Calling all hibs.

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
A few people within the TD alliance have of this moment decided to release all keeps/twrs in Hib.

We hope other Hib guilds will follow suit, this sort of have just happened, we are looking to release all twrs/keeps in hib and allow anyone to take them.

WE have no relics to loose and see no point in fighting off the hordes and the AC'ers please feel free to come and take claim what you like.

The TD alliance is mostly going PVE we hope some of the other alliance's will follow suit, its a protest of sorts, its about the only thing we can do.

Good luck out there.

Eble

CF alliance may follow suit.

Please refer to this post:

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=210989

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
good idea, if albs want to fuck the game up let them :)

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
crybabies how many times did we albs woke up with a green or a blue albion????
:drink:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
stellaartois said:
crybabies how many times did we albs woke up with a green or a blue albion????

Fuck Off back and go Pve some Guards you weren't up to a Challenge of taking our Relics when people were online so now there no Challenge it made it easier for YOU and The Alb AC Crew.

So Fuck Off and Pve

Soulja

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
Soulja_IA_ said:
Fuck Off back and go Pve some Guards you weren't up to a Challenge of taking our Relics when people were online so now there no Challenge it made it easier for YOU and The Alb AC Crew.

So Fuck Off and Pve

Soulja
did u even read my post we wheren't the once who started ACing when it happens to u u cry but when u do it its ok?????

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
stellaartois said:
did u even read my post we wheren't the once who started ACing when it happens to u u cry but when u do it its ok?????

If All you trying to do is Goad people into a reaction good job you done it BTW Animist trainer is in MM you Dumb Fuck

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
Soulja_IA_ said:
If All you trying to do is Goad people into a reaction good job you done it BTW Animist trainer is in MM you Dumb Fuck
I've always been in alb does it make me a cumb fuck if i don't know where it is?
Nice attidue u hibbies have instead of crying and releasing keeps u should try to do something but then again crying is eazier

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
stellaartois said:
I've always been in alb does it make me a cumb fuck if i don't know where it is?
Nice attidue u hibbies have instead of crying and releasing keeps u should try to do something but then again crying is eazier

Great Alb forum is above this 1 M8 Piss off back there likes of YOU and You Wank Alb AC Crew not welcome So Fuck off

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
hehe again like u guys never
AC'd albs so don't cry and btw if hibbies r so great why u always steamrolling over solo's? u say AC'ing destroys game i say its 8vs 1 fights that destroy this game
Oh and btw is it that hard to keep on a nice attitude? we all play this game to have fun and i can honstely say i didn't even come close to havin fun today thx to u nice crying hibs now get a tissue dry those tears and log on and play instead off crying

Caewyns

Fledgling Freddie
Guys although i dont like what this thread wishes to accomplish. i think that instead of backing of we shoudl take action and kick them. If albs can only attack us during the nite when we are sleeping let them. We've proven time and again that a dedicated grp of hibernians at peak times can carry out the same task. So instead of going into PvE i urge u all to kick their butts.

Cause if anything we should be proud that considering that we are the inderpopulated realm in Exc/Pry server it proves we can be tougher than alb.
And to those albions who did capture our keep and relics while we slept well good for you. Since you were too scared to take on a reall challenge and get thorugh our defences.

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
Caewyns said:
Guys although i dont like what this thread wishes to accomplish. i think that instead of backing of we shoudl take action and kick them. If albs can only attack us during the nite when we are sleeping let them. We've proven time and again that a dedicated grp of hibernians at peak times can carry out the same task. So instead of going into PvE i urge u all to kick their butts.

Cause if anything we should be proud that considering that we are the inderpopulated realm in Exc/Pry server it proves we can be tougher than alb.
And to those albions who did capture our keep and relics while we slept well good for you. Since you were too scared to take on a reall challenge and get thorugh our defences.
finaly someone calling up arms nice work caewyns

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Imo releasing twrs and keeps is the biggest bullshit i've ever seen in this game.
There are still ppl in this game that want to rvr and by ur bollox upcall to ppl release keeps and twrs has ruin the oportunity to get into fights faster(i.e u released Nged and albs took it and now we cant port crau).

If u still care about other hibs that want to RvR imo start claiming towers again.
i.e I really can be arsed to run to docks from scat just because of ur stupid idea.

If this continues im gonna quit this game.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Caewyns said:

/yawn we been that seen film got T Shirt gets very very Boring doing all that for it to get all Fucked up.

Hope you have goodtime doing it infact take stellaartois with you he seems to have all answers he may even lend you his alb Alarm clock that wakes You with "FOR ARTHUR"

Soulja

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Ppl is tired of that.. cause then we get ac'ed by some 10 old year kid every and every time, and for the alb that is posting here about hibs doing 8vs1 and stuff will just say rofl, to you souljia i suggest to calm down a bit, always u post u flame someone directly, let em do what they want, cluster is dead, not only for albs ofc but they helped ( and keep helping with ppl like the above poster (alb one) ) to destroy it, i suggest u to roll any other server or just quit game, nothing more to c here, sad but realistic from my pov :(

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Raimo said:
Imo releasing twrs and keeps is the biggest bullshit i've ever seen in this game.
There are still ppl in this game that want to rvr and by ur bollox upcall to ppl release keeps and twrs has ruin the oportunity to get into fights faster(i.e u released Nged and albs took it and now we cant port crau).

If u still care about other hibs that want to RvR imo start claiming towers again.
i.e I really can be arsed to run to docks from scat just because of ur stupid idea.

LOL it be asier soon when albs got Ailinne you Die and you not got far to release and can fight Albies from DL.

Great strategy don't blame Hibs blame Albs for cutting you PRECIOUS IRVR

Soulja

Nibble

Part of the furniture
leave the fucking alb nubs to ruin the server liek they r, E/P cluster will be dead soon mainly to them so there still guna ruin daoc even though its dying thats why alot of ppl have left for US / diff game / diff servers

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Soulja_IA_ said:
LOL it be asier soon when albs got Ailinne you Die and you not got far to release and can fight Albies from DL.

Soulja
I blame hibs because they released the keeps/trs so PvE albs could farm for keep/twr titles.

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
Soulja_IA_ said:

Soulja
A BIG GRATZ soulja that's the attitude to get the server destroyed and i might be the alb poster on here like i'm reffer to i'm currently trying to help out hibs rolled a hib but as said earlier u guys don't even care to help other hibs i thought all realms (except alb) helped other players and played as a group doesn't seem like that atm if any server plays like a group u can get the 'stolen' relics back in no time as albs never help out other players
Oh and don't even bother to try to say it where the alb AC'ers that destroyed the servers as hibs an mids have been ACing alb far to many times for that (been on alb pryd to long to see this happening to much) so don't cry if u get a taste off your own medicine

buffswithlove

Loyal Freddie
omg u saying albs helping albs? yeah right cleric is lvl46 did take 4d or so no1 helped me - i did help other to exp. but after did need to start do artis wasnt much help from others so cant b arsed to continue in alb. just wanted to try smiter cleric.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Nibble said:
leave the fucking alb nubs to ruin the server liek they r, E/P cluster will be dead soon mainly to them so there still guna ruin daoc even though its dying thats why alot of ppl have left for US / diff game / diff servers

It's people like you, who are for the time being no part of the Excalibur/Prydwen community who have absolutely no say in this.

I agree with Stella.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
stellaartois said:
A BIG GRATZ soulja that's the attitude to get the server destroyed and i might be the alb poster on here like i'm reffer to i'm currently trying to help out hibs rolled a hib but as said earlier u guys don't even care to help other hibs i thought all realms (except alb) helped other players and played as a group doesn't seem like that atm if any server plays like a group u can get the 'stolen' relics back in no time as albs never help out other players
Oh and don't even bother to try to say it where the alb AC'ers that destroyed the servers as hibs an mids have been ACing alb far to many times for that (been on alb pryd to long to see this happening to much) so don't cry if u get a taste off your own medicine

What a load of Bullshit Alb have made this a Crap server so now they get benefit from guard killing as much as they want.Relic was last straw tbh as obviously the Alb AC crew gone out way to piss people off well Pissed off people respond some in not RvR move other server whatever but Hey if you can Fix it Stella then you will get all support from me.
But my attitude is "Why the Fuck Should I bother" when all hard work goes with an alarm clock call.

Soulja

Katcher

Fledgling Freddie
Raimo said:

Maybe u should look abit closer to home before you start the abuse...about 2 weeks ago LA released scath keep even though i was told by the gm the guild had more than enough bps to keep it for along time but it was being released cause he didnt wanna keep it anymore, i think hibs here are trying to prove a point did LA release the keep for the same reason...NO

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I don't play on this server anymore and I feel sorry for having left many good people behind.

However the last RVR experiences I had were as follows. Make a group, go and retake what was taken overnight, spending over 3 hours before having a chance to roam.

And what for? For the night crew to get it all back. Yes of course I had the choise to (and foolisly sometimes did) stay up till 5 in the morning protecting virtual castles and fucking up my daytime schedule.

Well, ta but no thanks. At that point I reactivated my US account and buggered off. Goa has to pay some attention to the server before it reaches the point of no return (tho i'm afraid it's quite there). Any action taken by the players towards that direction, finds me in favour (tho I can't participate)

Good luck lads.

Thyre

Fledgling Freddie
whats next! are u gona cry when your diper is wet? why not all hibs join up and kick some ass instead of this bull.... if its war the enemy wont come and ask u if its ok to kill you, he will not ask if its ok to take your keep or relic

... one big war leader once said attack is the best defense...

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
stellaartois said:
For some people ignorance is indeed a bliss..... :m00:

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Thyre said:
whats next! are u gona cry when your diper is wet? why not all hibs join up and kick some ass instead of this bull.... if its war the enemy wont come and ask u if its ok to kill you, he will not ask if its ok to take your keep or relic

... one big war leader once said attack is the best defense...
Mate it's a game and people are getting tired of the same crap happening all over again. Now it might come as a surprise to you but some people have stressful jobs at daytime; if you come home after a bad day and then you notice some people pulled the same stunt all over again (and this on a server where the numbers are dropping so rapidly) you kinda get fed up. What happened here is just the final straw for a lot of people. Goa did handle this the worst possible way though and the only way to make them realise that and drop their arrogant approach is unsubscribing and moving on. If you want to teach your dog not to sh*t in the house you rubb it's nose in it ;-)

stellaartois said:
so don't cry if u get a taste off your own medicine

Actually, noone is crying. What is happening is that now you get to taste your own medicine, and to be frank you don't seem to be that happy anymore.

Wierd how things work, isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom