Camelot Organiser - 1

Oafsiph

Banned
I havn't been bothered to read the thread so sorry if it's already been mentioned but.... I think the best place to do these pics of all the classes would be freeshards, you can get level 50 and equip them to look how you want them to =)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Instead of imageshack, i would try imagehosting.com think they accept larger pics, might be wrong tho

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Cheers, imagehosting seems much better :) Changed some of the inferface and added a few things.

You basically change the paths in 'File' menu then click the icons. Have added fraps and open videos folder as well so that's that bit pretty much done I think. Just need minotaur pics and I think I'm done with the basics. RA calc and skill calc obviously don't work yet but will host what's done when minotaur bits are complete :)

Nate

FH is my second home
Needs a dark background I think, I don't like grey :(

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie
Cheers, imagehosting seems much better :) Changed some of the inferface and added a few things.

You basically change the paths in 'File' menu then click the icons. Have added fraps and open videos folder as well so that's that bit pretty much done I think. Just need minotaur pics and I think I'm done with the basics. RA calc and skill calc obviously don't work yet but will host what's done when minotaur bits are complete :)

Maybe make the text fields next to the icons editable, so for example i use team speak and not vent, with an editable field there i can change it to team speak, not an important thing but would round it off.

Also maybe a couple of blank icons so you can add other programs you may use.

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
heres one for champ, hope it helps - didnt add any borders as have no idea how to :p

Attachments

• untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    4 KB · Views: 31

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Just noticed you weren't looking for anymore pics, so ignore me :p

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Just noticed you weren't looking for anymore pics, so ignore me :p

Still repped though bud :) Should I finish this and still have freetime, I'll be going around inserting players pics instead of the herald ones as it gives it a more personal touch. Until then though, I'm going to be concentrating on the more annoying parts :( Still need mauler pics from each realm though if anyone can do them :)

echome

Fledgling Freddie
I don't mind getting you pics of a few other alb classes if needed mate.

What about armsman, friar and theurgist, if you still need those?

Good idea.
And rep for it.

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
is it possible for you to make it so that you can use labby client, then after it has done the file check, it would then import some of the old models back into the client. I.e. Using old hero/beserker stag/vendo models instead of the labby ones showing the armor and new skins - which i think look terrible

Kinag

Part of the furniture
is it possible for you to make it so that you can use labby client, then after it has done the file check, it would then import some of the old models back into the client. I.e. Using old hero/beserker stag/vendo models instead of the labby ones showing the armor and new skins - which i think look terrible

That's now "allowed" though, so I doubt he would be interested in adding a feature like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom