Camlann Movie...

seems alright movie so far.. but why dont you use back techs when they running away instead of spamming anytimer? ;)

Deathspike

Banned
ML4 interuption that was my raid fukers you only got tiped off from Horde not exactly hard to kill people doing a ML4 raid is it? we had to keep 3 forts clear + main one and necro pull main mob...

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
Deathspike said:
ML4 interuption that was my raid fukers you only got tiped off from Horde not exactly hard to kill people doing a ML4 raid is it? we had to keep 3 forts clear + main one and necro pull main mob...

Weep in greater amounts, novice

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
What's with chasing people and using parry reactional + taunt as the styles?

Twinkies

Fledgling Freddie
Deathspike said:
:wub:

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
nice movie..... Still want a rematch in a few weeks when our group consists of all 50's and with templates :cheers:

ALlthou very nice movie over all imo :worthy:

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
aye nice movie,shinthari and skold were pwned there :D

i didnt get "owned" , i sold my acc long ago, and i never palyed my bm or cleric in any of those fights, just fyi bone.

but im up for a 1on1 cizot, still able to log my bm. as a revenge .. cba to see my old cute celt getting killed :(

to the movie itself: somehow the enemies never receive any heal from their healer, u just sidetun and kill them .. wish it would have been that easier in the earlier days of camlann :p but still a nice video so far ,)

and try to use snowshower, snaring and a cooler animation then slam :>

Twinkies

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
but im up for a 1on1 cizot, still able to log my bm. as a revenge .. cba to see my old cute celt getting killed :(
Sure, just give me a tell in game :p

Twinkies

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
to the movie itself: somehow the enemies never receive any heal from their healer, u just sidetun and kill them .. wish it would have been that easier in the earlier days of camlann :p but still a nice video so far ,)
Don't get me started about how skilled everyone was back then - The original Nexus grp was running yesterday and well, we won about 8of10 fights. According to the best fg ever they were one of the better ones, so thats one example atleast.

I'd like to see these skilled old-school players in game at some point instead of just hanging around spamming the forums about how good everything was back in the days....

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
tbh it was a great movie, altho i wouldnt have shown the duel with apopo where you finish on 7-10%, what if apopo had been in a guild too for the 10% damage bonus?
altho im really pissed that i'm not in the fight once,

Twinkies

Fledgling Freddie
Yoshimo said:
tbh it was a great movie, altho i wouldnt have shown the duel with apopo where you finish on 7-10%, what if apopo had been in a guild too for the 10% damage bonus?
Decided to show it cus it fitted perfectly to Chuck Berry - Lets twist again

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Yoshimo said:
lol melee duels are luck based.A single duel on a movie doesn't proove anything cos there is a chance to perfect any oponent also.

Twinkies said:
Don't get me started about how skilled everyone was back then - The original Nexus grp was running yesterday and well, we won about 8of10 fights. According to the best fg ever they were one of the better ones, so thats one example atleast.

I'd like to see these skilled old-school players in game at some point instead of just hanging around spamming the forums about how good everything was back in the days....

Who calls nexus "one of the best" groups ever ? Is it because some scam from rvr server find em good and they do it themselves? I heared Nexus maingroup was perfected in hib loop by 6 Ruin ppl and they were zerging in 2 groups at the old times. Pinp ?! Is it right information ? :D

Twinkies

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Who calls nexus "one of the best" groups ever ? Is it because some scam from rvr server find em good and they do it themselves? I heared Nexus maingroup was perfected in hib loop by 6 Ruin ppl and they were zerging in 2 groups at the old times. Pinp ?! Is it right information ? :D
As i said according to the "best fg ever on camlann" thread they're one of the better ones.

Also, as I'm aware 1on1's are pretty boring watching i chose the fights which were most equal. Except the one against shintari ;p

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
ruin fg was perfected by 4 guildless as well. uh. wow. who cares if once a grp got owned by a smaller grp? nobody, so stfu bone :)

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Shintari said:
ruin fg was perfected by 4 guildless as well. uh. wow. who cares if once a grp got owned by a smaller grp? nobody, so stfu bone :)
PINP ??! Is it true ?! Was it maingroup roaming hib loop ? PINP if it is true then you disapoint me :( I started to think Ruin was one of the best groups since i heared you perfected Nexus main fg by 6 ppl and Adrenaline main fg by 5 ppl ! But now i am not sure :D

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
PINP ??! Is it true ?! Was it maingroup roaming hib loop ? PINP if it is true then you disapoint me :( I started to think Ruin was one of the best groups since i heared you perfected Nexus main fg by 6 ppl and Adrenaline main fg by 5 ppl ! But now i am not sure :D

radar 4 teh win ...
and btw, why r u so interessted in nexus and who killed whom in former times bonelamencer? u can t even talk about it cause u haven t fought any fg fight on camlann, is that right? and u haven t got any lvl 50 char here, is that right? and above all u haven t logged on camlann for about 1 year, is that right, too?
before u continue spamming this forum it would be kind of u to answer these 3 little questions with yes or no( marked by 'is it right' to help u finding em ;) )
thx already and good luck,

greetings, Mrburns

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
MrBurns said:
radar 4 teh win ...
and btw, why r u so interessted in nexus and who killed whom in former times bonelamencer? u can t even talk about it cause u haven t fought any fg fight on camlann, is that right? and u haven t got any lvl 50 char here, is that right? and above all u haven t logged on camlann for about 1 year, is that right, too?
before u continue spamming this forum it would be kind of u to answer these 3 little questions with yes or no( marked by 'is it right' to help u finding em ;) )
thx already and good luck,

greetings, Mrburns
I have already answered on those questions you can find em in my old posts ! It's time to ask you some questions also:

1) Who sucked in ww2?
2) Were your grannies killing ppl ?
3) When will you fuck off from those forums ?

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
I have already answered on those questions you can find em in my old posts ! It's time to ask you some questions also:

1) Who sucked in ww2?
2) Were your grannies killing ppl ?
3) When will you fuck off from those forums ?

would be kind of u to answer my questions, think 3 yes/no won t take that much time ....

sth to ur questions:
1,2) is it possible that u have a racial hatred on germans?? what do these questions have to do with an mmorpg? nothing, so stop that imediatly.
3) this forum is made for camlann players. active camlann players .... and now guess who s an active camlann player and who isn t ^^

greetings, Mrburns

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom