Caer Sidi raid- Take 2

A

Apathy

Originally posted by Trinilim
and what are those things on the left side of the SS? they look like transparent tentacles

Just the cobwebs.

a.

T

Trinilim

oo kk. damn, thought it was another big mob :)

O

old.Ramas

Some photos from today's raid....

The Caer from outside...
www.site20.co.uk/shadowlords/sidi1.jpg

On way up...
www.site20.co.uk/shadowlords/sidi2.jpg

The tower
www.site20.co.uk/shadowlords/sidi3.jpg

First encounter inside
www.site20.co.uk/shadowlords/sidi4.jpg

And a non too great shot of our approach to the spectral provisioner (this isthe guy who dumps 400lb bags on you.
www.site20.co.uk/shadowlords/sidi5.jpg

Then onto Lich Lord Ilron, plus a whole load of fake Lich lord Ilrons, teh trick is to hit the real one.
www.site20.co.uk/shadowlords/sidi6.jpg

Warlord Dorinakka, just a big ass skeleton.
www.site20.co.uk/shadowlords/sidi7.jpg

The silencer pit, where you get thrown should you repeat the same attack too often on the next boss...
www.site20.co.uk/shadowlords/sidi8.jpg

... the oh so attractive 'silencer'
www.site20.co.uk/shadowlords/sidi9.jpg

Then onto the unremarkable looking 'Bane of Hope' who has a nasty habit of teleporting about his room.
www.site20.co.uk/shadowlords/sidi10.jpg

Next up was Lord Sanquis, who starts of as ordinary blood mage, purple to a 50, but still unremarkable in the grand sheme of things...
www.site20.co.uk/shadowlords/sidi11.jpg

But Once dead he turns into this, the Lich Lord Sanquis, who is invulnerable to everything bar crush weapons.
www.site20.co.uk/shadowlords/sidi12.jpg

Then on to the Crypt Lord, in this shot you can see Sirex trying to surrender to him. Again.
www.site20.co.uk/shadowlords/sidi13.jpg

And last of all the retreating posse of the soul reckoner, who kicked everyone's ass many times over.
www.site20.co.uk/shadowlords/sidi14.jpg

Grats to everyone for the successes.

Thanks to Aligro for organising.

Though may I suggest next time we get the lotto rules posted somewhere in advance, espeicially if you want to do lotto by individual. ;)

K

Karnage

Originally posted by Trinilim
who's that caster meleeing the guy?

:lol:

hehe, with 6 sec PBT i ended up meleeing half the time in normal exping... my power didnt go down quite as fast and i did similar damage to base ice nukes overall :p

A

Apathy

We had to tank that guy because only crush could really hurt him much.

a.

G

Gethin

It was a good raid today, thx aligro and the others that made it possible.

As for the start time it was pretty much ideal due to the length of time it takes to get anywhere in the zone.

I estimate that it would take roughly 5 - 7 hrs to clear so starting much later than midday would mean alot of people having to leave when they are really needed.

Gethin
Lev 48 Scout
Ferus Legionis

M

Marrah

Was a great laugh, and i'm sure everyone had a good time- even those who got dumped by the silencer and couldn't be rezzed :/

Have to agree with Gethin. Due to the length of time we were in there (11:30am setup- approx 4:30pm) an early start means peeps don't all bugger off to bed etc.

Good job Aligro!

p.s. Someone tell Glema to get online- i want my Royal Assassin Boots :) rahh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom