Calling all hibs.

Thyre

Fledgling Freddie
Mate it's a game and people are getting tired of the same crap happening all over again. Now it might come as a surprise to you but some people have stressful jobs at daytime; if you come home after a bad day and then you notice some people pulled the same stunt all over again (and this on a server where the numbers are dropping so rapidly) you kinda get fed up. What happened here is just the final straw for a lot of people. Goa did handle this the worst possible way though and the only way to make them realise that and drop their arrogant approach is unsubscribing and moving on. If you want to teach your dog not to sh*t in the house you rubb it's nose in it ;-)

im woking as most ppl playing this game atleast on mid/hibs side, and i for sure know its a game m8, and its free for all to play it how they want, but im for sure dont think this is right way to make goa do anything about it.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
stellaartois said:
A BIG GRATZ soulja that's the attitude to get the server destroyed and i might be the alb poster on here like i'm reffer to i'm currently trying to help out hibs rolled a hib but as said earlier u guys don't even care to help other hibs i thought all realms (except alb) helped other players and played as a group doesn't seem like that atm if any server plays like a group u can get the 'stolen' relics back in no time as albs never help out other players
Oh and don't even bother to try to say it where the alb AC'ers that destroyed the servers as hibs an mids have been ACing alb far to many times for that (been on alb pryd to long to see this happening to much) so don't cry if u get a taste off your own medicine
:drink:

Lost count of the number of times in the last 6 months I have logged on to find Albion has pve'd our frontier or relics away. It seems every damn night we spend retaking keeps, retaking towers, repairing holes and doors and spending 6+ hours on relic raids only to log on the next night and find it all undone.

A person can only take so much before you start to question why your bothering. Don't preach your shit about hibs not caring, we are doing this BECAUSE we care. TT et-al did what they did BECAUSE they also care.

Caewyns

Fledgling Freddie
Guys its called RvR Realm versus Realm, each realm looks into its best interest. Albs only grp at nite to accomplish their goals. As hibernians we refuse to play at these times so we normally do it at peak times. So why dont we do it now. Band together and get them bac our towers, our keeps & our relics.

Im not brilliant in rvr but comeon ppl games are meant to be fun, and there is always some ppl who take things to the extreme. But we shouldnt let any individuals spoil it for all. Yes the ckuster has decreased but that because everyone want to try something new.

When the new expansion come bac we will all return and things will boom again. But for all of you who want insta rvr lets retake our realm and show alb that we can give them a run for their money.

Now im no strategist or anything but if we really want an uber rvr session let arrange on a forum to attack a specific keep every Weekend and its up to that realm to defend it. that way all can join not only lvl 50 but also low lvl characters getting a feel for it. but in order for this to work Hib needs to band together under the glorious green tree banner and conquer what is rightfully ours. i know this sounds very patriotic but if ur all feeling lum about the situation do something to better it don't moan and whine cause it wont change it.

And that all i can say on the issue i will continue to rvr even if i get farmed by every single alb zerg in rvr cause i will do my best to have fun regardless the odds against me. And as all my friends can vouch for me i aint the greatest rvrer in the game but i do my best.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Caewyns said:
Guys its called RvR Realm versus Realm, each realm looks into its best interest. Albs only grp at nite to accomplish their goals. As hibernians we refuse to play at these times so we normally do it at peak times. So why dont we do it now. Band together and get them bac our towers, our keeps & our relics.

Im not brilliant in rvr but comeon ppl games are meant to be fun, and there is always some ppl who take things to the extreme. But we shouldnt let any individuals spoil it for all. Yes the ckuster has decreased but that because everyone want to try something new.

When the new expansion come bac we will all return and things will boom again. But for all of you who want insta rvr lets retake our realm and show alb that we can give them a run for their money.

Now im no strategist or anything but if we really want an uber rvr session let arrange on a forum to attack a specific keep every Weekend and its up to that realm to defend it. that way all can join not only lvl 50 but also low lvl characters getting a feel for it. but in order for this to work Hib needs to band together under the glorious green tree banner and conquer what is rightfully ours. i know this sounds very patriotic but if ur all feeling lum about the situation do something to better it don't moan and whine cause it wont change it.

And that all i can say on the issue i will continue to rvr even if i get farmed by every single alb zerg in rvr cause i will do my best to have fun regardless the odds against me. And as all my friends can vouch for me i aint the greatest rvrer in the game but i do my best.

Did anyone tell him that he is the best hib in this forum? well i will

keep going m8! rvr needs no whiners it needs fighters!

reped!

Caewyns

Fledgling Freddie
Guys i beg u dont give up. tonite soloed and grped we took back a keep and 5 twr in less than an hour using alb late tactics. lets regain our green map. and then take the battle to alb who want to fight us.

Caewyns

Fledgling Freddie
Guys i beg u dont give up. tonite soloed and grped we took back a keep and 5 twr in less than an hour using alb late tactics. lets regain our green map. and then take the battle to alb who want to fight us.

Caewyns

Fledgling Freddie

Caewyns

Fledgling Freddie

Caewyns

Fledgling Freddie

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
Caewyns said:

repped

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Caewyns said:

As you can see ALL the effort you put in was wasted as Albs mentality was to retake them straight after you got them Good luck on trying Caewyn but afraid the Alb mentality is even 1 a Physcologist couln't tap into m8

Soulja

koffeman

Fledgling Freddie
I sudgest all of you hib players that think as the first post start growing up. Albion has had you hibgard on us for a long time and we also losto ur relics which hibs/mids divided up among them. The difference however is, we dont stop because we lose relics, but that's on the other hand because there are more grown up people in albion and you hibs should really be a shame of youself for acting as school kids as soon as something dont go you way.

And yes, we will claim all of you keeps and towers, when you want em back, you have to fight for them ! Nobody pity you anyway

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I love the albs that show up in here to keep up their dead server going :)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Gear said:

I dislike all the Ex-cluster players that still posts here and does not help our situation at all.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Gear said:

aye if they keep this up it will soon be only them posting in the Hib section of FH too ;)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Solari said:
I dislike all the Ex-cluster players that still posts here and does not help our situation at all.

Do you seriously think that I like having left Hib/Exca? Then you don't know me well enough mate.

There does come a point however that you take a look at the bigger picture and you see that it's not really worth it. I have not deleted my toons, have not sold my accounts, but the way the cluster is right now, it's clearly not fun at all. At the end of the day it is a game, it should be fun. Well, it's not anymore. And by god, i'm not going to support the moronic alb crew by giving them something to do every night.

As I said before, I empathise with the hibs that are left back and have to face this shit, but there's no point.

Also, I'm not mocking a hib, I'm mocking a moron in my previous reply ;)

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
Much as I hate to say it I am with the Albs on this one. The game is meant to be a war and the best time to fight is when you have an advantage. To me that means kill Albs if you outnumber them 8 to 1 or fight to stay alive when the opposite (as is usual). I dont like all the dawn raids but I cant see what GOA can do without making rvr almost an arranged fight area, and I dont think anything we do will stop some Albs taking keeps when they want. A 10 day protest will do nothing, it will all be the same after it is over.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Population disparities have been there forever. Remember the NF launch on exca? In 2 days almost all keeps par sca were lost. However it was in primetime, and it was fun. People could be there and participate on the fights. Now THAT was what keep take and large scale rvr is all about, not the unemployed crew hitting it off at 4 am.

Everz

FH is my second home
Gear said:
Do you seriously think that I like having left Hib/Exca? Then you don't know me well enough mate.

There does come a point however that you take a look at the bigger picture and you see that it's not really worth it. I have not deleted my toons, have not sold my accounts, but the way the cluster is right now, it's clearly not fun at all. At the end of the day it is a game, it should be fun. Well, it's not anymore. And by god, i'm not going to support the moronic alb crew by giving them something to do every night.

As I said before, I empathise with the hibs that are left back and have to face this shit, but there's no point.

Also, I'm not mocking a hib, I'm mocking a moron in my previous reply ;)

well said gear, i'd like to till play cluster but most of my mates left, rvr is a joke, its pointless?

Viva la US!

tierk

Part of the furniture
I logged into the game last on excal just to check on the state of the keeps in hib after reading a few threads on here and i am stunned. Do you guys really think that what you are doing is going to make a blind bit of difference. You are making yourselves, i am sorry to say this, look like a bunch of kids that have had there toys taken off them.

I myself dont like what has happened and i, as i stated in another post, not going to renew my accounts again till things change or improve but what is it you people think will happen with this action - releasing keeps and towers? If you think GoA will be chnaging anything in there stance trust me when i tell you it wont be before the banns that have been implemented are over. If you are hoping that you ging to get support ingame you are wrong as you just need to take a look at mid keeps and see that they are all or mostly still claimed.

Solari, as i told you last night you have no right or are in any postion to be telling people what they feel or say on a open public forum. WE have as much right to post on here as anyone else seeing as we have all invested a great deal of our time and money on this realm /server. You sound no diferent then the people in other threads saying to people "close the door on your way out" or "good riddance". Also as i told you last night if you think for a minute that this server in its current state is not in its last death throes then you are sadly deluding yourself.

You telling people to just leave quietly is at the least crass and dare i say it down right rude considering the people you telling to be quiet have invested a great deal longer then yourself in this realm. The wanna carry on playing on this server thats fine, noone here is telling you to not do so, however, dont expect people to be on board with you seeing as you pretty much dont involve yerself with keep retakes as such and prefer to run about roaming, therefore cannot begin to understand the anger these late night AC's have generated over time on the player base in hib.

I hate the idea of spending hours at a time fighting to take keeps back and towers so we can port freely throughout our realm just to have some cock bandits decide they wanna pve the lot again over night. Same applies to relics, i have been on many RR's that allowed all three realms to particapte ie prime time, just to have all the hard work undone by the same idiots. HOw many thimes can you expect people to just continue with this before they get fed up with it?

The only effective way i have found to make people listen up to what is been said is to hit em were it hurts, (no not kick em in the balls though this does have its own merits in certian circumstances) there pockets. You want a result from GOA hit their subscriber base, reduce it to a minimum. If you dont believe it will work i can give you many many examples of this method being effective.

In conclusion, yet agan i have proven that i type and talk waaaaaaay too much :D

Nibble

Part of the furniture
fuck of khainai i have no say in this i only left euro this week, n same with what gear said ofc id liek to stay on hib has spent 3 years there and alot of time ive spent on my chars, but what RvR is liek over last couple of months is jsut terrible

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
stellaartois said:
did u even read my post we wheren't the once who started ACing when it happens to u u cry but when u do it its ok?????
:drink:
dont go to bed at 21.00 pm then since evertime alb was green bblue was when mastade led his PRIMETIME Massive RVR event
But u wouldnt know what primetime was if someone hit u in the head with a big hammer.

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
As much as i am a warrior and hate to agree with a full retreat... it is the best option

Also.. id like to point out the thread name... it says calling all HIBS!!!!
in other words ppl from other realms... shouldnt be posting in here.. IE: u scumy albs.. and dont give me that shit of "we are tring to help"... u can take ur help.. and stick it where the sun dont shine, fact of the matter is u guys destroyed the game, point blank, end of story

U will all feel the effects of ur own bullshit once mid realizes there is no point cus there is no two sides to kill anymore, once mid realizes it... thats daoc completely dead, for u will see mids leaving like rats from a sinking ship (cus we all know they are rats hehe, no offence mid players)

But anyway, a full retreated is recommended at this point, after the 4am ass's stop there bullshit in hib.. they will go for mid.. and that is my prediction and im sorry to say but... the same will happy to mid (oh wait.. im not sorry XD)

Veg Out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom