enkor said:
wowoo epeen thread!

btw ashela learn what amnesia before you go on with the r0xx0ring :(
aaw, love you too, maybe try to use sos on next inc, not that hard to use it

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Nodoubt said:
aaw, love you too, maybe try to use sos on next inc, not that hard to use it

aww, love you too, mine is bigger then urs awwww wohoho .. who cares? yeppy rockz u all anyway with his pink friar and his skold puppy in his hand.

kure was right
Kure said:
Skill is best spread via the forum isn't it ?

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
im very skilled, you can see from the "Scrounging Bastard" below my name!

Pinp

Banned
enkor said:

Wish I had that rank, it would put me onto a different level of leetness :<

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
atleast kinda impressing how u played today, hope to meet u again with our perfect fg

Natswoo

Banned
enkor said:
You are skilled, but the rr10lyness shows that...
was trying to explain to Ballad why being a SB is so important :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i love all these guild arguments

"im better than you its just our cleric was taking a pi$$ and you got us when we were praying and my dog sat on my lap and my friend knocked at the door and next time you wont have 4 surgical eggs holding some ancient manuscipt with teachings of leetness and then and then and and and."

why cant it be.

yeah that was a good fight against you Fear, we had a few unlucky things happen such as "cleric forgot to put heal on his bar"

ppl should give credit where its due and if there is a fuckup then hold their hands up and say it instead of some huge post about all these magical occurances that no one else saw.

this is not a flame to 1 person but i kinda get fed up of all this leetness. too much bitching imo

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
i am sorry but as the traffic reached 47 of 50 free GB this month within 3 days, my brother had to close public download. if u really need the vid, wait until next month :D

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
i love all these guild arguments

"im better than you its just our cleric was taking a pi$$ and you got us when we were praying and my dog sat on my lap and my friend knocked at the door and next time you wont have 4 surgical eggs holding some ancient manuscipt with teachings of leetness and then and then and and and."

why cant it be.

yeah that was a good fight against you Fear, we had a few unlucky things happen such as "cleric forgot to put heal on his bar"

ppl should give credit where its due and if there is a fuckup then hold their hands up and say it instead of some huge post about all these magical occurances that no one else saw.

this is not a flame to 1 person but i kinda get fed up of all this leetness. too much bitching imo

--->

xxcalibur said:
fear owns the server atm , is a fact :/

:p

Twinkies

Fledgling Freddie
Due to enormous traffic on the server the guy who hosted for me had to close it for public use ;p

Weaver

Fledgling Freddie
cmon now skold, we all know a lvl 41 bd knows more than you, me, or anyone else that accually played the game.

bowdown to his infinite knowledge and wisdom.

i love it how gimplets use these terms. Do you even know what a noob is lamencer?

Btw i love how burns pwned you earlier in this thread :)

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Weaver said:
cmon now skold, we all know a lvl 41 bd knows more than you, me, or anyone else that accually played the game.
true :D
bowdown to his infinite knowledge and wisdom.
you are free to do it m8 :D
i love it how gimplets use these terms. Do you even know what a noob is lamencer?
aye,you are a good example :D And don't call me lamencer,i prefer Bon or Mr Bon =p
Btw i love how burns pwned you earlier in this thread :)
rly ? i didn't even notice =p

elaTC

Fledgling Freddie
MrBurns said:
that's why he tells u :fluffle: ^^

greetings, Mrburns

Im glad you own anoter BD palyer in a argument (who cares honestly). You do play the same char tho. Easymode 24/7 playing BD with BB + Speedbot/guardbot (you used to do). Maybe its your playstyle to play something that a retarded player like nocomment can play as well as you. Everyone knows playing a BD is to easy. And i seriously think that nocomment (bonelemancer) at your RR can play it as easy as you can. Its nothing to be proud of playing a BD so just drop it.

Greetings from [Team Cow] Elajt

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
he is prolly one of the worst rr10 in this game imo :/ , plus is a bd

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
but burns knows how our main server is called :<

look @ burns and xxcalibur signature <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom