Cabalist Spec and Race

you can't blame them sendraks, they've all got inbuilt flame anyone they dont like syndrome.. not my problem, not like it even bothers me, none of them know me, therefore they = shit to me... they post witless replys then rush onto IRC to wank over it, and encourage theyre fuck buddies to do the same., funny thing is they think theyre funny, when infact theyre more retarded than they make me out to be.

my advice still stands,

Iconnu = 15dex rest int
full spirit = quickest route to 40..
46 Spirit 28 body = best RvR spec atm, come NF prolly that or a combo of matter and body for disease and aoe dot's.

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
-snip-

46 Spirit 28 body = best RvR spec atm, come NF prolly that or a combo of matter and body for disease and aoe dot's.
Get at least 11 matter for the first nearsight.

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
How do you hit the 400dex hardcap as Inconnu ?

<< ignore this >>

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Sendraks said:
Only losers in this thread are the ones who started flaming Elewyth for no good reason.

None of what has been to him in this thread was called for.

/agree

Jugvayne

Can't get enough of FH
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
you can't blame them sendraks, they've all got inbuilt flame anyone they dont like syndrome.. not my problem, not like it even bothers me, none of them know me, therefore they = shit to me... they post witless replys then rush onto IRC to wank over it, and encourage theyre fuck buddies to do the same., funny thing is they think theyre funny, when infact theyre more retarded than they make me out to be.

If you can't rise above it, you're no better than them.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Briton, Inconnu, Saracen are all good choices. Saracen / Inconnu is easier targetted by enemies as a caster - especially when using morphs. The stat difference isn't huge and they all have certain advantages - all in all inconnu comes out on top, but they are also the most typical caster race.

+10 dex +10con +10int is best in my opinion.

A Spirit/Body split spec makes a viable group char for xping, because you can nuke and heal, and recycle pet.

For final spec I'd advise something like:

Spirit: 46 or 47 (47 if you want last spirit debuff to debuff for wind theurg or to debuff the body debuff in itself to get full 8 sec duration - you can of course do that with 30% but if you wind up doing it a lot, you should probably consider speccing for the 50% debuff)

Matter: 11 - Just to get that lovely nearsight. Great tool.

Body: Put rest of your points here. The AE disease isn't really affected by spec aside from resist rate cause the duration is more than long enough, and smaller radius is often nice to not break that much mez :) But body is important to lower variance of baseline nuke.

Old.Ilum said:
Briton, Inconnu, Saracen are all good choices. Saracen / Inconnu is easier targetted by enemies as a caster - especially when using morphs. The stat difference isn't huge and they all have certain advantages - all in all inconnu comes out on top, but they are also the most typical caster race.

+10 dex +10con +10int is best in my opinion.

A Spirit/Body split spec makes a viable group char for xping, because you can nuke and heal, and recycle pet.

For final spec I'd advise something like:

Spirit: 46 or 47 (47 if you want last spirit debuff to debuff for wind theurg or to debuff the body debuff in itself to get full 8 sec duration - you can of course do that with 30% but if you wind up doing it a lot, you should probably consider speccing for the 50% debuff)

Matter: 11 - Just to get that lovely nearsight. Great tool.

Body: Put rest of your points here. The AE disease isn't really affected by spec aside from resist rate cause the duration is more than long enough, and smaller radius is often nice to not break that much mez :) But body is important to lower variance of baseline nuke.

didnt think AOE Disease broke mez? atleast ive never seen it do it for me.. although our sorc could have been spamming mez.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom