Caledonia

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
My Theurgist is just about to hit level 35, at which point I thought I might to go Caledonia for some fun. I did a /who Caledonia and not one person from Albion in it!

Is it only Thidraki that's used on Prydwen, seems a real shame :(

Voltage

Fledgling Freddie
there used to be LOADS of hibbies in caledonia, which lured out albs and the occasional mid... but now hib no longer has /level 30 it has died down a bit.

Can't say for certain tho, as my armsman levelled so cant go there anymore!

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
It's a bit of a pain wanting to RvR my PBT theurgist when I've no group to go play in Caledonia with :)

Ah well just have to wait until later I guess lol

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Kami said:
It's a bit of a pain wanting to RvR my PBT theurgist when I've no group to go play in Caledonia with :)

Ah well just have to wait until later I guess lol

Id love to come and play with you in Caledonia :)

/Lakihlina level 35 Mentalist

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
One of the things I appreciated with Excalibur this winter. A full and working Caledonia battleground. For us that dont go the dark path of buffbots the additional RAs you can get in there is quite useful for the remaining levels up to 50. :)

Never understood why Caledonia never became popular on Prydwen. Granted 5 out of 10 sessions are less than stellar as you have the pick up group problem there, but that is no different from lvl 50 rvr.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I love Caledonia on excal, it's a sort of warm up for full blown zer.. sorry rvr and it can take as must or little time as you want to cap it out :)

One day.. perhaps when Prydwen has a few more people it'll become popular. I live in hope!

M

Munin

I had lot's of fun there just after we (Albion) took the keep a couple of weeks ago.

It was lively for about three days until one night we all waited in vain.

wonderboy

Fledgling Freddie
me and a few middy friends all about level 31 will be going along to caledonia when we hit 35 hope to see some people there for a change =)

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
is there any albs or mids planning 2 go to bg3 tonight? plz plz cum out 2 play :p

wonderboy

Fledgling Freddie
im only 30 but went to Caledonia tonight, killed 1 purp guard and got another to 10% then was backstabbed by a nice celt. i was kind of expecting that but you could have waited for the guard to drop and give me his gold :)

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
wonderboy said:
im only 30 but went to Caledonia tonight, killed 1 purp guard and got another to 10% then was backstabbed by a nice celt. i was kind of expecting that but you could have waited for the guard to drop and give me his gold :)

celt cant be ns, not that im nitpicking :eek:
i mean, why should hibernia have an equal race to alb for their assassin class?

wonderboy

Fledgling Freddie
just meant stabbed in the back by some cheap bugger not necessarily critical striked...but i was afk so maybe there were two of them :eek6:

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
Had such fun tanking infils in bg3 :D and tanking a theurgist :D:D

/concept 35 pink bard

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom