Camlan...

The_Admiral

Fledgling Freddie
Hey guys,

I just want to know, where are the best places in Camlan to level up from 20?

I know of the Sprag Den in Hib, but the xp isn't great, and we're not tank enough yet to xp from players:p

Any suggestions? Realms and places appreciated :)

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
how many people you on about? because its hard to say a place if like, its a duo of whatever classes, and i send you to a fg place etc :), so need more info really

The_Admiral

Fledgling Freddie
Good point. Sorry :)

It's mostly a duo group. Me and my housemate. So we're looking for good xp... and preferable not agressive mobs ;)

And if possible, somewhere that isn't really used that much... like when we first went into sprag den, the xp was crazy :D

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
The_Admiral said:
Good point. Sorry :)

It's mostly a duo group. Me and my housemate. So we're looking for good xp... and preferable not agressive mobs ;)

And if possible, somewhere that isn't really used that much... like when we first went into sprag den, the xp was crazy :D

well, if you have catacombs, theres loads of places in there, failing that, theres always the other realms lvl 20ish dungeons, they dont get used much at all, apart from vendo that does get used :p, hmm, from 20-23 ish you could do faerie drakes near the town before druim cain, there directly behind the big house in the town between the mushrooms(you cant miss them) and druim cain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom