Caer Caledon

F

finbarr

can the mids trying to take it pls hurry so we can get it back and finish the quest
thirdoffive,outan,rodelrm,fede,hablo,bullrog
try bringing siegemaster next time its a bit faster
saves running all the way back to mpk for him hehehehe

K

Kindar

Originally posted by finbarr
can the mids trying to take it pls hurry so we can get it back and finish the quest
thirdoffive,outan,rodelrm,fede,hablo,bullrog
try bringing siegemaster next time its a bit faster
saves running all the way back to mpk for him hehehehe

And what alb were you? The pwned necro? :-P

M

mehuge

Well I wasnt there to take the keep, did that first time I ported into caled so dont need to do it again :D

Thirdoffive

N

Nazghul-

Mehuge Danglybits the troll - a classic in my book :D

I

iceflower

>And what alb were you? The pwned necro? :-P

Creates the vision of one alb against a bunch of mids, better be careful with what you write. Posts like this aint politically correct in the mid camp. They dont fit with the "albs zerg the bg 24/7/365 percieved reality" threads so you can feel like victims...

Or did you only manage to kill one alb...pfft in that case :)

Iceflower
Spreading the word of God among the pagans

N

Nazghul-

Originally posted by iceflower
>And what alb were you? The pwned necro? :-P

Creates the vision of one alb against a bunch of mids, better be careful with what you write. Posts like this aint politically correct in the mid camp. They dont fit with the "albs zerg the bg 24/7/365 percieved reality" threads so you can feel like victims...

Or did you only manage to kill one alb...pfft in that case :)

Iceflower
Spreading the word of God among the pagans

They don't zerg it 24/7 sometimes there is noone there. At all. The other times they zerg it though :/

K

k0ugar

u do know not all albs are evil :(

tho.. im not saying those that zerg are nececerily,.. just get caught up in the moment.. or whatever u wanna call it hehe. anyway, its a subject that wont die, all ya can do is grin about it :)

I

iceflower

>They don't zerg it 24/7 sometimes there is noone there. At all. The other times they zerg it though :/

The indoctrination power of your priests are truly great ;-)

K

k0ugar

you have heard of the quote button ice?, saves u doing the whole copy n paste + > thing :p

N

Nazghul-

Originally posted by iceflower
>They don't zerg it 24/7 sometimes there is noone there. At all. The other times they zerg it though :/

The indoctrination power of your priests are truly great ;-)

You can call me Grand High Indoctrine Inquisitior =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom