment, but even a new guild didnt encurage me to stay, was the same with same enemies, and AT THAT TIME the warlock zerg.

now, excuse me, for I an busy :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom